SHAADI KA JODA in the suitcase????

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Frnds,
  what an awesome epi yesterday...
  I can't control my smiles n blushing😊😊😳...Now as usual CVs turning our minds GUTTER and that too on FRIDAY?????
                I knw they gonna leave THE SUHAG RAAT scene incomplete to complete it on Monday and we gonna hit our heads whole weekend ...😑😑
             N ways I was wondering what could be inside the SUITCASE which has come all the way by courier???????????
             I am strongly feeling that there must be SHAADI KA JODA and all other things for PhERE...
 Our Arnavji(😳😳😳😳😳) has ordered for his wife(HALF yet so he wants her to be his fully  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ) ...

What you guys think????????????

their wont be any suhaag raat before marriage...i think.asr is scaring khushi
There is SOMETHING in that bag for sure! LOL
😳...lets just wait for tonight
yes !

My vote is for shadi ka joda and her bangles and jhumkas as she imagined for her wedding!
Cant w8 fo 2nytx epi lol suhaag raat love arshi sarun :p
ya i think there wont be any suhagraat...he is jst teasing her...i think there will be remarriage first ..then the suhag raat...😳
What I think is he surely do pheras b4 SUHAG RAAT but in ASR style...Both will recite all "WACHAN" of Pheras...do the all Rasams but in SYMBOLIC WAY Edited by praj.shrish - 11 years ago
I also think this may be shaadi ka joda..
but before that we need a wedding na..
with pheres and all...
 SHAADI will be there but in SYMBOLIC WAY

What I think is he surely does pheras  n all b4 SUHAG RAAT but in ASR style...Both will recite  all "WACHAN" of Pheras...do the all Rasams but in SYMBOLIC WAY  Edited by praj.shrish - 11 years ago