Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Raj nd seema ...dint expect this from them... (Page 2)

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Confused
Originally posted by Mages

raj was always selfish...you remember the nisha case...when SiNal had a tiff abt it...raj ask siddhi to leave the case...he was thinking abt his son only...

seema is happy bcz of anand C...its his birthday and anand C is like her son...she is happy for her son thats it...

i am sure seema is the one who will smell the foul play and the master mind to expose richa and unite twins to unite SiNal...

i could see from her expressions that she is not comfortable with richa...she is only tolerating her bcz of veena...lets give seema some time...she will rise...

the others can rot in hell...more than seema...i was disappointed with vikram...he knows everything abt rohit...how richa played games...yet he was enjoying the party with joy...i am shocked...seema doesn't know anything...but vikram knows it since day 1...what have happened to him...dumbeena the less say the better...she is the sole reason for SiNal separation along with veena...

the chopras are the sole reason for SiNal separation...MU...twins separation...they ruined their son's and brother's life in their own hands...richa can be stopped if this dumbos join hands and fight her...but no they let her in...she has break the family apart...

the chopras can rot in hell for all i care...even if siddhi forgives them...i can never forgive them...they are the worst family i have ever seen...

its always a say during your difficult times...you will know true colours of your loved ones...well-wishers...friends...now we got a glimpse of it...how loving chopras were to siddhi...like a daughter...my foot...Dead...they treated siddhi worst than a maid...Angry...separated her son from her...

and this veena claims that anand C is her son...did she give birth to him in such a great pain in the jail...at least she saw her anand SR grow up...she raise him...but then siddhi...she could not see both her sons growing...worst of all...her younger son doesn't recognise her at all...i felt like slapping her when she says that...she doesn't want siddhi evil eyes on her family...kunal and anand C...what abt the evil eyes...she is welcoming with open arms...she needs to be admitted in mental asylum with richa...

well pointed out...ClapClap I hope in future vikram and seema will join together to expose richa.Day Dreamingwaiting for that day...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malarkodi

Sinal_Devakshi Senior Member
Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Its my POV if no agree. Its f9. I want to gv benefit of doubt to seema. Becoz she is not 100% happy with w***h. but 2 persons other than richa and veena that i will not forgive r vira. Specially raveena good for nothing. How happily vira r spending their without any guilt. Becoz of this raveena the entire mess happened. Living with raveena vickram has become selfish as well. They know the entire truth still they pretend that they do not know any thing. So i started hating his character as well. And regarding papa raj he has become spineless. What ever veena thinks he agree on it.

Go to top