India-Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

himanshoo and Samaira (Page 2)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Himmanshoo is a brilliant actor and moulds himself to any character with finesse. And don't forget the show has a Director so let's give him sometime and you will be happy!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaatanutespensink91Ziva01Surish

pensink91 Goldie
pensink91
pensink91

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
We all  have seen Himmanshoo in a different role before and it is normal to feel that he is not portraying his character wellas he is not shy or quiet and his other role too was not the same. But the last 2 episodes show excellent acting by Himmanshoo, his expressions are so natural. He is an excellent actor and has justified his role perfectly.

As for the female lead Mansi, she was fine too its a day when totally new people come to see her for marriage and that is how one feels when you are meeting someone for the first time. She just cannot start talking instantly.  I myself am like that people who know me would say she is so talkative and so cheerful but I am totally the opposite in front of strangers who I am meeting for the first time.

We should give time for Story to develop and we would see both these characters coming out of their shells.

Edited by pensink91 - 10 August 2012 at 9:35am

rashaatanutesjps01Ziva01Surish

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Don't make hasty judgements about Anoop's character!Let's face reality! When we meet a person for the first time we are not cognizant of his/her past, personalities or even much of their present day life. Constant exposure to Anoop's actions, active conversations and deep interactions with Mansi will enable us to glean these details. The more puzzling and complex a person seems the more our interest is piqued. With regards to Himmanshoo he has been working assiduously to prove his versatility  as an actor so please give him a chance to expand his horizons!

rashaajps01pensink91Ziva01Surish

NYCfinestt Newbie
NYCfinestt
NYCfinestt

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

I guess Himmanshoo's fans still have very fresh in our minds, the character of Guddu Shukla ... a completely different person from Anoop - personality, dress, attitude, you name it ... I expect it will take us a while to connect Himmanshoo with Anoop, but I trust his superb talent and I know he'll do a very good Anoop character.   Actually, he's already doing it ... it's just that we cannot disconnect Guddu Shukla from Himmanshoo!     It's just very difficult to imagine Himm/Guddu turning into Himm/Anoop - complete turn-around.  In my mind, it seemed like  "G"  trying some of his old tricks ...LOL !!!

At the beginning, we saw a Mansi who was in no way shy ... she seemed to be very sure herself and was able to project her opinion without fear ... she was quite  articulate and outspoken!  Overall, a modern girl ...   Suddenly we see a shy and retiring Mansi ...

I know it's very early in the show ... but somehow,  on  her meeting Anoop for the first time, I didn't get a good response from Mansi ... I was expecting  more, afterall, this was the guy she might be marrying and even though she was all in favour of an arranged marriage, I expected to see some show of emotion, curiosity, and under-browed peek, an interested look, some indication of her feelings...

Anoop on the other hand (trust our brilliant Himmanshoo to send out sparks ... those eyes, those wicked eyes Wink !!!!), despite all the shyness, did throw an interested look her way.  That little look conveyed so much ... the message in the eyes LOL!!!   Himmanshoo is a brilliant actor and I know that we are in for another treat from him!!!    I'm sure we'll soon be seeing him work his magic on Mansi   Wink  !!!    Not only on Mansi ... LOL ... but a whole lot of others are sure to be trapped by that charm!!!

Exactly i agree with u completely...we can't suddenly disconnect ourselves with Himmanshoo's previous character...and the same is happening with Sahil's character as well...it's like both actors previous roles have gotten to our hearts really deeply that it's hard to connect them with their current ones which are exact opposites

Your right  Himmanshoo is a supurb actor..he has acted in many shows before LMYAM and I loved him as the rough n tough Guddu shukla...and even in Sahil, i am trying to find UV somewhereEmbarrassed... but since the show has just started, we can only wait and watch how their characters open up...only time will tell

aw man..i miss UV so much it's like i have to mention him in every postCryEmbarrassed

rashaajps01pensink91Ziva01Surish

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Haha like many others here, I'm still biased by Himmanshoo's previous role, so I will say nothing about him and his performance.

I WILL agree that they should have spent more time on the girls' characters, like asha222 said. We saw Mansi being very strong and ready to speak her mind with her best friend and also with her family, but no other interactions with people she doesn't know, so we couldn't have been sure that she was shy. BUT of course, nobody ever said that she's shy in general. She could have been very shy and awkward in this arranged marriage, "I've never even seen this guy before and what on earth do I say to him" type of situation, so I think we need time before we can set any sort of solid characteristics to any character. Maybe, when they are more comfortable together, we will see Anoop going to his quiet but strong wife for support! Smile

rani712, I agree that I didn't get that "awww" feeling either. I wanted to reach in and shake one of them and I actually yelled at my TV to try and get them to talk LOL

--------------------
*Do check out my blog if you have time*
Fantasies by Rasha ~

LoveGuddujps01pensink91Ziva01Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
You ought to be reminded that there are four main characters in this show which  deserve some sort recognition so please refrain from making any overt remarks!

Edited by Surish - 11 August 2012 at 4:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index