Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

RELAX PPL ! (Page 2)

Eduniya Groupbie
Eduniya
Eduniya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrlovesksr

i mean, y r u so excited. yeh i know he talked about the sr and all but i don't think it will happen so soon. u know he just loves to tease her. so he is teasing her and making her scare. but he knows her too well. by now he knows how much she values rituals. 

i think sr will not happen before their remarriage.  ( sorry for being a spoilsport !  and yes it is absolutely natural to have gutter thoughts abt the most sizzling and hot and beautiful couple. )
i'm sure not many here really thinks they will have their SR before marriage...neither will ASR want to do..nor will khushi allow him...and nor will their fate and DM allow...you see thats why they have always had an interruption...when both khushi n arnav got too involved and forgot DM/Fate interrupted them (eg-Diwali-phone call, Kidnapping track-goons)...

lattelove9 Senior Member
lattelove9
lattelove9

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I agree. He's just teasing her. :D  and her sister said that Suhaag Raat can't happen before Phere and she will definitely voice that to him, too! He will respect her wishes. 
lattelove9 Senior Member
lattelove9
lattelove9

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banaya1

I'm excited to know what is in the suitcase

ahaha me too!! I watched the episode of Preeto's wedding where Khushi describes her wedding attire... I think he might have gotten her all those things :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Banaya1

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Its all in the fun right! I mean, with a couple like Arhi the writers are not gonna let something as big as SR be part of a comedy track.. I hope! Anyways I can't wait to see tonight's episode! Big smile
arshi_manan Goldie
arshi_manan
arshi_manan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackdice1001

Its all in the fun right! I mean, with a couple like Arhi the writers are not gonna let something as big as SR be part of a comedy track.. I hope! Anyways I can't wait to see tonight's episode! Big smile

a couple like arhi !...aaahhh... sigh...Wink

Go to top