India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

The Damage is done

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I've been thinking all day. And the more i think about this crap the more angry i get nad the more i cry.

No good can come from this track. I've tried to picture where they are going with this and after whatever crap they go through will i still feel as attached to them.

Why is wrong for them to let their be ONE just ONE complete happy couple? They've fought the world and finally got their chance but now you want to seperate them again. Not only sepearte you want ot rewind and repeat it all over again.

Arjun STUCK with PsychOvi and not giving a ounce of love to her because he is going to submerge himself in work again. Purvi is going to in a stupid relationship with some guy that has an agenda and doesn't really love her. Same Arjun PsychOvi Purvi Vinay all over again. NOT INTERESTED.

Then has Ekta thought how this makes her lead characters look. Arjun will look like worst man ever. Engage to one sister, break up with her for her the other, fight to have the other, get engaged to the other sister, break up with other sister and marry the sister, divorce the sister, fight to get the other sister again, marry the other sister. Why give Ovi hope. She is not loved don't make her think she is.

And poor Purvi...Why does she have to be second wife? There should only be one wife ever and it shoudl be her. Even if he marries PsychOvi because she's threatening Purvi at gun point he should not marry her. Let her be hysterical. I know thats his freind but she needs to face reality. Even if she attempts suicide, still don't marry her. Tell her the truth and get her some help. Purvi doesn't not deserve to be a second thought to PsychOvi.

Why is marriage and relationships such a joke to this show. Not a one relationship is treated right. There is a such thing as a happy marriage. Where the man and woman have no bones in a closet, no deeps scars and wonds they have to heal and think pass to be in love and together. Arvi have enough scars in their relationship and no bones. So why create them.

Let them be the happy married couple and have married couple fights. Let them play games when it comes to work. Show Purvi adjusting to the rich life. Arjun adjusted down to her level. Let them set an example to stupid Archana and dumb manav. Let them see how a real loving relationship and true pure clean relationship is. No need for others to interfer or drag others in between.

On the day they finally get together after this bull crap track, it won't be the same. There will be wonds and scars and hurt feelings between them and with the fans.

And one more thing, there enough other sad drama filled track to focus on right now, why can't there be 2 solid people? Show Arvi as a team and force to recond with. Show them as the support in the family. Show Arjun as her support system during the dramatic Arman divorce and the reuniting with the long lost brother.
I swore when Bhagonwali went off the air that i would never get attached to another show or another pair. But here I am again watching another couple get dragged through the dirt, screaming kicking and yelling for the writers to make it right. I never got what i wanted out of that show and was sad day in and day out with a ray of hope, and by the time they they finally made it right i could care less that is was right and it was over. PR has many other characters let the leads be togehter and each others rocks and fight the world together. Why is that so hard. If i wanted to see unhappy and miserable people i would watch the news.

I'm not happy with this show. I can't look forward to the engagement because it will be meaningless. Yes the soham track and arman divorce track will be interesting and have been long awaited, but it won't be the same if there were Arvi there too.

As many have said, let Sameer fall for PsychOvi or Good old Teju. Give Teju some screentime and a role in the show. Give Sachin a role. Let something positive happen on this show. Show the evil ones being punished for once. She the good winning.

sorry my rant and ramble, i'm just so upset with this track. Its making me lose sleep. I use to dream of what was going ot happen next with ARVI and what song they will dance around to. Imagine them as a loving newlywed couple living in the chawls or and in the mansion. Them fighting at work and working side by side. Being the new school Bunty aur Babli team. The news of this track has made me angry. Even when they reunite it will be too late and damage is already done. It hurts. Thumbs Down

Edited by ampliphy - 09 August 2012 at 8:06pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

snowyrecoupparameswaranmunny2ana-123simpletruthAwesome2210namitagloryznabitathapasanayahJamuxreshma28Blossom10SparklesDBIndra2012--Jenelle--Axiompn_92jdronamrajuprincessjojothesemomentsaathyasoapwatcher1crazygirl4RDAshlaikaMagicalPariameiliaalicia.TheEmpressblueocean_787_OrChiD_

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Very well said !! Echos all of our sentiments !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Blossom10soapwatcher1Ashlaikablueocean_787

sanayah Senior Member
sanayah
sanayah

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Exactly...y reunion after marriage stupidityyy ...can't they think that marriage is a big word...y disgusting ovi all the times and that cop urggg how bad he is purvi will never look good with him and after marriage purvi will never cometo Arjun again I assure and If she came back to him she will be the worst girl everDead

reshma28Blossom10JamuxAshlaikablueocean_787

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
pSYCHO OVI??

reshma28Not_a_fanKatRulzblueocean_787Dabulls23

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
a pavitra rishta?so marrying other people but loving someone else is a pure relationship or reuniting with ur love but is married to someone u dnt even like is a pure relationship?all that is bull sh*t and if as articie stated Arjun does marry Ovi then all my hopes and fondness of PR will be gone.I dnt even kno why Arman are still stickin around as it has been months and Archana is still crying and Manav is still hurting.As an Arvi fan if they r not together then i dnt care abt PR anymore and ekta and her writers can go straight h#ll for messing wth Arvians' emotions like that caz for us this couple has brighten up our lives like they are real.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21recoupnabitathapaIndra2012ampliphycs-07soapwatcher1blueocean_787AnAvidReaderMagicalPari

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
hmmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueocean_787

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

a pavitra rishta?so marrying other people but loving someone else is a pure relationship or reuniting with ur love but is married to someone u dnt even like is a pure relationship?all that is bull sh*t and if as articie stated Arjun does marry Ovi then all my hopes and fondness of PR will be gone.I dnt even kno why Arman are still stickin around as it has been months and Archana is still crying and Manav is still hurting.As an Arvi fan if they r not together then i dnt care abt PR anymore and ekta and her writers can go straight h#ll for messing wth Arvians' emotions like that caz for us this couple has brighten up our lives like they are real.

one of the most logical posts i have read in this forum.

reshma28deebasdAshlaikasoapwatcher1blueocean_787

blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Guys dont worry, there wont be ARJUN OVI marriage take place...Look at ARMAN there is up and down in their relations, but still they never get married to someone else.

Hence it will be the same for ARVI, there will be separation but dont worry guys even their relations are PAVITRA, so ARJUN will not get married to the psycho OVI.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28Ashi22

Go to top