India-Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Bahus' rude behaviour

sdias Groupbie
sdias
sdias

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I think the five bahus are very and too rude towards Aashi. After all she's only a kid. And mind u kids might be naughty but they have no right to be angry with her. What if actually she belongs to that family at the end? What IF one of the sons are lying? What will they do? Will they beat up the kid for every little thing in that house? As of now I sincerely wish the kid's father is actually someone else because she might end up getting ill treated in a home like the Kaushiks. If not for Lovely that kid would be a depressed and ill kid. Just think about it when Anu kicks the ball and it hits Ria she vents out her anger on Aashi just because she asked for the ball. And even though Aashi explained to the bahus they were unwilling to accept that Anu could have kicked the ball - in fact it shows that Anu is also not brought up right cos even he did not speak the truth.
CVs are actually trying to show that the Kaushiks are a set of hooligans who ill treat kids. At the end of the day she is just a kid and has nothing to do with way they feel because she goes by what her mom tells her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesiKittya_Cullen

diasingh2 IF-Dazzler
diasingh2
diasingh2

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdias

I think the five bahus are very and too rude towards Aashi. After all she's only a kid. And mind u kids might be naughty but they have no right to be angry with her. What if actually she belongs to that family at the end? What IF one of the sons are lying? What will they do? Will they beat up the kid for every little thing in that house? As of now I sincerely wish the kid's father is actually someone else because she might end up getting ill treated in a home like the Kaushiks. If not for Lovely that kid would be a depressed and ill kid. Just think about it when Anu kicks the ball and it hits Ria she vents out her anger on Aashi just because she asked for the ball. And even though Aashi explained to the bahus they were unwilling to accept that Anu could have kicked the ball - in fact it shows that Anu is also not brought up right cos even he did not speak the truth.
CVs are actually trying to show that the Kaushiks are a set of hooligans who ill treat kids. At the end of the day she is just a kid and has nothing to do with way they feel because she goes by what her mom tells her.

I agree with you to some extent...  

Gehna, Nimmi, Karantiya & Ria are quite rude to the small kid...

But at the same time CVs are showing Lovely being very kind to Aashi so its not like CVs are showing Kaushiks ill treating the kids...

CVs are extending all this too much...  Can't say who's her father because CVs have confused the viewers so much.

And all bahus are overreacting to everything Aashi does...
Because they are totally conquered by doubts in their minds. They are doubtful of their husbands.
That's why they are doing all foolish things...

I just don't understand why its always Lovely who behaves smartly.  Maybe coz she is the lead.
But certainly all other bahus are getting dumber day by day.

Maasa don't have any reason to be proud of her 5 DILs anymore.
4 DILs are acting stupid & the 5th one, who is smart & intelligent, is always misunderstood.

Edited by diasingh2 - 10 August 2012 at 12:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deebasdakashnig28

hiruni Groupbie
hiruni
hiruni

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Angryvery true this gehna,nimmi,ria and karantiya are so annoying nd irritating. just lovely has sense. this detector shorty is also annoying me now. hes not tall than two seeds nd he instigates people like nothing but whatever it may be this 4 bahus are more irritating they always blame aashi for whatever happens in the kaushik house so annoying...Angry
preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

I agree with the original post. After all it is just a child however if I personally won't want some old grand mother with her grand child in my home either. Get the blood test done first and confirm then we will talk about acceptance. CV are just dragging this.

sector Goldie
sector
sector

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Yes, very rude, downright outrageous

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top