Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
oh god...though i love kunal-anand C...but still i am missing my SiNal...its 3-4 months now...i am still seeing torture...torture and torture seeing richa's creepy face...chopras hell...kunu in his pain...anand c taking care of drunken dad...but still the charm...the magic is missing...its one other than SiNal...

instead of showing richa's creepy face...and her fake affection for anand C...veena-richa creepy bonding...

can they pls jump over...take a fast-forward leap to SiNal re-meet...i am tolerating all this nonsense for SiNal re-meet...the only saving grace is anand C-kunal at the moment...otherwise...i have no mood to see evil glorifying here and there...creeping and crawling onto drunk kunal...

i wonder when they will meet...its too long now...i can't wait for my SiNal dosage...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saminak12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What u guys think what's gonna happen when kinal and Siddi meet . Kunal's won't believe her she won't trust him . She will hide from about the son she he will talk about the son he has . It will be very confusing. There is no one to help her out. 
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m tolerating all this torture to get a glimbse of sinal...dont know when will they re-meet...but feel like the story is moving fast so i hope we will get our sinal in single frame so soon...😍...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i want them to meet soon but it will take atleast 3-4 weeks for sure 

First week- Re-introducing of all the actors, some new entries , to tell the audience what happened in past 9 years and set up for upcoming tracks 

Second Week- Actual story will start frm here ... Both Anand's school , Siddhi's bonding with Anand Jr ...Both Anand's hits and misses at school , Anand Sr will try to find out abt his mother and some other stuff like that Sulekha diwan's son's scenes with Siddhi , her career etc 

Third Week- Anand Sr and Jr meeting ...they will find out they r twins and their planning how to bring parents close + some other stuff 

Fourth week - SiNal meeting on Friday's epi after few hits and misses 
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

i want them to meet soon but it will take atleast 3-4 weeks for sure 

First week- Re-introducing of all the actors, some new entries , to tell the audience what happened in past 9 years and set up for upcoming tracks 

Second Week- Actual story will start frm here ... Both Anand's school , Siddhi's bonding with Anand Jr ...Both Anand's hits and misses at school , Anand Sr will try to find out abt his mother and some other stuff like that Sulekha diwan's son's scenes with Siddhi , her career etc 

Third Week- Anand Sr and Jr meeting ...they will find out they r twins and their planning how to bring parents close + some other stuff 

Fourth week - SiNal meeting on Friday's epi after few hits and misses 

i think so...😃
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karthi173

i think so...😃

ya hoping the same
cooldipika thumbnail
same here mages ...just for sinal's sake ...only i am tolerating everything ...even that witch richa ...i know it will atleast take a month for them to meet ...really cant wait to see sinal together now...