India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Courtship before Re-marriage

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Most of us want SINAL reunion soon. But I dont want them to get remarried straight away.I first want them to have a period of courtship. They can be shown working together and we can get to see office romance-romantic dates- kunal being passionate and siddhi returning the passion Wink

Last time around we got to see love after marriage.. this time i want to see marriage after a lovely courtship period.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312Sinal_DevakshiDrivemecracyarabicaamul_knSilambu.Boss.-Hima-rainbowgirlAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I want that too. Really want kunal to chase siddhi this time. Want him to wine ,dine and dance with siddhi for this time he is doing it for himself and no one. I would love to see him seething with jealousy and being possesive over siddhi when he sees her with another man. I want his sons to help him out also to help win their mother for their dad. I want them to go on biz trip alone and get stuck in the same room...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312arabicacooldipika.Boss.AnkitaKaran

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
agree paradigm...they are so unlucky...they never went for a honeymoon,date ... they deserve this...want to watch a teen in kunal when he try to impress siddhi...Embarrassed...it will be a treat to watch...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312arabica.Boss.AnkitaKaran

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

I want that too. Really want kunal to chase siddhi this time. Want him to wie ,dine and dance witve to see him seething with jealousy and being possesive over siddhi when he sees her with another man. I want his sons to help him out also to help win their mother for their dad. I want them to go on biz trip alone and get stuck in the same room...
i second your thoughts, i also want to see a jelous and possessve kunal, and then realizing that sidhi is his, going all out in winning love of his lady, woiher, running afterher and winning her would indeed be a treat vofr all of us , and we deserve it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaAnkitaKaran

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Yea I want to see some lurking Richa free romance between Kunal and Siddhi , they have been cheating us out of it for a real long time!AngryAngryAngry I don't want them to immediately get back after Richa gets exposed , take time , show Kunal chase Siddhi , win her back , want to see the kids play cupid plan dates for their parents , get them to dance, some great SINAL moments , some great SINAL and kids moments! Not OTT kind , simple moments like an evening snack shared , a sunset enjoyed , watching the sons play!Wanna see the kids twirl Siddhi around in a dance and Kunal watching!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaparadigmAnkitaKaranrainbowgirl

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
dats such an awesome idea ..paradigm ...courtship before remarraige sounds really good ...
but for all this to happen richa needs to be kicked out first ...

i would love to see sinal having a courtship ...nd their kids planning date for them ...
lets see whether this happens or it ends up in our wishful thinking list...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top