India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Best scenes of todays episode

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
after long tym today i enjoyed watching yrkkh epi and i enjoyed naksh scenes too after rain scene i enjoyed another naksh scene in 2012 i will ignore editing, camera angles, being a sound video technology student it was so obvious and basics we get taught in first yr my proffesor would been disapointed and pulled his hair out he's old and very specific with all this stuff LOLLOL i will also ignore the closness etc this will be a postive post Big smile

1. when akshara was trying to cheer natik up, on purpose covering the book wrong then natik correcting them talking bout duggu going skool hw akshi missing skool days natik teasing her she will look adorable in 2 plaits and then seeing duggu reading a book concetrating hard adorable, taking photo's whole scene was cute Big smile

2. I loved the whole passport teasing fiasco it was really cute the way natik teased akshi about her photo then saying that if i knew u were like this before marriage i woudnt said yes LOLand akshi teasing him back, that u were motu LOLthen natik teasing her back i was fat didnt look like this

3. at the dining table natik still laughing at the photo then everyone asking the reason akshi indicating him to be quite natik still spills the beans akshi going away with work bahana then g3 teasing him that if he teases akshi she will take out all the bad pics he made her put away not to show his wife LOL

4. i really liked the innotive idea they used of shadows (not going to mention the bad camera work here LOL) duggu was there on the bed before the lights went out i guess smp hua or duggu borrowed harry potters invisable cloak or gyab hogaya or secretly mama papa ka romance dekha ROFL anyways morning scene i liked the part when natik was teasing akshara when she freaked out she had loads of stuff to do and akshara huffed and left the room LOL

being a sound and film student i controlled myself not to make the post negative i will make a new topic giving my 2 cent on there choppy editing and bad filming, dosnt anybody from yrkkh cv team tell the camera man and editing team what a usless job there doing nowdays i swear i am filming a short video for my final yr project and before summer break my tutor made me refilm it 3 tyms he wants every single point damn right, he says in proffesional world everything has to be perfect (i should make him see yrkkh editing and camera work he might go easy on me LOLi am doing internship with bbc and i am working with annimation graphics team, i am given a project for those cheesy romantic commercials it was funny shooting them but i had to get every angle, of the romance right, then i had to annimate it nw i am working on the editing and i swear down my boss made me redit the first part 5 tyms OuchAngry and its only a 30 second commercial so yrkkh camera man and editing team must also learn this its basic if not come to my uni and internship i got the most khadoos teachers ever well the boss is hot WinkROFLROFL enough of my chapar chapar on this topic as its positive post only

so guys how you found todays epi and scenes Wink

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

geetu_nakshyrkkhfan4evershyamal_hina.di..Komal..vim916-Wishes-hiranrocksANN91nivedha_123maha_femir4ever-DevAkshi-kala_09pree4rukumarandils

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

The editing needs to get better because crap editing ruins essence of the scene.

well I really enjoy naksh scenes. it seems writers wrote it greatly. I loved hiran chemistry. 

Loved piya bawari scene. it was beautiful. It was differently written. loved the chemistry of hiran

I loved morning scene as well. seems like SMP hua.

Again loved naksh convo about duggu future chalo something happen regards duggu. I was fed up of chikki drama. loved naksh whole convo. duggu gave amazing expressions.

But my most most most most fav scene was picture scene. it was rollfff. love how naitik laugh I fall in floor. woowww loved it.

precap was wooww. it seems we will see naksh act and akshara is angry so we will see naitik convicing akshi.

lol beautiful

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916hiranrockskala_09kumarandilsARJRANSIDVARSK

..Komal.. Goldie
..Komal..
..Komal..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
I like yest epiTongue It was nakshful epi..though kal ke smp me shivering wala effect nahi tha..but it was a innovative idea with shadows..i like that..hame kuch toh mila..something is better than nothing WinkEmbarrassed I enjoyed all naksh scenes yest..naitik teasing akshara was nice..n akshara was looking very cute in that pic..duggu reading book n naitik capturing it n naksh convo that part I loved the most..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916hiranrockskala_09kumarandilsARJRANSIDVARSK

-Wishes- IF-Dazzler
-Wishes-
-Wishes-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
nice post
i was watching yrkkh after a long time and i was happy to watcha good epi

and the shadow concept was just awesome

and thanks for writing abt the whole editing thing... i didnt know

Edited by -Wishes- - 09 August 2012 at 10:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09kumarandils

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
really loved y day epi naksh really rocked but as mazzy said ignore camera editing and evert thing but after long time v got naksh space in the screen and duggu too and precap nk mission vl stat to manofy ak i know he vl def manofy ak last time during ramayan all family members manofy ak to play sita this time nk vl do it hope to see some naksh doing rehersals together fingers crossed vl get some good scenes

def nk going to  have a tough time manofy ak yaar dont know hw he is going to do it to manofy ak to do the role of radha

fingers crossed

Edited by kala_09 - 09 August 2012 at 10:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916kumarandils

vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
i loved the epi, had a smile all through the epi, naksh were wonderful, loved naksh and duggu 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kumarandils

kumarandils IF-Sizzlerz
kumarandils
kumarandils

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
nice post ,
really yesterday episode is awesome changed previous week track , it s fully focus on naksh only , lovely episode Smile,

i like shadow scene show much , different thinking but tat one ll give less , if they give tat shadow scene more and give naksh conversation fully in Shadow scene means its rocked , its my thoughts , in shadow scene some editing and angle me to things some wat improve more means we get more and lovely expression of naksh ,

really the concept of shadows scene is nice , but i expect more Smile,
naksh conversation regarding duggu wow super amazing one ,
naitik teasing aksara old pic aksara fake angry lovely one ,
yesterday g3 wow she tell naitik for his old foto , wow totally its fully awesome episode ,
mahirakhan9 Senior Member
mahirakhan9
mahirakhan9

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
nice!

Go to top