Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is a huge possibility that mallu mayb asked to stay in BB ghar. Ashu would frequently visit her n mayb BB too. Last nyt while watching the show my sis commented that whenever mallu comes back she takes centre stage and the whole story would be revolving around her..ashni becomes side characters... Reflecting back i realised she is ryt. As a side character mallika always take too much limelight. If this happens this tym then ill stop watching the show in TV. Any ashni scene (which would be rona dhona i guess) can always watch online. I wonder why the CV's n writers cant bring any twist without mallika??? Is this the "age gap" issue for which the serial is based? Its more like a sequal of a show i watched in the past "kabhi sautan kabhi saheli".
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think she would come to MM
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

👏 

now i will wait for his reply...

dont think we are gonna get ans very soon.. remember he doesnt know how to reach us😉
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

i think she would come to MM

MM is ashni house?

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: i5hy

MM is ashni house?

mathur mansion- yep !
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Bhagwan! again that haunted house ! It is far away from the city. With BB? My God ! may be this time BB gives this house to Mallu's baby and BB has past experience to give his surname to Father less people.So, Mallu's baby will get BB's name. We remember on the way to BB house Ashni trapped in jungle road as the car was not taking start ,then Rohan's naughty words, Couples paise denge phasne ne lie...This time Ashu will go to visit Mallu & BB, accompanied by Nidhi and will stop the car, on the way back home remembering Rohan's words and we can see back seat romance.😉. MU gone.
KPji ne bola na positive Mallu. Then iss BB house ke bahane naughty Ashni. Mission :pregnant Nidhi confirmed.👍🏼

subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I don't  think I could watch the trio in the same house again however I am addicted to the show. Invading a couple's privacy. Whacky.