The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

Panchi has been 'Friendzoned' by Ranveer (Page 2)

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by velvet.rain

Agar panchi ke place me main hoti to ranveer ke words kabhi nahi bhoolti..hw can he say that teddy bear comment yaar ?..sad for panchi..
It's not only you but if I or any girl was there in her place 'd have felt bad..But you goota understand his character as well..He has never been bad with Panchi,so it was not an intentional comment..He was doing something obvious -Flirting & he just lost it over there.Anyway I think Shifali di's post said enough..

If we go by each character's characteristic..They all have said & done such thing what was inappropriate & totally out of the blue..So yes.If we can ignore those can ignore this as well to see  what 'd be the outcome of it.

Also,it's a show..Not a lesson for our life,So try to take it that way :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jwalamukhi-Nikki_Titli

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Priyanka_

WORD!

Except that guys aren't supposed to have friend zones(on a lighter note)
:D

But seriously I agree! She's been friend-zoned and am glad that she's realised it! It hurts more as time passes:)

LOL, well, yeah exactly. It's good that she realized it now then lets say later. Now she'll try to control her emotions around him since she realizes how he can never think of her more than a friend.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuwNikki_Titli

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Clap very well said I agree 100%...just to add to ur points...I think Panchi has low self-esteem and confidence. Being around Ranveer she feels like she is in her safe zone and that he will bring her up when she is down. Also, she feels he protects her from others and she wants to be around him 24/7 not cuz he is her friend...he is popular and tough and no one will mess with him...I think these reasons have made her so attached to Ranveer...which is not healthy. Panchi is in for a big heartbreak...but u can't blame Ranveer as well...its not like he is misleading her or fooling around. He is the typical what you see is what you get...he is surrounded by girls and he is a casanova...Panchi is too blind to see cuz he gives her attention and is there for her

Edited by robinc07 - 10 August 2012 at 1:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The007Shivani-Jwalamukhi-SahiPakdeHai.

rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
tottally agree wid u poor panchi i really feel vry bad for her..ranveer should knw her value...so sad yr n teddy bear .. i luv u panchi i knw some one will make ranveer realise his love for panchii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jwalamukhi-

.ishqbulava. IF-Rockerz
.ishqbulava.
.ishqbulava.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
bang on post !!!
i totally agree wid everything u said !!

feeling bad 4 panchi Cry

-Jwalamukhi-

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I agree nice thoughts 

-Jwalamukhi-

--Akshu-- IF-Rockerz
--Akshu--
--Akshu--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
awesome post!!!!!
agree with each and evry word!!!!
i mean m dam sure panchi must be not hurt cuz he does not want to go with her!!!
she will be very upset on the fact that he dint stop that girl from saying that panchi is a helicpter!!!!
i mean when panchi said "nono abhi use thapad lagayega i hope jyada gussa na hojaye"
i mean obvio she must be heart broken na!!!!!
he always tells others not to call her moti and when kiya called her fatso his reaction was like he will kill kiya any moment!!!
but yest when that girl said and he dint reply back i too feel bad for panchi man!!!!

idk what was the perspective of kiya saying that to panchi but she meant that lover boy wont fall for u!!!!!

ranveer has obviosly taken panchi for granteed!!!

and i really dnt want panchi to give up n accept ranveer's apology to easily!!!!

when  saw janne kyu sequence i was like wow wht a friendship!!!!

like one day he was fighting with a girl cuz she insulted panci and the second day annother girl is insulting panchi and he dint sa anything!!!1

i know ranveer isnt mean but i really want him to relise wht his panchi for him!!!!
a true best frind

-Jwalamukhi-

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Wrote this in some other topic but I think it''d make sense here,more.

Originally posted by piya2025

Honestly,Don't want any kind of realization/confession stuff anytime soon for them..Let their friendship blossom a bit more & Ranvver "Realizing" Panchi's worth in his life in this process & not to take her for granted..

In some other post I read someone said RaHi story is geesa pita(Though nothing is unique in the show till now we have seen such stuff in tooti fotti manner in various shows). If they are going to that Boy seeing her girl with some random boy & getting jealous all meh stuff then it 'll be geesa pita..

In the promo as the voice over says: Koi pass ayega aur kaun todegha kiska dill n all" I want the 2nd thing for P-R..Let Panchi know where she stands in Ranveer life..No.don't get me wrong..Ranveer loves Panchi as his friend & very much care for her but He has taken herself for granted n that's why he did what he did in last night epi. & Let Panchi realize she can do well without Ranveer as well.She can protect herself from others taunt n need not Ranveer's support each time..coz what she gets it's pure friendship & protectiveness from Ranveer's side not Love yet but Ranveer doesn't understand it until it comes from someone he doesn't like or someone calls her moti which is her weak point & he doesn't want to see her hurt..
He needs to understand there are many things apart from "this particular word" which can hurt Panchi & unintentionally he's doing it..

Enough said :)

-Jwalamukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index