Originally posted by Vinder90

Originally posted by dhruti

ROFL

I had reserved "dil garden garden ho gaya" lo..  but this is way more appropriate lol. . . coz it will take some time until "dil gargen garden " lol LOL

looking vedji ... sajni has to wait for her dil to become garden garden LOLLOLLOL

LOL  so true. .

sometimes i wonder what the mental capacity of Ved is lol. . . . he prioritised hs btothers call for him, rather thatn someone in dangedr and that too even his own wife lol   despite even being warned by Sajni that she will fall lol

ved= very very confused character lol. .

MEN are jhallas big time Tongue
vedji needs to see some hard core romantic movies and snapshots of romantic scenes from the serials ... mb "ROMANCE" ka concept will be clear then LOL
LOL

I can just imagine Sajni taking him to some cinema lol. . for a romantic movie lol / / and after a romantic scene lol. . he will go "kya paap dekh liya. . hey bhagwan lol" LOL    (i hope not lol) LOL . .

@ bold that would be veds response if sajni shows her sajan u/a film ... WinkWinkWink

LOL Wink

just imagine if ved by chance sees a hardcore adult film ...
am sure for a fortnight he'l be in the ICCU ROFL

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

ROFL

I had reserved "dil garden garden ho gaya" lo..  but this is way more appropriate lol. . . coz it will take some time until "dil gargen garden " lol LOL

looking vedji ... sajni has to wait for her dil to become garden garden LOLLOLLOL

LOL  so true. .

sometimes i wonder what the mental capacity of Ved is lol. . . . he prioritised hs btothers call for him, rather thatn someone in dangedr and that too even his own wife lol   despite even being warned by Sajni that she will fall lol

vedji needs to see some hard core romantic movies and snapshots of romantic scenes from the serials ... mb "ROMANCE" ka concept will be clear then LOL
LOL

I can just imagine Sajni taking him to some cinema lol. . for a romantic movie lol / / and after a romantic scene lol. . he will go "kya paap dekh liya. . hey bhagwan lol" LOL    (i hope not lol) LOL . .

@ bold that would be veds response if sajni shows her sajan u/a film ... WinkWinkWink

LOL Wink

ROFL

definitely, undoubtedly lol. .    tab to "dil desert desert ho gaya" Dead

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged

ROFL

LOL  so true. .

LOL

LOL Wink

ROFL

becahri sajni ...
i have downloaded her great fall and its in my cell phone, and i keep seeing it ... LOLLOLLOL
Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged

ROFL

LOL  so true. .

LOL

LOL Wink

ROFL

becahri sajni ...
i have downloaded her great fall and its in my cell phone, and i keep seeing it ... LOLLOLLOL

lol. . you downloaded the fall. .  i downloaded the shaking heads+ Sajni shaking her head for a gif animation lol LOL 
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged

ROFL

LOL  so true. .

LOL

LOL Wink

ROFL

becahri sajni ...

lol. . you downloaded the fall. .  i downloaded the shaking heads+ Sajni shaking her head for a gif animation lol LOL 

i guess the fall was more hilarious ... vedji dekhiye main gir rahi and DHAMMM  she fell on the ground ,,,, vedji went away to attend his bro LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
she's too funny lol. . .

i think next time she will try the opposite way round. . .

save Ved froma big fall lol. . LOL  . . and the way she says it "ab Ved ji mere pyar me gir jaenge" LOL

Edited by Vinder90 - 10 August 2012 at 5:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged

she's too funny lol. . .

i think next time she will try the opposite way round. . .

save Ved froma big fall lol. . LOL  . . and the way she says it "ab Ved ji mere pyar me gir jaenge" LOL

no no she'l say vedji aap toh mera nature jaante hai naa, phir bhi mujhse pyaar kyu nahi karte ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index