India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashutosh dont Deserves Wife Like Nidhi,Characters

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Ashutosh dont Deserves Wife Like Nidhi,will u agree?

Heya KTLK-ians,

Last days Epics were Dissapointing where we came to know of New Shades of Some Characters-

DB- She was against Nidhi's work from Starting & Now want her To deliver Baby ASAP.Now-a-days she is making wool Cloths for Baby.

BB- His character is Portrayed Like a Pendulum coz he changes his Decisions rapidly or Gradually. He is never Confident.

Jagan- he became more Dangerous to Handle.

Mallika- We got happy News dat she is Expecting and is Pregnent .Also She redeemed herself.Now she is totally Changed but her Love for Ashu didnt got affected.

Nidhi- We got our Old Docter Nidhi back with Maturity. U can clearly see her Maturity when Ashutosh was Sad so she tried her level Best to cheer him up & wana know what kind of Lonelyness Mystery he is talking About?! She can do anything for him. We saw her forgiving Mallika Also.

FINALLY,,,,

Ashutosh- The change in his Character is just Shocking. The way he Treated Nidhi is just Not Appreciable.He has Lonelyness coz he dnt have Spirit to Live,to be Happy. The hard stone is just too Weak. He just shows dat he cared for Nidhi but making her feel guilty again nd again is not gud. She trusts u and you just want what u want.

Conclusion wise, Ashutosh Dont Deserve Wife Like Nidhi.

Will you Agree? Or why dont you Agree?

Regards future doc.dev

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lina44myeraArmu4evarskumarkoyelbasuPurrrfectLibrattrocks

Shee_xaan IF-Sizzlerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I can't agree at all. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shee_xaan

I can't agree at all.
thnx u SheeEmbarrassed for reply. But the above reasons r true also, dnt u feel so?Embarrassed
lina44 Newbie
lina44
lina44

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Despite being a male u have such impartial view,u deserves this Clap. I 100% agree with you.please post this on KPjis wall.Ashu is indirectly forcing her.Ashutosh should help Nidhi in her career.how could he forget that he spoiled her career.He has never felt the pangs of consciousness for suspending her and  apologised to her.

Edited by lina44 - 10 August 2012 at 1:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gauraoLibra*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lina44

Despite being a male u have such impartial view,u deserves thisClap.I 100% agree with you.please post this on KPjis wall.Ashu is indirectly forcing her.Ashutosh should help Nidhi in her career.how could he forget that he spoiled her career.He has never felt the pangs of consciousness for suspending her and apologised to her.
thnx u so much Lina for ur agreement wid me. Yes,i care for Women who r in my life fully. I realy dont undrstand the Logic behind forcing sum1 to get sumthing. Sure,i will post & Message this to KP ji. True,Ashutosh never apolised to Nidhi . Her career is spoiled by him. He nly cares for his Happiness though its directly or indirectly. Regards

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I wont say that extremely ... .that ... he doesnt deserve Nidhi .. .but .. yes.. he is doing emotional atyachar on her...!! 

Big THUMBS DOWN to Hubby Ashu Thumbs Down  All his romance n words r just that.. EMPTY words! Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurrrfectLibra*Dev.*RainbowSun

Bhavi03 IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavi03
Bhavi03

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
agreed with ur view completely..i really feel bad for nidhi she was trying her best to bring smile on ashu face..and take him away from loniliness..but shocked to see this new face of ashu..really wiered ..dont able to understand this new ashu..i think ASHU WANTS BABY ONLY THENHE SHOULD go to mallu..and leave nidhi..and my sweet nidhi should go to rohan..better for her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I wont say that extremely ... .that ... he doesnt deserve Nidhi .. .but .. yes.. he is doing emotional atyachar on her...!!

Big THUMBS DOWN to Hubby AshuThumbs Down All his romance n words r just that.. EMPTY words!Thumbs Down
omg tanu di ur cmment! Wow! I was waiting! U told me na to make a diff.post hence i came up wid dis!

Hmm, nids is pissing in all dis n nw If Mallika again reenter Ashni Ghar then she wil be double pissd. Yup he is doing Emotional Atyachar n want her to conceive but she also has dreams !?

Yes is dat fake romance? Totaly agree m realy sad 4 her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaLibra

Go to top