Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi vs Mallika (Page 2)

Poll Question: Is it a good idea to use one woman's pregnancy against another?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.88%]
16 [94.12%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by turags

Definitely not Sujatha...thats actually a downright cruel thing to do..its not just parading one preg woman in front of another..its parading one pregnant woman in front of YOUR not pregnant WIFE..Ashu has his reasons but this is def taking things too far in trying to take care of his "friend"...the same one who created a havoc not once but twice..and the second one ended with her trying to kill his wife..."i am proud of you Nidhi"..does that phrase mean "just hang on, since you are so great and big hearted, let me dump some more on you."

I predict that if Mallika indeed comes to live with them this time, Nidhi will be the one doing the inviting...Ashutosh will not make the same mistake as he did in the past...he will most likely take her to KGH...but with Mallika at Mathur Nivas, what hospital drama can they show?

Nidhi invites and he is ok with it?? come on yaar, he is not of the type to agree to something UNLESS THAT"S WHAT HE WANTS...we already saw that in this baby issue...and keeping that aspect of his personality aside, does he not have concern for his wife's safety? Nidhi might invite Mallika in the same way that she told Ashu to go and search for her...out of plain goodness of heart...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Libra

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Doctor seems talking about complications for Mallika's pregnancy regarding her age.Does anyone think Ashu may use it to manao Nidhi?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.raoLibraSuvika.

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

@sujatha this track is regressive...even i want nidhi to decide to have a kid because she wants to ,loves to and cannot wait and is sure about managing her career and kid both..not because she is cornered or is threatened...atleast let her finish her internship and during the course of finishing her internship her maternal desires too start rekindling working with children ...

i really do not understand why the writer cannot find in him to create compassion for nidhi as  a woman...but her generosity is always on the rise when his precious mallika is concerned...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.raoLibra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Definitely not Sujatha...thats actually a downright cruel thing to do..its not just parading one preg woman in front of another..its parading one pregnant woman in front of YOUR not pregnant WIFE..Ashu has his reasons but this is def taking things too far in trying to take care of his "friend"...the same one who created a havoc not once but twice..and the second one ended with her trying to kill his wife..."i am proud of you Nidhi"..does that phrase mean "just hang on, since you are so great and big hearted, let me dump some more on you."

I predict that if Mallika indeed comes to live with them this time, Nidhi will be the one doing the inviting...Ashutosh will not make the same mistake as he did in the past...he will most likely take her to KGH...but with Mallika at Mathur Nivas, what hospital drama can they show?

Nidhi invites and he is ok with it?? come on yaar, he is not of the type to agree to something UNLESS THAT"S WHAT HE WANTS...we already saw that in this baby issue...and keeping that aspect of his personality aside, does he not have concern for his wife's safety? Nidhi might invite Mallika in the same way that she told Ashu to go and search for her...out of plain goodness of heart...

Suja,,,I have a gut feeling that Ashu may prove all of us wrong...he will insist that Mallika should stay at KGH...!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 09 August 2012 at 10:26pm

SSA777Libra

Bhavi03 IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavi03
Bhavi03

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
ohh god i really dont understand this ashu character ,nidhi is trying soo hard to bring happiness and smile on his face,,and ashu  avoiding her very badly...this is not ashu who use to love nidhi soo much...ashu dil toh bus bachha baccha ho raha hai..aur woh toh abb mallu ka paaas wapas jaa raha hai ..ohh god..please bring my rohan for nidhi...
 voted for no...CryAngryAngry

Edited by nidhirohan - 09 August 2012 at 11:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Suja,,,I have a gut feeling that Ashu may prove all of us wrong...he will insist that Mallika should stay at KGH...!
[/QUOTE]

for how long?? for the next 71/2 months?? which hospital would allow that?? would be possible if KGH is funded and run by Ashu..

SSA777Libra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

for how long?? for the next 71/2 months?? which hospital would allow that?? would be possible if KGH is funded and run by Ashu..
[/QUOTE]

Well, he is the dean..she could be accommodated as the resident doctor there...since she already has a relationship with them, the management might relent...or there is always the 5% quota Nidhi referred to yesterday LOL
purplegrapes IF-Rockerz
purplegrapes
purplegrapes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Why is Ashu behind Mallu.he gives back Nidhi when she is wrong but when it comes to Mallu he jumps to run behind her.What character is this?
KP is so obsessed with mallu that he is making Ashu a DUMBO.

i will think twice to watch hereafter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Go to top