India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

HOLY GOODNESS ^_^

mizzraksha712 Goldie
mizzraksha712
mizzraksha712

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Just saw todays epi and i was like HOLY GOODNESS!! By far the cutest, sexiest, and BEST episode! OMG i was smiling like an idiot the whole time watching it!  Big smileBig smile

couple of things tho:

1. Anjali, i know, i know honey but you have put the past behind you. If the world turns it's back on you, you turn your back on the world. And hiding the album behind a pillow while he's seen you cry and look at it doesn't work

2. Haha Khushi, love you. along with Arnav, you had me shocked. just a small fyi tho, i didn't think Arnav really cared at first when he didn't know you were talking about his baby picture Wink

3. That hug was so cute! Haha the bed ;) let me come back when im done dying of laughter. I have been laughing the whole day

4. Did anyone else notice that their dreams are coming true? Arnav gifted her pearls, Khushi hugged him from behind, Arnav chased Khushi and well the broke the bed

5. These two, i mean rab ne bana di jodi. really. I have NEVER seen Arnav laugh like that. (i saw Barun do it a billion times) These two are so cute together. them laughing together brought tears to my eyes. so sweet yaar!

6. holy-. did you just-? did anyone see the look on everyone's face when HP said Arnav and Khushi's bed broke? I swear i could see the wheels of the perverted minds imagining what could have happend. ;) the naughty raizadas' And Mamiji, CRICKET? now i know what goes thru that mind of yours daily'you didnt hesitate for a second'hmmm Shocked do you have to say something Wink OMG Khushi! slouching down in the couch like that. Arnav winking playing along with the whole assumed situation. ai haiye!

7. Arnav seemed so pleased after telling Khushi as a reminder that their suhaag raat is tonite. the glow on his face, the happiness in his smile. We all know he's not going to force her until they are actually married but i wonder what he has planned. But what's in the suitcase? like who sends a suitcase? Maybe its stuff for the suhaag raat just to spook Khushi'hmmm

8. Did you see Dadi's face? she was like, wait my grandosn's name is Arnav Singh Raizada?! Ya that's rite you dumb woman! He DID NOT infact he GOT RID of his father's name, your son's name. Malik. BOOM! BURN! learn your grandson's name first stupid before declaring yourself jahnsi ki rani ok?

9. Payal, what the hell? non of us want to know what happend in March and February ok? your face says it all'tmi..we don't want deets'your face, eyes, and words are so transparent'please'refrain from details..

10. Were Aakash and Payal just inferring that-? After Aakash talking to Arnav and Payal talking to Khushi, god knows what they were thinking when they heard that Arnav and Khushi's bed broke. Did you see the glances they were sharing'? woa thereShocked

11. There's just too much to say I haven't wrote! over whelming, sexy, cute, romantic episode! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

12. Precap: BAYUM! finally! thank you Arnav! someone tell that churel where her darling damadji is. tell her that he's an ass and cheated on her darling grand daughter. he deceived Khushi and her family. And finally, he kidnapped your grandson. Then just when you think it was over, he tried to kill Arnav and Khushi. Infact, he almost succeeded in killing Khushi.

*I hope Arnav tells her EVERYTHING. Along with Dadi, the whole rest of the family (including HP so he can learn that Arnav and Khushi shud not be CBed) needs to hear the truth and to what extent he went to gain the great ASR's wealth and property. He and khushi shud tell and vividly explain every detail (except the almost suhaag raat..Big smile

starting with the airport and then including Khushi and mami sneaking into the airport security systen to view CCT camera vids, Khushi getting hurt finding Arnav, escaping getting kidnapped again, Arnav getting beat up, everything! Arre batao mere bhai! us aurat ko batao, ki uski pyaarasa damadji, pyaarasa nahi, ki woh actually ek harami hain. dhokhebas harami.

Edited by ---ArHian--- - 09 August 2012 at 11:21pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

babli0204shabi8anuprikamyths_vazavantika_2012Crazy_1001norolimvioletshine...Penknife...Zarahatkenav_batFAYKHAN29pieryrose...Tanu...

Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Yaar i dont know wht to say speechless after today epi
Mindblowing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzraksha712

nav_bat IF-Dazzler
nav_bat
nav_bat

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
I absolutely mirror your thoughts. Todays episodes ahs to be by far one of the best episodes in IPK, in fact give credit to this week today is Friday, and the four previous episodes, have been aik sein bhar kar aik dhamakedaar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avantika_2012pieryrose

PastelBeauty IF-Dazzler
PastelBeauty
PastelBeauty

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I was going to be more like, HOLY CRAP! Awesomeness undefined Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avantika_2012pieryrose

Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
After seeing such typical saas bahu dramas for the past 2-3 days this episode was a Major relief! 

Tension khatam! Not for Khushi but for me ye it was!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avantika_2012

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top