are women really scared before suhagraat? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
yeah... lets say it for the first night... its scary because u never know how things will go .. sometimes it could go wrong...😳
well yes for me... i am not married, i know it a arrange marriage for me and it will be with a person i dont know obviously i will be scared. 
Yeah it's right...I was scared to death,mine was an arranged marriage and I didn't know my husband at all...got engaged in september and married in November he was a virtual stranger for me...never spoke to him on phone either...I got so scared that I developed high fever 3 days before marriage but my hubby turned out to be a proper gentleman and gave me ample time to get used to him and the new relation.
If it's your first time being intimate with a guy, it is natural to be nervouse! Even if you love him! It is just a fear of the un-known!

Khushi, like most modern girls will KNOW the mechanics of sex! That is probably why she is nervouse as hell about being that intimate with somone!

She is SO cute! Arnav is enjoying riling her up and her nervousness! She is cowering around,and he is acting like he is going to Pounce any minute! 😆

They have already broken the bed, and everyone thinks it's coz they have over-energitic sex! So might as well make it true! 😉😳
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

<font color="#0000cc">If it's your first time being intimate with a guy, it is natural to be nervouse! Even if you love him! It is just a fear of the un-known!</font>
</strong>
<font color="#0000cc">Khushi, like most modern girls will KNOW the mechanics of sex! That is probably why she is nervouse as hell about being that intimate with somone! </font>
<font color="#0000cc">She is SO cute! Arnav is enjoying riling her up and her nervousness! She is cowering around,and he is acting like he is going to Pounce any minute! 😆</font>
<strong><font color="#0000cc">They have already broken the bed, and everyone thinks it's coz they have over-energitic sex! So might as well make it true! 😉</font>😳

Very Well put. :)