Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MaaNeeTLuV

u rock dear..it ws de bst and awesome each moment.. luvu rey.. n i hate shivam.!!!👏

thank u so much🤗...me too hate Shivam,but ussi ki wajeh se to rey ko apna pyaar realize hua😆😆
blossom1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natasha.

Wow this is so good, mind blowing I cant stop laughing shivam black eye just too good 🤣 aaww Rey is so romantic dance and confession in the rain too fabulous. Outstanding work this is one of the best os i ever read so far 👏 I love every single thing about this confession

thank u so so so much natasha🤗...so happy u liked it😳
blossom1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoharocks

👏perfect...i mean beautiful and the way he says that no1 can take kria's place but she is the heart ...beautiful...liv taarey more aftr this OS...👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼HATS OFF 2 U...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ TAAREY

awww,thank u so so so much🤗
blossom1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Omg Nikki that was seriously such a freaking awesum os yaar!!!!lovd it to the core...my favourite part was where Rey say's enough is enough and goes and stands in between Shivam and Taani😆🤣That fire exit wala scene haye was so very cute😳Rey asking her how can she be with Shivam😲😡😆Haye that scene where Rey holds her and smile's ☺️
Rey always has a tendency to hear Shivam and Taani speak na😆Par jo bhi nw Rey noes dat they were acting..and Shivam got a mark on his face as a gft from Rey😉omg d rain wala part was so damn romantic.I am still blushing thnking abt it☺️ finally Rey said those words to her😳 and the last statement nikki was awesum awesum awesum.Lovd d os a lot!!!!!👏

thank u so so so much sreeju for such a lovely comment🤗...i am so happy u liked itEmbarrassed
blossom1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yahuda

Nikkky 👏
Amaaazing job re , Just loved it 2 da core ❤️
ur fab srsly ⭐️
Just loved da confession part . 😍 kaash palki cud read dis and atleast take sum part of dis 😛 
Loved the part wen rey cums between shivam and tani ☺️
Once again , Hats off Nikky 👏

- Suhaima [: 

thank u so so so much suhu🤗...haan,kaash aesa kuch show mein ho jaae😳😍😍😍
blossom1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveurlife

nikooo i totally loved evey part of this SS the i love bit tooo cute the raining bit amazing, the ice cream  in the cold weather bit sooo sweet den the last bit ur my heart hayeee😍 

in one word perfrect!!!!!! 
🤗

awww,thank u so so so much🤗🤗
SacredLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww that was amazing thank u for
such lovely os
blossom1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hotarsh

awww that was amazing thank u for
such lovely os

thank u so much🤗
Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much for this post i waish wo din jaldi aye jab taarey confess karde also i want ki aapne jaise likha he waisa hi ho. love you taarey.
blossom1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hardika

thank you so much for this post i waish wo din jaldi aye jab taarey confess karde also i want ki aapne jaise likha he waisa hi ho. love you taarey.

awww,thank u🤗,ya..i too wish ke aesa hi kuch ho😳😍😍 Edited by blossom1234 - 11 years ago