Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem's private B'day party for Gopi *pic* (Page 2)

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Nazma, thanks dear for in depth reply and explaining so fully well Gohem relationship today.
I feel Ahem has always wanted a equal life partner...who would or should walk shoulder to shoulder with him in all walks.  His main disconnect with Gopi was her illiteracy and his mom's hiding the truth from him.  He could never take out his full anger, frustartion and disgust at mom Koki so Gopi became the scape goat Ouch. But I guess... to err is humanWink. I have always liked AhemEmbarrassed...he has always been such a take charge kind of a guy.  Maybe i stated watching from last Janmastami that can be on of the reasons... i watched the earlier episode with the education track so could always get/understand  his frustration and helplessnessBroken Heart

Well, Gopi deserves all the praise for keeping her cool & dealing with hotheaded Modi and accepting all his antics. Gradually, Ahem understood her goodness and started falling in love with her goodness of heart. Today he is striving to become her perfect Saathiyaa. Today he not only loves her but respects for who she is simple sweet caring Gopi. he just wants her to be the happiest women in the world BY BOOSTING HER SELF CONFIDENCEThumbs Up
How many understand that both men  and women are from earth only so deserve to be respected and given equal rights and privileges. He just wants Gopi to have power over herself ...what a wonderful thought process Clap.
Nazma, you are so right that Ahem knows very well...Gopi will never do anything for herself she is such a selfless soul so he has taken it upon him to convince his Mom for her happiness!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Nazma, thanks dear for in depth reply and explaining so fully well Gohem relationship today.
I feel Ahem has always wanted a equal life partner...who would or should walk shoulder to shoulder with him in all walks.  His main disconnect with Gopi was her illiteracy and his mom's hiding the truth from him.  He could never take out his full anger, frustartion and disgust at mom Koki so Gopi became the scape goat Ouch. But I guess... to err is humanWink. I have always liked AhemEmbarrassed...he has always been such a take charge kind of a guy.  Maybe i stated watching from last Janmastami that can be on of the reasons... i watched the earlier episode with the education track so could always get/understand  his frustration and helplessnessBroken Heart

Well, Gopi deserves all the praise for keeping her cool & dealing with hotheaded Modi and accepting all his antics. Gradually, Ahem understood her goodness and started falling in love with her goodness of heart. Today he is striving to become her perfect Saathiyaa. Today he not only loves her but respects for who she is simple sweet caring Gopi. he just wants her to be the happiest women in the world BY BOOSTING HER SELF CONFIDENCEThumbs Up
How many understand that both men  and women are from earth only so deserve to be respected and given equal rights and privileges. He just wants Gopi to have power over herself ...what a wonderful thought process Clap.
Nazma, you are so right that Ahem knows very well...Gopi will never do anything for herself she is such a selfless soul so he has taken it upon him to convince his Mom for her happiness!!!

Thanks Tina!!
It was Janmashtami episode last year that I first say Saathiya!! But I went all the way back to the beginning to catch up!! Even when Ahem was horrible I liked him. The potential was always there and now it has been realised!!
I think GoHem's relationship is quite true. Apart from the obvious dramatic licence taken and making everything larger than life, the basics are quite realistic. It takes time for marriages to settle down and for two people who've never met and have been thrust into intimacy to learn each other. Obviously this being a tv show abounding with kalakaries everything was made much harder but the relationship between GoHem from the beginning has kept me hooked.

5cents

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by 5cents

Thanks Tina!!
It was Janmashtami episode last year that I first say Saathiya!! But I went all the way back to the beginning to catch up!! Even when Ahem was horrible I liked him. The potential was always there and now it has been realised!!
I think GoHem's relationship is quite true. Apart from the obvious dramatic licence taken and making everything larger than life, the basics are quite realistic. It takes time for marriages to settle down and for two people who've never met and have been thrust into intimacy to learn each other. Obviously this being a tv show abounding with kalakaries everything was made much harder but the relationship between GoHem from the beginning has kept me hooked.

Believe me it takes a lifetime for marriage to settle down ...I have seen my parents lolLOL
But one thing I can say with real life experience that everything in marriage does not fit into comfort zone all the time. Both have to make adjustments and amendments and endearment followsEmbarrassedWink

I have always found Ahem Modi a compassionate and dependable man. He was arrogant yet sympathetic and believable always...he yelled at Gopi for making minuscule of a mistakeOuch. But gradually he  learns to communicate with and accept help from Gopi his wife who cares about him and worships him. Today he has become Gopi pati and wants her to excel like him in work life tooBig smile

NazmaJ

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing these beautiful exclusive Gohem moment.. 

And I loved ur analysis too.. 
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Lovely post Tina with great visuals.

Another thing to add is that Ahem is now becoming more and more aware of Rashi's and Urmila's snide remarks. There is something more telling on his face that shows him wondering. 
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Ahem is becoming her real life Kanhaji more and more...protecting her, motivating her, supporting her...understanding her hidden aspirations...and gohem are becoming more and more magical on screen...I started watching Saathiy only for ahem because he is a scintillating  attractive character and he thrills me more now that he is so in love..
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Thank you for the piccies Tina.  I believe that Ahem has reached the point as a perfect Saathiya, the type of husband that most of us would wish for.
yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
thanks for the pics! its so amazing to watch Gopi get all the love and attention that she deserves from Ahem..my favourite gohem scene was always the scene where he fought with his mom for Gopi's education. and his scene with Koki yesterday where he defended his support of Gopi's achar venture as he wanted to boost her self confidence ranks right up there for me as well...Clap

Go to top