Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

PZ Hates Home-Breakers (Page 2)

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTdon12Lemonycs-07Mizz_Sunshin3-SMay31--koiza-.khoobsurat.Chameli_billiTheRager

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Originally posted by Lemony

Originally posted by sweet coco

I think she should also be equally mad at the hubbies for straying away from the family. It does take two to tango. 
True but you gotta give it to her for having the guts to say that in publicClap

Oh I def agree with her and you, but still the hubby should get some blame too.

BTW: anyone else think this might have been aimed at Rani? I don't know why, but I felt like she was either pointing at her or maybe even Barbara Mori for hurting her good friend Suzanne?Confused
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Preity Zinta : She's a Maneater (???)

Suchitra Krishnamurthy – a €œone-hit€ Bollywood actress, part-time pop singer & painter and now ex-Mrs. Shekhar Kapoor. The lady has been on-and-off news lately and not because of her talents but instead for her failed-marriage to one of Bollywood€™s well-known director.

Now before our desi-media could even start to dig in the juicy gossip and make merry in their Page 3 section with detailed analysis of the break-up, Ms. Krishnamurthy did the job of presenting the masala platter herself. Apparently Suchitra, who also has been bitten by the blogging bug, wrote several slurring posts on her blog accusing a popular main-stream bollywood actress of having an affair with her now ex-husband director Shekhar Kapoor €" often referring to the other woman as €œmaneater€.

Obviously such provoking words, as expected, threw the media hounds in frenzy. And finally after three years since her separation, Suchitra comes clean about her depressing past, which stars none other than Hindi Film Industry€™s top actress, Preity Zinta as the perfidious maneater.

Here is an excerpt from her interview with Mumbai€™s time pass tabloid, Mid-Day.

Tell us about that €˜maneater€™ you referred to in a poem on your blog, the one who came between you and Shekhar. Is it Preity Zinta?

What do you think?

I am not sure.

You don€™t have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Preity said in a recent interview that you weren€™t talking about her.

She can say what she wants. If she thinks it€™s not her and that I am wrong, she should sue me. And I will be delighted. My best friends are lawyers. I am not scared.

I think that says it all.

Yes.

And as expected, €˜feisty€™ as she is popularly described as, Preity came out with her defensive side in today€™s edition of Mumbai Mirror.

When informed that Suchitra had called her names the actress says, "It clearly shows that Suchitra is unstable and I wish her a speedy recovery."

"Preity was not even aware of this article because she is travelling and she got to know about Suchitra's interview only when her business manager Tanuja Mehra informed her about it," says our source. People close to Preity expected that she would lambast Suchitra for slandering her without any proof. But it seems that Preity took it with a pinch of salt and decided to let it die its own death.

Now whether this alleged affair is nothing but figment of Suchitra€™s paranoid imagination (as stated by Preity) or an actuality, the answer shall forever remain blurred, unless and until the man in center of the catfight aka. Shekhar himself decides to spill his side of the story.

No one really knows what really lies behind the scenes but from what is heard and read and a little through my intuitive mind, it seems that Shekhar Kapoor had abandoned his wife way before the arrival of Ms. Zinta in this sordid affair!.

But as is very evident it€™s taken quite a drastic toll on Suchitra eventually throwing her off balance. The end result being, her lashing out publicly on well known actress Preity Zinta.

Now if this alleged affair did really take place than maybe venting the same anger towards her husband privately could prove a better option as washing dirty linen in public really makes no sense. Plus blaming the whole fault on the €œother woman€ isn€™t quite right either, I mean clapping with one hand isn€™t really possible and therefore Shekhar is equally to be blamed. Or in fact even more so.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
OKKK, ICCC
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
"she should sue me. And I will be delighted. My best friends are lawyers. I am not scared."

Holy shit! That's pretty damn gutsy on her part. 
Lemony Goldie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

^^^Aamir Khan too. There were rumours that she had an affair with him when he was married to Reena. Btw I wonder if she talking about her old rival Rani.

My bet was Rani..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I hate them too...but PZ does this mean you hate yourself as well? LOL

As far as I remember Shekhar Kapur's wife publically blasted you and accused you of breaking her marriage.  It's another story that, unlike Rani, you threatened to sue. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi-SalShah4eva-

Go to top