India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

The Damage is done (Page 2)

MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u ampliphy. There is no point in reunion of arvi after their marriage with someone else. Why does purvi have to be arjun's 2nd wife. This is not pavitra rishta. Angry Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21ampliphyAshlaika

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
someoneplease tell me who is a psycho

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fan

MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueocean_787

Guys dont worry, there wont be ARJUN OVI marriage take place...Look at ARMAN there is up and down in their relations, but still they never get married to someone else.

Hence it will be the same for ARVI, there will be separation but dont worry guys even their relations are PAVITRA, so ARJUN will not get married to the psycho OVI.

r u sure? Agar aisa hua toh aapke mooh me ghee-shakkar

blueocean_787

blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PariD

Guys dont worry, there wont be ARJUN OVI marriage take place...Look at ARMAN there is up and down in their relations, but still they never get married to someone else.

Hence it will be the same for ARVI, there will be separation but dont worry guys even their relations are PAVITRA, so ARJUN will not get married to the psycho OVI.

r u sure? Agar aisa hua toh aapke mooh me ghee-shakkar

Dont worry...

MagicalPari

Luvsushanki IF-Dazzler
Luvsushanki
Luvsushanki

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
IT is said that there will be a arjun-ovi marriage track but marriabge will not happen. rite????????????????????????????????
Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirvanlove

I would like to know who's the psycho as well! On another note, I do hope that arjun and purvi get married so that we can move on and focus on ovi, teju, sachu finding out about soham and getting him back into the family; helping him integrate into their lives. And on all four of them bringing their parents together, and moving onto doing good things with their lives with their own partners. This rehashing and retelling of the story already done to death by the same show is not going to work; and please! there are 2 other beautiful girls and 2 other gorgeous guys who are all single. If you're getting someone new, get them for these siblings. They need someone to love too after all! Let arjun and purvi marry each other and lead a happy life, dropping in at the innumerable parties, functions and pujas at the K's and the D's so we can still see them from time to time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphyJaishankarMagicalPari

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirvanlove

Ovi! Wink

Going in to absolute hysterics over Arjun.  Blind to reality.  Ready to go to extremes.  It also doesn't help that everybody tip toes around her because the slightest thing will see her bonkers.

Arjun only ever accepted the marriage because she was playing games to get his attention and put herself in danger.  He figured, hey why not?  It'll make her happy and he didn't care about marriage.  She had to force him to sit and talk to her.  She's possessive. 

Arjun has suffered enough for ever agreeing to marry her then.  He's apologized for hurting her and moved on.  She needs to do the same.

This whole recycled bull crap is stupid.  Arman doing this whole almost marrying somebody else was stupid then adn its even dumber now.  Arvi are not Arman.2.  They are ARVI. They should have their own story.  Yes they can have trials in their relationship but not bringing in 3rd parties to the relationship.  And i pray that Purvi is no Archana 2.0 and causes her own problems in the relationship out of stupidity.  I want Arvi to have it easy.  There is no evil savita to drive a wedge.  Purvi knows how to speakup for herself.  Arjun will sit quiet and watch. 

This track is pointless and should not be.

alisa21

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

if that is happen then i will give u 100 millions sweet 

alisa21

Go to top