BarunAddictSays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Disclaimer-It's just for fun.😎
No offence intended to Actors/Charactors.
No hurt intended.Take it lightly.
Rabba Ve.😊

__________________..._________________

After the unsuccessfull Suhag Raat In Closet & Suhag Din At GH will they succeed this time doing Suhag Raat At RM?😉
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Arnav's dialogue writer-Me😎
Khushi's dialogue writer-Khushi herself😆
Scene-Arshi bedroom.Khushi comes in room after Janmashtami Pooja.As soon she enters the room Arnav locks it & nautanki starts.😎

Khushi-Ye aap kya kar rahe hain Arnavji?Darwaja kyun band kiya?Koi aa jayega toh?😲
Arnav-Thats why I closed it my innocent 'patni'.Tum Bhool gayi,its our Suhag Raat tonight.
Khushi-But Arnavji,try to understand.😳
Arnav-Not now Khushi.Tum janti ho na mujhe kya chahiye.*killer smirk & husky voice*
Khushi-But Arnavji...
Arnav-You said it aloud yourself KKGSR.😳Now deal is deal.I never left any deal uncrackedCome here 'Baby',come to me.😈
Khushi-Arnavji this 'BED' is too weak for action.See.We should not do IT right now.🤔
Arnav-Don't worry 'sweetheart',we are not doing IT in our room.How about poolside?Under stars?❤️
Khushi-Chi.You shameless Laad Governor.What would Amma Babuji think?😲
Arnav-Amma Babuji?😕
Khushi-You forgot?I told you,they have became stars.😍What will they think after watching us like 'THAT'☺️
Arnav-What The.

Me-Dumb

Khushi-Look Arnavji,I want 'pheras' first.Baki sab uske baad.☢️Suhag Raat toh pheron ke baad hoti hai na??😃Aur phir DADI humse '36 ka aakda' laga ke baithi hai.If by any chance she comes to know about our 'Aadhi adhoori' shadi,wo 'sherni' toh hume kachha chaba jayegi
Arnav-Don't worry about DADI.Main tumhe unke 'mooh' se nikaal launga.😎You just tell me that you don't mind doing Suhag Raat after Pheras.*smirks & winks*
Khushi-wo...hum...😳nahi...kaise...humne kab...🤔
Arnav-*smirk* That means you dont have any problem.Ok.lets go to the hall.Our fans are desperatly ready with the 'holy fire' & 'Pandit'.Some have started taking pheras themselves for us in excitement.Lets not kill them more.Come on.😈
Khushi-But Arnavji,our family?
Arnav-Don't worry about them.Our fans have already sent half of them to mental assylum & half on 'teerthyatra'.They won't interrupt us this time.🤪

Pheras completes & Arnav carries Khushi in his arms to bedroom.😳Khushi blushes.Fans blushes & sighs...FINALLY.☺️

Back in bedroom.
Rabba ve starts but Me goes & changes it to seductive 'Aise na mujhe tum dekho,seene se laga loonga.'

Arnav-Koosei...I want to do IT this time at any cost.Come here 'baby'.❤️
Khushi-Arnavji,I'm scared.😲
Arnav-Don't worry,I wont eat you.I'm pure vegetarian.😎
Khushi-You know what Jiji was also scared before her Suhag Raat.😳
Arnav-What😲Akash & Payal did IT?I never thought they would go beyond 'Ji' & here they are already ahead me.Now I can't stay back.Arnav Singh Raizada kisi baat mey piche nahi rahta.😎
Khushi-Focus Arnavji focus.It's not 'Deal' its matter of 'Dil'.😲
Arnav-Yeah 'Baby'...come to me 'sweetheart'.❤️
Khushi-Arnnnavji.😳
Arnav-Koosheee.
Khushi-Arrrnnnaaavji.☺️
Arnav-Khush...Khoooshiii.
❤️❤️

Me-Wait... lemme turn off the lights first,you two.😳
You have to do this time Arnavji.You can do IT without any assistance.But still if you want we'll send your brother to give you some 'TIPS' over IT.He is quite experienced.😉Sharam karo yaar Arnavji.Your brother did IT & you are still in 'Almost phase'.😲Show us some action my tiger.☺️

Fanwas in dreamland till their dreamwas shatters.😍🤪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The Killer Wink☺️

Credit:Uploader😎
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arnav_addict

Khushi-But Arnavji,our family?
Arnav-Don't worry about them.Our fans have already sent half of them to mental assylum & half on 'teerthyatra'.They won't interrupt us this time.🤪

🤣 🤣 🤣

Can you get any crankier than this? OMFG I can't stop laughing on this. I wanted to quote the whole post cuz I loved every dialogue of yours and there are way too many of my fav lines there. Quoted two dialogues here cuz I really can't afford not to 🤣

@Ending
🤪 🤪

This is my reaction to your postwa 

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

🤣 🤣 🤣

Can you get any crankier than this? OMFG I can't stop laughing on this. I wanted to quote the whole post cuz I loved every dialogue of yours and there are way too many of my fav lines there. Quoted two dialogues here cuz I really can't afford not to 🤣

@Ending
🤪 🤪

This is my reaction to your postwa

😆
Did you get hindi dialogues Nadzi???😳clear my doubt please😆
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

lol hehehe nice post!! **GUTTER**