Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Suhag Raat At RM. (Page 19)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43560

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolly143

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@Aps
Do the credits shown in hindi? If that's the case, obviously I won't understand. Another thing is here in Colombo we don't get any titles before or after the episode. Perhaps international viewers don't get to see them


so u r frm sri lanka right? hope u want mind asking Tongue

Yes I am Big smile

Hi Lolly Hug Nadz here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lolly143

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 5689

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by lolly143

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@Aps
Do the credits shown in hindi? If that's the case, obviously I won't understand. Another thing is here in Colombo we don't get any titles before or after the episode. Perhaps international viewers don't get to see them


so u r frm sri lanka right? hope u want mind asking Tongue

Yes I am Big smile

Hi Lolly Hug Nadz here


hi hi hi!...me too Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-Starktastic

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Joined: 02 November 2009
Posts: 4845

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

If SP has taken charge over like you assume, I'll be thrilled cuz I really dislike this GH person. He talks way too big and behaves as if he's ASR himself ROFL

Anyways moving on, what's with Shyamu? I think he's one of the CVs or editors of the show cuz he gets to watch every move of RM happenings ROFL 

Whatever happened to RM security? 


@bold...securityROFL...you notice the two guys standing every time they show RM mansion..they are statues..cause they seem to be doing nothing ROFLROFL

and shymoo seems to have come up with another of his high tech plans..this time with a HD camera ROFLROFL..and how come no one has seen those cameras..what are the prakash brothers doing...i mean wont they notice when they clean the house.. D'ohROFLROFL

Edited by appy2011 - 16 August 2012 at 3:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43560

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolly143



hi hi hi!...me too Hug

Awesomeness!!! 

Let's have some fun here gurly Dancing

Do join our convo. Me & Appy are yapping about the recent epis and the developments in the storyline

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lolly143

-Areeba- IF-Sizzlerz
-Areeba-
-Areeba-

Joined: 24 June 2011
Posts: 15618

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
LOL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunAddictSays

Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 4740

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
LOLomggg...ahahahahah...!! Full on GUTTER...WinkLOL Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunAddictSays

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 5689

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

If SP has taken charge over like you assume, I'll be thrilled cuz I really dislike this GH person. He talks way too big and behaves as if he's ASR himself ROFL

Anyways moving on, what's with Shyamu? I think he's one of the CVs or editors of the show cuz he gets to watch every move of RM happenings ROFL 

Whatever happened to RM security? 


@bold...securityROFL...you notice the two guys standing every time they show RM mansion..they are statues..cause they seem to be doing nothing ROFLROFL

and shymoo seems to have come up with another of his high tech plans..this time with a HD camera ROFLROFL..and how come no one has seen those cameras..what are the prakash brothers doing...i mean wont they notice when they clean the house.. D'ohROFLROFL


 in the past few weeks hp didn't clean the house...he was busy romancing laxmi ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-Starktastic

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 5689

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by lolly143



hi hi hi!...me too Hug

Awesomeness!!! 

Let's have some fun here gurly Dancing

Do join our convo. Me & Appy are yapping about the recent epis and the developments in the storyline


i'm in dear...let's rock Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arnav's gift to Khushi: Suhaag Raat OS-Part 2 p 8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: desigirl_18   Replies: 89   Views: 34749

desigirl_18 89 34749 25 June 2013 at 12:57pm by akshusarun
ab mujhe raat din tumhara hi khyal hai..

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 16   Views: 3178

adits7 16 3178 23 February 2012 at 5:14pm by tamsaba
ArHi FF Tere Liye Ch6: Rasam, Shaadi, Suhag Raat

Author: ArnavKhushiLove   Replies: 0   Views: 5785

ArnavKhushiLove 0 5785 23 November 2011 at 1:08am by ArnavKhushiLove
Khamosh Raat Saihmi Hawaa Tanha Tanha Dil Apna

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 19   Views: 2517

adits7 19 2517 18 November 2011 at 1:48am by adits7
arnav khushi suhag raat

Author: Kamalika..   Replies: 3   Views: 3855

Kamalika.. 3 3855 02 August 2011 at 10:56pm by daisyluv

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index