India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

The Damage is done (Page 3)

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
It's an Ekta show. She rarely lets first love unite. She makes people fall in love and let's them marry someone else. It's not the first time she has done it, surely will not be the last time she will do it. I am surprised to see people expect something different from her. 

DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
eta madam ka kya kahe???????
aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
awosme post... hope that stupid cvs read this msgAngry.. lykd the concept of arjun purvi marrage adjusting for each other and setting an examble for manav archana... this track would b asowmeSmile
Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Good post.

parameswaran Groupbie
parameswaran
parameswaran

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
In Balaji group's vocabulary 'Pavitra' = Platonic. This is what comes from mentally challenged people.
Digressing a bit, is it my imagination that I see a lack of joy in our usually sparkling Arjun? Even Poorvi does not evoke that pure joy that Ritwik was able to express. What gives?
vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parameswaran

In Balaji group's vocabulary 'Pavitra' = Platonic. This is what comes from mentally challenged people.
Digressing a bit, is it my imagination that I see a lack of joy in our usually sparkling Arjun? Even Poorvi does not evoke that pure joy that Ritwik was able to express. What gives?
What do u mean by the bolded statement.. onscreen..Arjun is in full form now.. usual, no.. much better naughty behaviour with Purvi at K's house + the bike scene asking her to hold him. Did you see their offscreen segs- engagement one and Janmashtami one.. Asha is actually getting better, RD is our same cool, sparkling RD..I dont see any lack of joy. Why do u say so?
jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgiri

Originally posted by parameswaran

What do u mean by the bolded statement.. onscreen..Arjun is in full form now.. usual, no.. much better naughty behaviour with Purvi at K's house + the bike scene asking her to hold him. Did you see their offscreen segs- engagement one and Janmashtami one.. Asha is actually getting better, RD is our same cool, sparkling RD..I dont see any lack of joy. Why do u say so?

I dont think that there is a lack of joy !! They already have the acceptance of Archana, so this is just more of a known thing..So, they are not jumping with glee, but you can definitely see the joy in their faces at the end...

Go to top