welcome dear

anarox Senior Member
anarox
anarox

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anarox

Originally posted by mahi0809

tfs... have seen them before but don't mind seeing them again at all Blushing
sorry mahi i was so embarrassed Embarrassedbut can you or any other friend tell me
as before i was in newbie group so i was not allowed to post hyperlinks and pics on if now i m in groupbie so am i still restricted to post pics and hyperlinks or is it some other problem pls help me
is there any one one online so pls tell me if you know
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged

sorry mahi i was so embarrassed Embarrassedbut can you or any other friend tell me
as before i was in newbie group so i was not allowed to post hyperlinks and pics on if now i m in groupbie so am i still restricted to post pics and hyperlinks or is it some other problem pls help me

I can't think why you should be having problems posting pics now that you're a groupbie. I hope you are using the right options. Choose 'Insert Image' option that looks like 2 mountains with a sun on top (like a post card) than just paste your desired pic's Image Location link on the 'Image URL' bar and click preview. The pic should then appear underneath and you can see it there, than just click ok and the picture will appear on your post.Smile

Hope that helps... if you still can't post pics than send a PM or a scrap to Vijay who is in the admin team and tell him you're unable to work through. Hope there isn't any glitch in the system.

Edited by mahi0809 - 10 August 2012 at 1:40am
anarox Senior Member
anarox
anarox

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

I can't think why you should be having problems posting pics now that you're a groupbie. I hope you are using the right options. Choose 'Insert Image' option that looks like 2 mountains with a sun on top (like a post card) than just paste your desired pic's Image Location link on the 'Image URL' bar and click preview. The pic should then appear underneath and you can see it there, than just click ok and the picture will appear on your post.Smile

Hope that helps... if you still can't post pics than send a PM or a scrap to Vijay who is in the admin team and tell him you're unable to work through. Hope there isn't any glitch in the system.
thanks dear i did as you said but the pics disappeared after posting how can i find vijay
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Vijay is the one who posted this topic:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3130673
anarox Senior Member
anarox
anarox

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Vijay is the one who posted this topic:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3130673
thanks mahi
i sent you a friend request but you didnt reply dont wanna be my friend on ifEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index