India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Life is Not Fair for Wife Even in a T.V.Serial

.Tanmaya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Tanmaya.
.Tanmaya.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

This post is not against the new actress portraying the character or any other member in the Forum.
This post is just to share my agony

Please don't close my Post

Life is not fair even for the wife who portrayed the wife character and worked so hard for two years in a T.V.Serial.

Gia(Gopi) portrayed all that innocence, grief, unhappiness, sorrow and her immense faith in her Kanhaji that Ahemji will love her and accept her as his wife.

New Gopi fully enjoying all the happiness, love, affection, caring, surprises of Ahemji.

Hey kannaya, You are also only watching.

What can ordinary people like me do ?

Nothing except Bow to Your Lotus Feet and grieve.

Edited by SAnonymous - 12 August 2012 at 12:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harivijgauri72

giafans Newbie
giafans
giafans

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
New Gopi already have self confident from day of her entry but now Ahem is trying to build her self confident.Really funny now to see the turn over of Gopi character.

gauri72.Tanmaya.

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Always second wife will enjoy a lot compared to first wife... Lol...

See all the series in television... Second wives will always be gifted with husbands love...

The new actress is not gopi she is a actress with lot of extra ordinary qualities...

Not so cute like ahams first wife, not so innocent like kokilas bahu, not so charming like gopi bahu, full on confidence to ruin the show...

Kanaji will be thinking how much wide mouth this second wife of aham will open to show full 32 teeths to sing one aarthi for me...

Lol soon they should resort the title track of saathiya too with ahams second wife... Will be a worth of not watching tooo...

Wah kya scene tha birthday celebration in dark... No candles no flowers...
So that none of the audience will be able to see her face ...full on rofl episode... Yesterday...

Such a romantic script shot with zero romance no chemistry kanaji save the ppl who are still love ahams second wife...
Kokila when she blessed ahams second wife first time i had rofl...
No love no bonding of saas and bahu...

U can just imagine no siggies are used by any ahams second wifes fans till now... Atleast after reading my post they should think...

Complete rofl... Episode...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaaharivijsabreen_06gauri72.Tanmaya.NazimKiDewani

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giafans

New Gopi already have self confident from day of her entry but now Ahem is trying to build her self confident.Really funny now to see the turn over of Gopi character.

what aham is trying to build muscles...OMG...on screen or off screen should see it soon...ROFL...self confidence ahams second wife have full confidence lol...without even marrying she became Modi bahu and her tummy is growing up...lol...

gauri72.Tanmaya.

harivij Senior Member
harivij
harivij

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

This post is not against the new actress portraying the character or any other member in the Forum. Please don't close my Post

Life is not fair even for the wife who portrayed the wife character and worked so hard for two and half years in a T.V.Serial.

Gia(Gopi) portrayed all that innocence, grief, unhappiness, sorrow and her immense faith in her Kanhaji that Ahemji will love her and accept her as his wife.

New Gopi fully enjoying all the happiness, love, affection, caring, surprises of Ahemji.

khanaji of saathiya set has lost his magic as soon as gia left, because he himself caanot tolerate the speech or crying of new gopi before him.  i know everyone will say saathiya is aserial  so we should not not have emotions attached to it.  but in real no human being will tolerate the injustice done to ONE GIRL  for 2 years and showering all affections to the new one who cannot even connect herself the the pain gopi(gia) went through.  when eyes emote for gia it will be superb.  her eyes speak to kokila and ahem.  that is chemistry.  thats where saathiya lost its loyal viewers.  we were with gia as gopi for 2 years one day to see the light but now kanhaji can also cannot save it..  i just come to this forum just to check whether will gia come back or not not interested in reading updates also.  but i miss kokila  so i catch them in star utsav. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

gauri72 IF-Rockerz
gauri72
gauri72

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Originally posted by giafans

what aham is trying to build muscles...OMG...on screen or off screen should see it soon...ROFL...self confidence ahams second wife have full confidence lol...without even marrying she became Modi bahu and her tummy is growing up...lol...
LOL without SR her tummy is growing upLOL gas hua hai kyaLOLeno on gas goneLOL

.Tanmaya.

gauri72 IF-Rockerz
gauri72
gauri72

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Kanhaji is taking pariksha of Gopi(Gia) and is getting success also.She has got aashirvad from so called curse and threat from SP and RS.She has maintained her image as a bubbly girl instead of middleaged woman like N gopi.ab to Ahem kka role bhi bigadke rakh diya hai.Looks like a gawar gharwala of 2nd wife, running around her.Dont worry about Gia.Kanhaji achcha hi karenge.God bless her.

.Tanmaya.

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

This post is not against the new actress portraying the character or any other member in the Forum.
This post is just to share my agony

Please don't close my Post

Life is not fair even for the wife who portrayed the wife character and worked so hard for two years in a T.V.Serial.

Life is fair. Kanhaji dishes out our rewards as per our past deeds. If you are suffering ask yourself what sins have you committed. If you are leading a happy life than continue to do good deeds so that Kanhaji will continue to reward you accordingly.

Why grieve? One must always be thankful. Kanhaji always knows best. We do not. 

Go to top