Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Suhag Raat At RM.

BarunAddictSays IF-Sizzlerz
BarunAddictSays
BarunAddictSays

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Disclaimer-It's just for fun.Cool
No offence intended to Actors/Charactors.
No hurt intended.Take it lightly.
Rabba Ve.Smile

__________________..._________________

After the unsuccessfull Suhag Raat In Closet & Suhag Din At GH will they succeed this time doing Suhag Raat At RM?Wink
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Arnav's dialogue writer-MeCool
Khushi's dialogue writer-Khushi herselfLOL
Scene-Arshi bedroom.Khushi comes in room after Janmashtami Pooja.As soon she enters the room Arnav locks it & nautanki starts.Cool

Khushi-Ye aap kya kar rahe hain Arnavji?Darwaja kyun band kiya?Koi aa jayega toh?Shocked
Arnav-Thats why I closed it my innocent 'patni'.Tum Bhool gayi,its our Suhag Raat tonight.Dancing
Khushi-But Arnavji,try to understand.Embarrassed
Arnav-Not now Khushi.Tum janti ho na mujhe kya chahiye.*killer smirk & husky voice*
Khushi-But Arnavji...Wacko
Arnav-You said it aloud yourself KKGSR.Stern SmileNow deal is deal.I never left any deal uncrackedApproveCome here 'Baby',come to me.Evil Smile
Khushi-Arnavji this 'BED' is too weak for action.See.We should not do IT right now.Ermm
Arnav-Don't worry 'sweetheart',we are not doing IT in our room.How about poolside?Under stars?Heart
Khushi-Chi.You shameless Laad Governor.What would Amma Babuji think?Shocked
Arnav-Amma Babuji?Confused
Khushi-You forgot?I told you,they have became stars.Day DreamingWhat will they think after watching us like 'THAT'Blushing
Arnav-What The.Ouch

Me-DumbD'oh

Khushi-Look Arnavji,I want 'pheras' first.Baki sab uske baad.NukeSuhag Raat toh pheron ke baad hoti hai na??Big smileAur phir DADI humse '36 ka aakda' laga ke baithi hai.If by any chance she comes to know about our 'Aadhi adhoori' shadi,wo 'sherni' toh hume kachha chaba jayegiOuch
Arnav-Don't worry about DADI.Main tumhe unke 'mooh' se nikaal launga.CoolYou just tell me that you don't mind doing Suhag Raat after Pheras.*smirks & winks*
Khushi-wo...hum...Embarrassednahi...kaise...humne kab...Ermm
Arnav-*smirk* That means you dont have any problem.Ok.lets go to the hall.Our fans are desperatly ready with the 'holy fire' & 'Pandit'.Some have started taking pheras themselves for us in excitement.DancingLets not kill them more.Come on.Evil Smile
Khushi-But Arnavji,our family?Ouch
Arnav-Don't worry about them.Our fans have already sent half of them to mental assylum & half on 'teerthyatra'.They won't interrupt us this time.Silly

Pheras completes & Arnav carries Khushi in his arms to bedroom.EmbarrassedKhushi blushes.Fans blushes & sighs...FINALLY.Blushing

Back in bedroom.
Rabba ve starts but Me goes & changes it to seductive 'Aise na mujhe tum dekho,seene se laga loonga.'

Arnav-Koosei...I want to do IT this time at any cost.Come here 'baby'.Heart
Khushi-Arnavji,I'm scared.Shocked
Arnav-Don't worry,I wont eat you.I'm pure vegetarian.Cool
Khushi-You know what Jiji was also scared before her Suhag Raat.Embarrassed
Arnav-WhatShockedAkash & Payal did IT?I never thought they would go beyond 'Ji' & here they are already ahead me.Now I can't stay back.Arnav Singh Raizada kisi baat mey piche nahi rahta.Cool
Khushi-Focus Arnavji focus.It's not 'Deal' its matter of 'Dil'.Shocked
Arnav-Yeah 'Baby'...come to me 'sweetheart'.Heart
Khushi-Arnnnavji.Embarrassed
Arnav-Koosheee.
Khushi-Arrrnnnaaavji.Blushing
Arnav-Khush...Khoooshiii.
HeartHeart

Me-Wait... lemme turn off the lights first,you two.Embarrassed
You have to do this time Arnavji.You can do IT without any assistance.But still if you want we'll send your brother to give you some 'TIPS' over IT.He is quite experienced.WinkSharam karo yaar Arnavji.Your brother did IT & you are still in 'Almost phase'.ShockedShow us some action my tiger.Blushing

