Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Countdown to happiness (SS)...part-2//pg-4(11/8/12 (Page 4)

sweetie_angel IF-Rockerz
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Nice start

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swati-89

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
                                                   Part-2

"Happiness is falling asleep next to you and waking up thinking I'm still in my dreams."

Quote~ Unknown

Arnav couldn't stop the grin which stretched across his face as soon as Khushi turned to walk back to the bed. She hadn't been able to stop herself from giving back an answering sweet smile. She was ill at ease and yet she had done as he asked her to.

"good," he thought to himself.

Surprisingly he could concentrate after that and after a couple of hours he wrapped up his work and went to the bathroom to freshen up himself before turning in for the night. Khushi was deep in sleep when he himself turned towards her. She was sleeping on her back with a hand on her stomach. He remembered how she used to wrap herself around him when sleeping at GH.

'God knows why she sleeps so differently in both the houses?" he stretched his hand to hold her hand which was lying on her side on the bed and the moment he touched her hand she turned towards him in her sleep. Arnav looked at her sleeping face and then an idea came into his head.

Could it be because there is so much distance and space here on his bed that Khushi didn't sleep the same way she did when they shared the small bed in GH?

A twinkle came into Arnav's eyes. Very gently he lifted Khushi from her side and then placed her very near to him on the bed and then he himself lay down and again held her hand. Khushi frowned in her sleep and then after a small time, the frown dissolved and she was back to sleeping deeply.

Arnav waited, but nothing happened. Khushi didn't drape her leg over him, nor did she hold on to his neck or his t-shirt neckline. Disappointed he too drifted off to sleep after a long and exhausted day.

Sunlight streaming in woke up Arnav. He tried to move his head to look at the clock on the wall but something was pressing on the side of his face.

"Khushi!" his heart leaped. Sometime during the night, Khushi had draped her leg over him and her other hand was cupping his face, in her sleep. Arnav's heart kicked up. This is what he had wanted and had been disappointed about before drifting off to sleep. So his theory was right. Khushi hadn't been her usual self here on his bed because of the space between them.

"no more," Arnav vowed, however way, everynight, he will see to it that they will sleep exactly like this from now on.

He felt Khushi stir. She opened her eyes slowly. Arnav sucked in his breath. He had always been captivated by the beauty of Khushi's eyes which spoke a language of their own, but, up close, waking from sleep, the beautiful orbs of hers seemed to hold her soul. He watched as she slowly focused, then saw  he was looking at her, then realized that he was very close to her and then the moment that she sprang up removing both her leg and her hand from his cheek. Arnav didn't stop her, but neither did he relinquish his hold on her hand that he had held all through the night. Khushi seemed to be looking at everything but him.

"good morning!"

"ji, good morning!"

"what happened?"

"ji? No nothing! Ar--Arn-avji---How did I ------- come here?"

"come where?"

"h'he---here?"

"beside me?"

Khushi nodded.

"well that's how you sleep remember?"

"yeah but------."

"Khushi? Look at me-------." Khushi turned towards him, "its ok----- you have the right to do that you know and--------."

"and?"

"I like it!"

As expected, Khushi's cheeks flooded with colour.   She tugged her hand to free it from his grasp.

"i--- I have to go, get ready, everyone must have gathered for the puja."

"yes, you go ahead and I will be joining you." Arnav raised her hand, still held within his and lightly kissed the back of it. Khushi's eyes grew to be enormous, she blinked owlishly for two seconds and then having being released, ran to the bathroom and shut the door.

__________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the second part. Do tell me how it was coz all ur responses prompts me to put in the effort. I will be anxiously waiting for all ur comments and likes.

Bye

Cheers

Swati

Edited by swati-89 - 13 August 2012 at 3:21am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21swati2011Hema_guptasakuno1barun_fansSpiIAym7dancedanceRRsweetfairy16jankisoni86lbsitwSuchita2012prabhatasoapfreak13dorindakateManisha.bluetajApples94Yazzy919staroneserialshararnavnareshSVN0306-FarwiiDobaara-devsumsun_shine_girlnehusashhhjessjazzCetroniaranjanatripathipavi1Skiran..Saraa..chandana.sbhaktiiikriti_atharvfarheen75ShiningStar18ashred12tinselsnoopy84

srilu_123 IF-Rockerz
srilu_123
srilu_123

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
good one

swati-89

pavi1 IF-Rockerz
pavi1
pavi1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
awesome update...
loved it...
thanks for the pm...Smile

swati-89

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Nice update
Really liked it Embarrassed

swati-89

-FarwiiDobaara- IF-Dazzler
-FarwiiDobaara-
-FarwiiDobaara-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Loving the pace of this story. Keep writing =)

-Farwii.

swati-89

essess Senior Member
essess
essess

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
mwah!
Thats all i want to say!
From ur writing to the cvs ears!

swati-89