The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

Panchi has been 'Friendzoned' by Ranveer

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

I was watching the end bit of the episode, when Ranveer was talking to the girl about how he'd never bring Panchi to a party as his date and whatnot.

And all I could do was, "So what's new in that?"

Sure, Ranveer doesn't mind hanging around Panchi as her friend and doing 'friendship' things with her but he'd never want to bring Panchi to a party as such where there were many other girls.

It could also be that Ranveer thinks that Panchi is not cut out for such parties.

But then again, I was like "Where's your possessiveness when someone's calling Panchi , a helicopter, sometime who is always sticking to him like glue and follows him everywhere?" but then I realized, Ranveer doesn't call Panchi, "Chipku" as a nickname. No. He calls her "Moti".

Therefore, that's his trademark "She's mine." –"Moti"                                                                   

I am sure that if someone had called Panchi "Moti" and she was flirting with him, then his expression would have been different. He would have said something mean in order to protect Panchi.

Chipku, Helicopter, that's not what Ranveer calls Panchi, and thus that's why what the girl said to him about Panchi, he didn't care about. He cares if someone calls Panchi "moti". Why?

Because that's who he is. He isn't possessive about Panchi like we thought. He's possessive about his "Moti". There's a difference.

Yes, I am hurt with how he totally neglected Panchi, and I know Panchi's hurt too.

And I guess that's where Kiya's words play in. Kiya was trying to save Panchi from a heartbreak. Kiya was trying to save Panchi and Ranveer's friendship by telling Panchi to stop dreaming and that Ranveer will never look at her the way Ranveer looks at other girls. Ranveer will never think of Panchi as something more than a friend, because of who she is. So indirectly, Kiya's words of "What do you think of yourself? That waiting for him after hours, and looking at your figure, how in the world do you think you'll get Ranveer to like you? Because he never will," are true.

Ranveer will never fall in love with Panchi right now because he's taking her for granted. He knows that Panchi will always be there for him, to catch him if he falls, to be the supporting hand if he slips and be a good friend that will always be there at him, on his fingertips, just a phone call away. Ranveer's taking Panchi for granted.

And Kiya's right. If Panchi keeps giving Ranveer what he wants, he'll never fall in love with her.

As much as I don't want the whole "Panchi finds  new guy, leaves Ranveer alone, after only that will Ranveer start realizing Panchi's true value" to happen because it's so repetitive, he needs to know that there can also be other guys, better than him that can fall for Panchi. And that will make him realize how much he's been missing out.

I am not saying that Ranveer's mean. But the truth is that Ranveer has 'Friendzoned' Panchi. And trust me, coming out of the 'Friendzone' will be real tough for Panchi.

And like I said, Panchi will never tell Ranveer she loves him first, only because she isn't the type of girl to put her love ahead of Ranveer's happiness. If she sees Ranveer happy in his loverboy image, than she will keep quiet, and let it be, let him be happy, just like she has always done.

Ranveer's not the bad guy. Ranveer's a typical guy who doesn't realize what he has until he's lost it or on the verge of losing it.

And for once, coming back to the whole date thing, I think Panchi will end up going with Ranveer. Just a feeling I have. Ranveer will not end up finding a date and then eventually ask Panchi who will try to reject his offer but he'll end up convincing her and she'll end up going, half heartedly. I may be wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kittu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Post !

I Agree Wid Each n Every Word ! :)
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You put it in a whole different perspective for me.He isnt mean, he's simply taking panchi for granted.I felt so bad for her, the way she was so sure that Nonnu was going to get angry at that girl, in fact was worried abt whether he would become too angry.And her heartbroken expression when Ranveer said that😔
velvet.rain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agar panchi ke place me main hoti to ranveer ke words kabhi nahi bhoolti..hw can he say that teddy bear comment yaar ?..sad for panchi..
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kittu_arsha

Awesome Post !

I Agree Wid Each n Every Word ! :)

Thank you.
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

You put it in a whole different perspective for me.He isnt mean, he's simply taking panchi for granted.I felt so bad for her, the way she was so sure that Nonnu was going to get angry at that girl, in fact was worried abt whether he would become too angry.And her heartbroken expression when Ranveer said that😔

Yeah, he isn't mean but he just takes Panchi for granted. I know. Panchi's expression broke my heart as she heard Nonu say all those things that he did say.😭
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: velvet.rain

Agar panchi ke place me main hoti to ranveer ke words kabhi nahi bhoolti..hw can he say that teddy bear comment yaar ?..sad for panchi..

Even I am sad for Panchi. I don't support Ranveer's words and actions but I can see why he did what he did.
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
WORD!

Except that guys aren't supposed to have friend zones(on a lighter note)
:D

But seriously I agree! She's been friend-zoned and am glad that she's realised it! It hurts more as time passes:)
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: velvet.rain

It's not only you but if I or any girl was there in her place 'd have felt bad..But you goota understand his character as well..He has never been bad with Panchi,so it was not an intentional comment..He was doing something obvious -Flirting & he just lost it over there.Anyway I think Shifali di's post said enough..

If we go by each character's characteristic..They all have said & done such thing what was inappropriate & totally out of the blue..So yes.If we can ignore those can ignore this as well to see  what 'd be the outcome of it.

Also,it's a show..Not a lesson for our life,So try to take it that way :)

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Priyanka_

WORD!

Except that guys aren't supposed to have friend zones(on a lighter note)
:D

But seriously I agree! She's been friend-zoned and am glad that she's realised it! It hurts more as time passes:)

LOL, well, yeah exactly. It's good that she realized it now then lets say later. Now she'll try to control her emotions around him since she realizes how he can never think of her more than a friend.