India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Want Siddhi to expose Richa!

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
In yesterday's episode we saw that Siddhi is heart-broken and has resolved to stay away from Chopra family.

However, considering she is the only one who knows 100% of the truth about Richa and the games she played with SiNal, I do not want Siddhi to sit back and forget about Kunal altogether!

I want her to fight back, cleverly and expose Richa!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicabharocooldipika.Boss.KarthiN90SwastikAshNisu369

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Agree shewta,,, Thumbs Up now she can fight for her n exposed richa too.. Approve . richa kuch ni bigaad sakti uska... now siddhi should tell truth to all... but i knw cv's ..they creat more MU ..not solved MU... Unhappybecos seperation is agenda of the cv's... LOL Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaHitchHiker_

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I want Kunal Chopra to expose Richa!!!Wink Please I am tired of seeing Siddhi being saviour and the sacrificial lamb! Let the hero of Parichay shine this time around!

But then if they show Richa prancing around in her stupid outfits for another week I might be even willing to settle for the 'paan -wala' exposing her!LOLLOLLOL God I detest her!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepShadowarabicacooldipikaMalarkodisu369HitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
No way... no more siddhi-Richa crap for meDead!! I want Kunal to expose the witchEmbarrassed Want him to intelligently trace back 9yrs and once and for all finish the witch or the other option is Richa commiting suicide after realizing she cannot and will not be able to get Kunal in this life time..determined to come back in the next janamLOL For now, want ONLY KUNAL to do the honors!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicacooldipikachitsssMalarkodiHitchHiker_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

I want Kunal Chopra to expose Richa!!!Wink Please I am tired of seeing Siddhi being saviour and the sacrificial lamb! Let the hero of Parichay shine this time around!

But then if they show Richa prancing around in her stupid outfits for another week I might be even willing to settle for the 'paan -wala' exposing her!LOLLOLLOL God I detest her!

Chitra, Ideally I would have also liked Kunal to expose Richa because he is the central character of this show... But given the current situation (last 2-3 episodes) where in only Siddhi knows the whole truth, it would be illogical to expect that Kunal will do this! However, we have known the CVs to be illogical and do the unexpected. I will definitely not mind and infact like it if Kunal smells a rat and exposes Richa. I will excuse the CVs for being illogical this time around.

As far as exposure is concerned, Ramya has already written a lot about the tigh-fitting and short dresses of Richa... In that sense, she cannot get exposed more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicachitsss

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Chitra, Ideally I would have also liked Kunal to expose Richa because he is the central character of this show... But given the current situation (last 2-3 episodes) where in only Siddhi knows the whole truth, it would be illogical to expect that Kunal will do this! However, we have known the CVs to be illogical and do the unexpected. I will definitely not mind and infact like it if Kunal smells a rat and exposes Richa. I will excuse the CVs for being illogical this time around.

As far as exposure is concerned, Ramya has already written a lot about the tigh-fitting and short dresses of Richa... In that sense, she cannot get exposed more
[/QUOTE]
Well actually they can still show K smell the fish, maybe a phonecall overheard , or he runs into that matron who tells him she lied that day.It could start from there and he could follow up and find the truth!Wink Please do not remind me of Richa's outfits!LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Well shweta as for me richa is to be exposed asap...whether it by siddhi or kunal i just dont care...already its too late she is enjoying kunals presence yes agree she didn't marry him...but she is enjoying na...i hate that... But it lookslike kunal will expose her...bcoz siddhi decided to stay away from kunal and chopras...she decided to live her life for her son..she is not like richa she will leave kunal to live happily...so she won't expose her... when kunal know about his second child he will smell the foul play... And will expose (her crime) richa...and always be ready for another guilt trip...if he found the truth by own it would be easy for him to go for a guilt trip again...

Edited by sarakvp - 10 August 2012 at 3:50am
SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Kunal ya Sids koi bhi expose kare woh baat alag hai,lekin itne din se Richa kya kar rahin hai,Kunal ka intezaar-abhi Mad hua nahin hai!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top