Priya has to stand up atleast for Pihu sake - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by CoolPink

I have a feeling Shipra will ask Priya to back off from Ram's life and let Ayesha be with him. I have seen initial episodes of BALH and Shipra had always preferred Ayesha over Priya. 

This time too she will ask Priya to sacrifice her happiness for Ayesha. After knowing that Rajat has fallen in love with Priya I am sure she will push her more towards him and insist on them getting married. 

i dont understand y shipra has  this sautela behaviour towards priya 

I have a feeling Shipra will ask Priya to back off from Ram's life and let Ayesha be with him. I have seen initial episodes of BALH and Shipra had always preferred Ayesha over Priya. 

This time too she will ask Priya to sacrifice her happiness for Ayesha. After knowing that Rajat has fallen in love with Priya I am sure she will push her more towards him and insist on them getting married. 

in this scenario i guess sudhir and kartick and nuits will paly a role nad see the biggest is if rajat gets marreid to pooja then how will she ensure that she never nmmemts ram- rajats best frind? so in that way jasiay sahe is avoiding gong to his house she will nto marry him too!!
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

i hope cv's smell da coffee before trp's dip to bottom look at our forum itself lot of ppl left its been a month leap has started n till no sign of ram n priya's face to face encounter n how long the kid vil entertain us???

thats the real qs, once if godforbid rajat pooja story starts is bye bye to blah for me as long as rajat likes her one way it is bearable anything more than that is 🤢🤢
Originally posted by leo4ever

thats the real qs, once if godforbid rajat pooja story starts is bye bye to blah for me as long as rajat likes her one way it is bearable anything more than that is 🤢🤢

if cv's show dat pooja has starting feelimgs fr rajat dats it thats da end of raya love story.better ST n RK quit the show as ppl vil start hating their characters in da show.
Originally posted by leo4ever

Yes, yes once Ram - Ayesha\ Priya- Rajat track starts its good bye time 4 me also. why  lose my sleep???😡

</div><div>

i have the same feeling
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

We all knw priya nature she will nvr want to be a prob for her family members

Let her decide not 2 be a problem 4 her family ,but she should think about Ram & Pihu also.If they show a strong Priya fighting 4 her daughter's rights that would b better than the sacrificing sister.Wish the cvs use some brain .
It doesn't matter who Ram is "married" to, he has the right to know about his child. Priya has no right to keep father and daughter in the dark about each other. In real life as well, parents divorce but they do not divorce their children.

Lets see what happens. Who knows, Rajat may turn villian and join hands with Ayesha. Ekta always works based on the trps and audience reactions.
agree suganthi ekta changes da track based on trp's last week it was a huge fall dey need to bring some positivity now 
Then in that case she should know that audiences didn't like Ayesha- Ram marriage as evident in the drop of TRPs by almost 1.1. 
I am quite sure that she will show them not married if the numbers continue to dip.