rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
maybe its too early to judge, but for somereason it feels like himanshoo doesnt suit the role of anoop. like seeing his face ... he seems like one of those active, outgoing type of guy... not shy, quiet, type.  Thats the impression i get. Like the scene where Mansi serves people coffee, and then when anoop and mansi are quietly sitting alone to talk.. but none say a word. I didnt get that feeling of awww. like this scene reminded me of Shahid Amrita vivah scene, and Akshara and Naitik Yeh Rishta scene, but either the actors werent able to portray their role properly during those scenes, or i felt something was missing. I think she should have got a neww face to play anoop, What do you think. Same thing with Mansi.. she doesnt seem like a super chup chap girl, atleast not in the initial episodes, then all of a sudden she is shown all shy... like I understand how one would behave differently aroudn family n friends... but this just seems tooo weird

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

REallly? the opposite happened with me...Maybe bcs i havent seen Himanshu b4 this..he is doing a good job..but ya his sharartipaan comes in between sometimes..thts cuute..bcs he seems to b quiet fun in real life..About Mansi..ya she needs 2 bring in moore innoocence..
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alphabeta_22

REallly? the opposite happened with me...Maybe bcs i havent seen Himanshu b4 this..he is doing a good job..but ya his sharartipaan comes in between sometimes..thts cuute..bcs he seems to b quiet fun in real life..About Mansi..ya she needs 2 bring in moore innoocence..

i agree himm is doing a gr88 job ...n thats wat actors do... playing opposit to their real life ..n himm is doing good ... 
ShanUlas thumbnail
U r right Himanshu is a fun loving guy and has a great smile (I love his cute smile)

But its ok for a tv serial yaar here nobody often  suits the character they are given but learn with time . Himanshu will learn it too as he is a good actor just needs a bit of time thats it,
asha222 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea mansi doesn't seem the shy type. She seems more like a quiet, responsible and mature person but not shy. I think they should have spent at least a whole week on the girls characters before doing the leap.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

For any actor to put himself in a character takes time...they hv to get used it...but for me Himm is doing a good job ...he is carrying his extemely shy character very well and his facial expressions speak volume...whereas for Samaira ...we can't judge her now it's too early...with time we see the development in her character

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I guess Himmanshoo's fans still have very fresh in our minds, the character of Guddu Shukla ... a completely different person from Anoop - personality, dress, attitude, you name it ... I expect it will take us a while to connect Himmanshoo with Anoop, but I trust his superb talent and I know he'll do a very good Anoop character.   Actually, he's already doing it ... it's just that we cannot disconnect Guddu Shukla from Himmanshoo!     It's just very difficult to imagine Himm/Guddu turning into Himm/Anoop - complete turn-around.  In my mind, it seemed like  "G"  trying some of his old tricks ...😆 !!!

At the beginning, we saw a Mansi who was in no way shy ... she seemed to be very sure herself and was able to project her opinion without fear ... she was quite  articulate and outspoken!  Overall, a modern girl ...   Suddenly we see a shy and retiring Mansi ...

I know it's very early in the show ... but somehow,  on  her meeting Anoop for the first time, I didn't get a good response from Mansi ... I was expecting  more, afterall, this was the guy she might be marrying and even though she was all in favour of an arranged marriage, I expected to see some show of emotion, curiosity, and under-browed peek, an interested look, some indication of her feelings...

Anoop on the other hand (trust our brilliant Himmanshoo to send out sparks ... those eyes, those wicked eyes ðŸ˜‰ !!!!), despite all the shyness, did throw an interested look her way.  That little look conveyed so much ... the message in the eyes 😆!!!   Himmanshoo is a brilliant actor and I know that we are in for another treat from him!!!    I'm sure we'll soon be seeing him work his magic on Mansi   ðŸ˜‰  !!!    Not only on Mansi ... 😆 ... but a whole lot of others are sure to be trapped by that charm!!!

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Himmanshoo is a brilliant actor and moulds himself to any character with finesse. And don't forget the show has a Director so let's give him sometime and you will be happy!

pensink91 thumbnail
We all  have seen Himmanshoo in a different role before and it is normal to feel that he is not portraying his character wellas he is not shy or quiet and his other role too was not the same. But the last 2 episodes show excellent acting by Himmanshoo, his expressions are so natural. He is an excellent actor and has justified his role perfectly.

As for the female lead Mansi, she was fine too its a day when totally new people come to see her for marriage and that is how one feels when you are meeting someone for the first time. She just cannot start talking instantly.  I myself am like that people who know me would say she is so talkative and so cheerful but I am totally the opposite in front of strangers who I am meeting for the first time.

We should give time for Story to develop and we would see both these characters coming out of their shells.
Edited by pensink91 - 11 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Don't make hasty judgements about Anoop's character!Let's face reality! When we meet a person for the first time we are not cognizant of his/her past, personalities or even much of their present day life. Constant exposure to Anoop's actions, active conversations and deep interactions with Mansi will enable us to glean these details. The more puzzling and complex a person seems the more our interest is piqued. With regards to Himmanshoo he has been working assiduously to prove his versatility  as an actor so please give him a chance to expand his horizons!