Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

Oh I def agree with her and you, but still the hubby should get some blame too.

BTW: anyone else think this might have been aimed at Rani? I don't know why, but I felt like she was either pointing at her or maybe even Barbara Mori for hurting her good friend Suzanne?๐Ÿ˜•

Also I forgot about Suchitra K case.
Blame mine n PZ's short term memory.
Well paap usne kia or bhool bhi gayi? 
"kitney ajib rishtey hai yaha pe."
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ksh-

^^^Aamir Khan too. There were rumours that she had an affair with him when he was married to Reena. Btw I wonder if she talking about her old rival Rani.

My bet was Rani..
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I hate them too...but PZ does this mean you hate yourself as well? ๐Ÿ˜†

As far as I remember Shekhar Kapur's wife publically blasted you and accused you of breaking her marriage.  It's another story that, unlike Rani, you threatened to sue. ๐Ÿ˜†
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜†Lol who is talking about her old friend Rani
I think it is Rani, sleeping with a man to come on top lol..Aditya Chopra. Preity you should chase him then you would be bose of the empire of Yashraj.. 
I always thought Preity would marry Abhi, as she always running behind Jaya!

But somehow I agree with her. Hate it too when women break up family. Yes off course it is also the husband fault. But you as woman can say, I'm not going to be cause for breaking up a family or marriage. And just walk away!

Edited by ashna26 - 11 years ago
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

What's with the pious act Priety? Remember Suchitra Krishnamoorty and her homebreaker poem directed specially at you? ๐Ÿ˜›

Okay so this is either a case of remorse on Priety's part or she too has jumped on the sau chuhe kha ke billi haj ko challi bandwagon. I'm willing to happily bet on the latter. ๐Ÿคช

t
hank you for posting that already.

these stars can be so shameless. is Suchitra K on Twitter, someone pass on the link to her. lol.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Did rani really break adityas marriage? I thought him and his wfe were already having problems and perhaps trying to work things out, ranis timing may have been bad, but is she to bw held responsible for breaking it up?  Details, please! I seem to like this bitch, ut she makes it harder everyday. 
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sweet coco

"I have a very low opinion of women who are home-breakers. They affect not only a relationship between husband and wife, but emotionally scar the children too. So, I hate these star-clinging actresses who use men as ladders to reach to the top. I have made it to the top on my own and see no reason why anyone else can't."

Oh wow.. as if it is only the "other" woman to be blamed. The biggest culprit of all is the husband. Because a homewrecker at least is not cheating on someone. The husband is the ACTUAL home-breaker as he is actually breaking his OWN home and cheating on his wife.

Pathetic.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Did rani really break adityas marriage? I thought him and his wfe were already having problems and perhaps trying to work things out, ranis timing may have been bad, but is she to bw held responsible for breaking it up?  Details, please! I seem to like this bitch, ut she makes it harder everyday. 

Yep...thats what even I know. Aditya and Payal's was an arranged marriage. Though they were friends before their marriage they found they were incompatible after they got married.
Originally posted by: Lemony

True but you gotta give it to her for having the guts to say that in public๐Ÿ‘

well she was also once 'responsible' for breaking not one but two homes...Suchitra krishnamurthy directly blamed her for breaking her house, (her marriage with shekhar kapur gone kaput she even released an album called Zindagi becoz of Shekhar kapur) and also she was once held responsible for breaking aamir's home. i remember she blasted the media for using her name.

well i am not blaming her...but Women are considered home breakers, my heart goes for her..may be she is innocent. and so is Urmila or many beauties who were linked but actually not involved...i need to support women's side as well. 
Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
^Whose home did Urmila wreck? ๐Ÿ˜•