Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Suhag Raat At RM. (Page 21)

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Joined: 02 November 2009
Posts: 4845

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

There was a time when nobody was allowed to enter RM. Remember when Khushi came to visit Nannav post construction site fiasco where she submitted her resignation? Security peeps phoned and asked Nannav's permission to send her in

Look at now, anybody can come inside with no pre permission be it Masala mama, Hitler Dadi and now Shyamu. Looks like Nannav is totally broke and paying less for the secuirty folks so they allow anybody to enter and install any CCTV camera they want ROFL

BTW I didn't you could get such fab zooming feature in CCTV? Shyamu was enjoying watching Khushi's zoom in pictures 


sorry nadzy...boss had called Wink

@bold...yup..those were THE days..when nannav was paying them i guess...now all he is worried abt is remarrying his girl Wink

@ second bold now even the main doors dont seem to be locked...anyone can enter and wreck a lovey dovey moment..
.ROFLROFL


@bold...yeah! creep looking  at high definition pic of kushi..talk abt high tech girl chasing SillyROFLROFL

Edited by appy2011 - 16 August 2012 at 4:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lolly143Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43243

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolly143

let me be guttery and tell u shyamu fixed those cameras to copy arni baby's moves in 'sr'...and thank god IT didn't happen ROFL

Just imagine Shyamu watching them doing it had they done it that day DAMMIT ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-lolly143

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43243

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

There was a time when nobody was allowed to enter RM. Remember when Khushi came to visit Nannav post construction site fiasco where she submitted her resignation? Security peeps phoned and asked Nannav's permission to send her in

Look at now, anybody can come inside with no pre permission be it Masala mama, Hitler Dadi and now Shyamu. Looks like Nannav is totally broke and paying less for the secuirty folks so they allow anybody to enter and install any CCTV camera they want ROFL

BTW I didn't you could get such fab zooming feature in CCTV? Shyamu was enjoying watching Khushi's zoom in pictures 


sorry nadzy...boss had called Wink

@bold...yup..those were THE days..when nannav was paying them i guess...now all he is worried abt is remarrying his girl Wink

@ second bold now even the main doors dont seem to be locked...anyone can enter and wreck a lovey dovey moment..
.ROFLROFL


@bold...yeah! creep looking  at high definition pic of kushi..talk abt high tech girl chasing SillyROFLROFL

Rani Sahiba must be paying for all this equipment toys for Shyamu for sure. Otherwise from where can this freak find cash to do all this?

Poor Nannav. He has too many back stabbing villains in that house to deal with; Anjali, Hitler Dadi and Shyamu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 5636

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by lolly143

let me be guttery and tell u shyamu fixed those cameras to copy arni baby's moves in 'sr'...and thank god IT didn't happen ROFL

Just imagine Shyamu watching them doing it had they done it that day DAMMIT ROFL


ROFL i wonder with  whom he wanted to try those moves? anji or dadi ? ROFL

oh god our gutter minds never stop...
Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43243

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolly143

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by lolly143

let me be guttery and tell u shyamu fixed those cameras to copy arni baby's moves in 'sr'...and thank god IT didn't happen ROFL

Just imagine Shyamu watching them doing it had they done it that day DAMMIT ROFL


ROFL i wonder with  whom he wanted to try those moves? anji or dadi ? ROFL

oh god our gutter minds never stop...
Blushing

He'll die if he tries those moves with Hitler Dadi ROFL ROFL

May hurn protect our gutter minds Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-lolly143

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 5636

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
ROFL
just imagine stopwa showing her hand and saying 'stop' for every move that he does...ROFL 'aisa nehi karthe idiot...mujse sikho' ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43243

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolly143

ROFL
just imagine stopwa showing her hand and saying 'stop' for every move that he does...ROFL 'aisa nehi karthe idiot...mujse sikho' ROFL

Gosh Lolly ROFL ROFL ROFL

You definitely think and speak GUTTER Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-lolly143

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 5636

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by lolly143

ROFL
just imagine stopwa showing her hand and saying 'stop' for every move that he does...ROFL 'aisa nehi karthe idiot...mujse sikho' ROFL

Gosh Lolly ROFL ROFL ROFL

You definitely think and speak GUTTER Silly


what to do dear...LOL after ipkknd , arshi and joining this forum i've turnedout completely gutteryWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-Starktastic

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arnav's gift to Khushi: Suhaag Raat OS-Part 2 p 8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: desigirl_18   Replies: 89   Views: 34294

desigirl_18 89 34294 25 June 2013 at 12:57pm by akshusarun
ab mujhe raat din tumhara hi khyal hai..

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 16   Views: 3110

adits7 16 3110 23 February 2012 at 5:14pm by tamsaba
ArHi FF Tere Liye Ch6: Rasam, Shaadi, Suhag Raat

Author: ArnavKhushiLove   Replies: 0   Views: 5716

ArnavKhushiLove 0 5716 23 November 2011 at 1:08am by ArnavKhushiLove
Khamosh Raat Saihmi Hawaa Tanha Tanha Dil Apna

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 19   Views: 2454

adits7 19 2454 18 November 2011 at 1:48am by adits7
arnav khushi suhag raat

Author: Kamalika..   Replies: 3   Views: 3828

Kamalika.. 3 3828 02 August 2011 at 10:56pm by daisyluv

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index