Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi vs Mallika

Poll Question: Is it a good idea to use one woman's pregnancy against another?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.88%]
16 [94.12%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Right or wrong, Nidhi has her reasons for not wanting a baby...

Is it a good idea to parade a pregnant woman in front of her to make her understand Ashutosh's pov...should she bear a child now simply because she feels threatened...or should she labour under the feelings of guilt, insecurity and inadequacy?

Shoot!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777i5hyaru29niniborn2ruleLibraShee_xaanSuvika.sun29

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Definitely not Sujatha...thats actually a downright cruel thing to do..its not just parading one preg woman in front of another..its parading one pregnant woman in front of YOUR not pregnant WIFE..Ashu has his reasons but this is def taking things too far in trying to take care of his "friend"...the same one who created a havoc not once but twice..and the second one ended with her trying to kill his wife..."i am proud of you Nidhi"..does that phrase mean "just hang on, since you are so great and big hearted, let me dump some more on you."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777aru29niniborn2ruleLibraShee_xaan

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Definitely not Sujatha...thats actually a downright cruel thing to do..its not just parading one preg woman in front of another..its parading one pregnant woman in front of YOUR not pregnant WIFE..Ashu has his reasons but this is def taking things too far in trying to take care of his "friend"...the same one who created a havoc not once but twice..and the second one ended with her trying to kill his wife..."i am proud of you Nidhi"..does that phrase mean "just hang on, since you are so great and big hearted, let me dump some more on you."

I predict that if Mallika indeed comes to live with them this time, Nidhi will be the one doing the inviting...Ashutosh will not make the same mistake as he did in the past...he will most likely take her to KGH...but with Mallika at Mathur Nivas, what hospital drama can they show?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LibraShee_xaan

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

sujatha..u have perfectly penned what i am trying ti ask...even if nidhi agrees would it be right to be ready to have a kid coz she wants ashutosh happy or she sees mallika as a threat...is that a reason a girl wants to be a mother...instead of creating situations whre her maternal instincts come to the fore like an emergency in children's ward..her protectiveness for the kids...something that touuches her deeps to awaken the desire to have a kid of her own...we shall she a pregnant mallika and her hubby ka undivided attention to her...for nidhi to realize kid is the way to save her relationship?????

i am soo writing this weekend on KP wall...the guy infuriates me with his mallika obsession

i had no issues with a motherhood vs career track..i would have liked to see it but not  with a pregnant mallika added to it...it would be disgusting to see ashutosh being mistaken as the father when her accompanies her to doc's visit ,sonography blah blah ...is there no line drawn in thier relationship ever???

and i am not jumping the guns here...coz i know this is coming...their lunches ,dinners together ,him playing violin to get her and baby to sleep ...yikkkesss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibrarajanigandha26

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Voted no - it is very cruel.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibra

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

mallika needs constant care as per the doctor...so yes it will be nidhi who will let her in mathur nivas again ...and then see her husband playing the nursemaid to another man's wife and kid...and in the end of all of this nidhi would be deemed insecure and selfish hence mallika came in to rescue the poor soul ashutosh from her clutches...gosshhh...

and who cares if she gets away with murder attempt not once or twice but including CB ka heart attack thrice...she destroyed nidhi ...yet she gets redemption and forgiveness and sympathy ...

Sujatha.raoniniborn2ruleLibra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

sujatha..u have perfectly penned what i am trying ti ask...even if nidhi agrees would it be right to be ready to have a kid coz she wants ashutosh happy or she sees mallika as a threat...is that a reason a girl wants to be a mother...instead of creating situations whre her maternal instincts come to the fore like an emergency in children's ward..her protectiveness for the kids...something that touuches her deeps to awaken the desire to have a kid of her own...we shall she a pregnant mallika and her hubby ka undivided attention to her...for nidhi to realize kid is the way to save her relationship?????

i am soo writing this weekend on KP wall...the guy infuriates me with his mallika obsession

i had no issues with a motherhood vs career track..i would have liked to see it but not  with a pregnant mallika added to it...it would be disgusting to see ashutosh being mistaken as the father when her accompanies her to doc's visit ,sonography blah blah ...is there no line drawn in thier relationship ever???

and i am not jumping the guns here...coz i know this is coming...their lunches ,dinners together ,him playing violin to get her and baby to sleep ...yikkkesss

I would hate for any woman to have a child because she feels obliged to do so...that is just horrible...this was my problem when Nidhi said that after two years they will do whatever Ashutosh wants...there is some kind of a mental block here clearly...and like you say, that needs to be removed by bringing her latent maternal instincts to the fore...not by dangling another pregnant woman under her nose...

I am actually finding this track even more regressive than the previous Mallika track...

Have made a post of KPji's wall asking him a blunt question!

LibraSuvika.sun29

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
NO Sujata.

If the track is meant to be this it is most distasteful and degrading. Sun - u are right all this is coming up.

Mallika had made Ashu happy by giving him the house - she became great in his eyes and thanks to KP he will never come to know the truth behind the gift. Now Mallika is going to make him happy by giving him a child. So actually Ashu is going to feel that Nidhi is not capable of giving him happiness...I think this is the way KP is going to redeem Mallu in the eyes of Ashu...

Have also asked KP is this is his intention - let me see if he replies

Edited by kaks0211 - 09 August 2012 at 10:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoniniborn2ruleLibraSuvika.sun29

Go to top