Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
IT is said that there will be a arjun-ovi marriage track but marriabge will not happen. rite????????????????????????????????
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirvanlove

someoneplease tell me who is a psycho

I would like to know who's the psycho as well! On another note, I do hope that arjun and purvi get married so that we can move on and focus on ovi, teju, sachu finding out about soham and getting him back into the family; helping him integrate into their lives. And on all four of them bringing their parents together, and moving onto doing good things with their lives with their own partners. This rehashing and retelling of the story already done to death by the same show is not going to work; and please! there are 2 other beautiful girls and 2 other gorgeous guys who are all single. If you're getting someone new, get them for these siblings. They need someone to love too after all! Let arjun and purvi marry each other and lead a happy life, dropping in at the innumerable parties, functions and pujas at the K's and the D's so we can still see them from time to time.
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirvanlove

someoneplease tell me who is a psycho

Ovi! 😉

Going in to absolute hysterics over Arjun.  Blind to reality.  Ready to go to extremes.  It also doesn't help that everybody tip toes around her because the slightest thing will see her bonkers.

Arjun only ever accepted the marriage because she was playing games to get his attention and put herself in danger.  He figured, hey why not?  It'll make her happy and he didn't care about marriage.  She had to force him to sit and talk to her.  She's possessive. 

Arjun has suffered enough for ever agreeing to marry her then.  He's apologized for hurting her and moved on.  She needs to do the same.

This whole recycled bull crap is stupid.  Arman doing this whole almost marrying somebody else was stupid then adn its even dumber now.  Arvi are not Arman.2.  They are ARVI. They should have their own story.  Yes they can have trials in their relationship but not bringing in 3rd parties to the relationship.  And i pray that Purvi is no Archana 2.0 and causes her own problems in the relationship out of stupidity.  I want Arvi to have it easy.  There is no evil savita to drive a wedge.  Purvi knows how to speakup for herself.  Arjun will sit quiet and watch. 

This track is pointless and should not be.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blueocean_787

Guys dont worry, there wont be ARJUN OVI marriage take place...Look at ARMAN there is up and down in their relations, but still they never get married to someone else.

Hence it will be the same for ARVI, there will be separation but dont worry guys even their relations are PAVITRA, so ARJUN will not get married to the psycho OVI.

if that is happen then i will give u 100 millions sweet 
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's an Ekta show. She rarely lets first love unite. She makes people fall in love and let's them marry someone else. It's not the first time she has done it, surely will not be the last time she will do it. I am surprised to see people expect something different from her. 
DOC108 thumbnail
eta madam ka kya kahe???????
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awosme post... hope that stupid cvs read this msg😡.. lykd the concept of arjun purvi marrage adjusting for each other and setting an examble for manav archana... this track would b asowme😊
parameswaran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In Balaji group's vocabulary 'Pavitra' = Platonic. This is what comes from mentally challenged people.
Digressing a bit, is it my imagination that I see a lack of joy in our usually sparkling Arjun? Even Poorvi does not evoke that pure joy that Ritwik was able to express. What gives?
vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: parameswaran

In Balaji group's vocabulary 'Pavitra' = Platonic. This is what comes from mentally challenged people.

Digressing a bit, is it my imagination that I see a lack of joy in our usually sparkling Arjun? Even Poorvi does not evoke that pure joy that Ritwik was able to express. What gives?

What do u mean by the bolded statement.. onscreen..Arjun is in full form now.. usual, no.. much better naughty behaviour with Purvi at K's house + the bike scene asking her to hold him. Did you see their offscreen segs- engagement one and Janmashtami one.. Asha is actually getting better, RD is our same cool, sparkling RD..I dont see any lack of joy. Why do u say so?
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vgiri

What do u mean by the bolded statement.. onscreen..Arjun is in full form now.. usual, no.. much better naughty behaviour with Purvi at K's house + the bike scene asking her to hold him. Did you see their offscreen segs- engagement one and Janmashtami one.. Asha is actually getting better, RD is our same cool, sparkling RD..I dont see any lack of joy. Why do u say so?

I dont think that there is a lack of joy !! They already have the acceptance of Archana, so this is just more of a known thing..So, they are not jumping with glee, but you can definitely see the joy in their faces at the end...