Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi vs Mallika (Page 3)

Poll Question: Is it a good idea to use one woman's pregnancy against another?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.88%]
16 [94.12%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
for how long?? for the next 71/2 months?? which hospital would allow that?? would be possible if KGH is funded and run by Ashu..
[/QUOTE]

Well, he is the dean..she could be accommodated as the resident doctor there...since she already has a relationship with them, the management might relent...or there is always the 5% quota Nidhi referred to yesterday LOL
[/QUOTE]

but according to the doc, she needs constant care and help...how can she stay as "resident doctor" in KGH if she herself needs to be treated as a patient? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibra

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
If Ashu start taking care of pregnant Malika as husband according to him Doctor friend I am going to stop watching this serial. Today if Nidhi agrees for baby only to save her relationship there is no meaning to their relationship. Every time he will demand and she has to fulfill. She is the only one who wants this marriage? She has not asked for something too much . She is quite reasonable. Ashutosh and Malika are really shameless ,they dont know the limits and beauty of friendship. Ashu had said he will not allow anything to come between Nidhi and him. But he always forgets what he says. Yesterday Nidhi tried her Best but he showed her that she has no place in his life. I really doubt if ashu really loves Nidhi or it was his Infatuation in forties?

Sujatha.raoLibra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

for how long?? for the next 71/2 months?? which hospital would allow that?? would be possible if KGH is funded and run by Ashu..

Well, he is the dean..she could be accommodated as the resident doctor there...since she already has a relationship with them, the management might relent...or there is always the 5% quota Nidhi referred to yesterday LOL
[/QUOTE]

but according to the doc, she needs constant care and help...how can she stay as "resident doctor" in KGH if she herself needs to be treated as a patient? 
[/QUOTE]

Toh teekh hai na. patient banakar rakhenge...don't forget the 5 % quote LOL
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Toh teekh hai na. patient banakar rakhenge...don't forget the 5 % quote LOL
[/QUOTE]

ROFL looks like you are desperate to keep Mallika away from Mathur Niwas...but you saw the precap na...i have a nauseating feeling that Ashu will just bring her over to his house...no consultation this time either...and will say "you decided on the kids issue and i let you...now i decided on this"...please know that i am not enjoying envisioning all these scenarios...each and every one of them is revolting to me..the whole Mallika track so soon itself is revolting...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raokaks0211Libra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Btw, how many of you foresee a scene where DB tears into Shyama for suggesting that Nidhi should ask for two years time..."Apni beti hoti toh aisi sala deti kya?"...this track is going to mess up all relationships big time!

LibraSuvika.

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
NO
i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
To ans ur question no women under ANY situation should be forced to bear a child. Using emotional blackmail or to stop her husband from giving too much importance to his pregnant friend... these arent reasons to get pregnant urself. As a viewer i wouldnt want to see such things. For trp's sake they are churning up this story n im not sure how it will fare with the audience.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Go to top