Fanwas in dreamland till their dreamwas shatters.Day DreamingDancingSilly

The following 170 member(s) liked the above post:

rinesha101Rogerfederernasikarahmanjayagowrifriendshresushmithapervinndr.Shilpa12barathjoycekshiti123veemaswspraklespa24703987rohanrocking32ScrittoreluvusanayaNil_oporajitadarkangelpjiumadk123hsNeelurobbieREEimaginationSajimokarmaanridhimma4sweetntashaShyamukittyMayaraaSobtisammi5zeefan 1nermicshim_carosystarSumaiya27Suchita2012Deeps_Sjbluedayk_k_aazizeh123aarrnnaavvpoonam.gupta12Ace11robin999Arshi94arshi10arshiReginaPhalange-sanyukta90viv04DesiGirlsRockxxMahi_Buttatipreetninaraj1hiraarifsupakoolprPyaaraarnavsugarhugsTamannauszainy26Spoonaikasaf_ZGHblackdice1001crazyaddictionnirbasitoBonhi_ipkkndShweta1691saddafmahmoodRoshkolovemusicannieKOrion_N.Daksha.smile1412fardeeilyaseshaForumuser_sriraoHeerbeautyganga16tr-Rimsha-sizzlespreetijaiswal19RushilovesBarunSwap-Arhi-Appy-lovearshi01beautifuldreamsmirka88LumosMaximaachuARBarunkidewaniLeenaRocksCharmz_58sneaky-ajgunayaarleanne_1983mayabegumhemakalainehusashhhkalo_meghZarahatkeBornToShipArShiKurupLuv_isnt_classydeep5128arshy4evercutelittleangelarshistar..Divya..Skiranishq30arpita20misscrazyfan..mrinalini..SaRun.star_fan1samanthanasikhni_xMidnightStarxsaima4744stg1chandana.sdeepika45--BSI-FaNaTic--arshi_karishNaina...trina2010monsi08msin-happilyunknownzafijakhushismanamaypranay-EndlessSmile-Black_ParadizeAR_EternalLovecrazy4KASH_ARSimi1711Jyo.Arshi.IPKNewbiesoapfanNotKidding-Areeba--CoolChick-TargaryenFAYKHAN29Omorabotifarah53silvia1999Hifahtvpal007IllGetOverIpk.FairyDust.susan7kutsMihrimah--Amy--.ProperPatolaARS24.SobtiLicious._sree_EccentricakbtrArshiS.Raizadapup03sonia_1NestleToulouse.Sumi.-V.I.P-whiterose29_TheJoker-Starktastic-Rehnuma-

BarunAddictSays
BarunAddictSays

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
The Killer WinkBlushing

Credit:UploaderCool

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

dalvin07jasminsandrilasami99azizeh123DesiGirlsRockxxMahi_ButtSumaiya27jbluedayBonhi_ipkkndForumuser_avantika_2012BarunkidewaniArshi_lovergalsaima4744stg1Hakuna-MatataaSkirancutelittleangel.SobtiLicious.pup03NestleToulouseStarktasticwhiterose29

BarunAddictSays
BarunAddictSays

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Wink
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnav_addict

Arnav-Don't worry about them.Our fans have already sent half of them to mental assylum & half on 'teerthyatra'.They won't interrupt us this time.Silly

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Can you get any crankier than this? OMFG I can't stop laughing on this. I wanted to quote the whole post cuz I loved every dialogue of yours and there are way too many of my fav lines there. Quoted two dialogues here cuz I really can't afford not to ROFL

@Ending
Silly Silly

This is my reaction to your postwa 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rinesha101arshi41robbieREEazizeh123DesiGirlsRockxxMahi_ButtSumaiya27nirbasitoBonhi_ipkkndavantika_2012minnieeBarunkidewani..Divya..BarunAddictSaysFAYKHAN29NestleToulouse

deep5128 IF-Dazzler
deep5128
deep5128

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FAYKHAN29BarunAddictSays

BarunAddictSays
BarunAddictSays

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by arnav_addict

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Can you get any crankier than this? OMFG I can't stop laughing on this. I wanted to quote the whole post cuz I loved every dialogue of yours and there are way too many of my fav lines there. Quoted two dialogues here cuz I really can't afford not to ROFL

@Ending
Silly Silly

This is my reaction to your postwa

LOL
Did you get hindi dialogues Nadzi???Embarrassedclear my doubt pleaseLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samanthanaStarktastic

gunayaar IF-Dazzler
gunayaar
gunayaar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
ROFL