Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Raj nd seema ...dint expect this from them...

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hi , well there was a time wen i used to deeply adore chopra family ...for their values , principles , their close bonding with each other ...i used to love this family alot ...

ofcourse there were members like gaurav who have been selfish nd money minded too ...but how selfish gaurav mite be ...but i still cant call him hypocrate as the way he is he has always behaved dat way ...

about veena i wont say anything ..as dont want to spoil my mood in the morning ...will only say she is the worst MIL any DIL can ever get ...

nd inever had any hopes or expectations from her character either ...

but the people the hurt the most are raj nd seema...

the two most wisest people ever in chopra house ...
never expected them to turn soo selfish ...
other chopras are blinded by the torture called richa
but these two also would think like them i had never imagined ...

raj , such a pricinpled nd man of values ..enjoying away to glory at a party thrown by wicha ...
same goes for seema too...

these two have rlly dissapointed alot ...
never expected this from these wise characters ...
simply shame on u chopras ...never seen such selfish nd incosiderate people ever...who only know how to manipluate nd use people for their own benefit ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
raj was always selfish...you remember the nisha case...when SiNal had a tiff abt it...raj ask siddhi to leave the case...he was thinking abt his son only...

seema is happy bcz of anand C...its his birthday and anand C is like her son...she is happy for her son thats it...

i am sure seema is the one who will smell the foul play and the master mind to expose richa and unite twins to unite SiNal...

i could see from her expressions that she is not comfortable with richa...she is only tolerating her bcz of veena...lets give seema some time...she will rise...

the others can rot in hell...more than seema...i was disappointed with vikram...he knows everything abt rohit...how richa played games...yet he was enjoying the party with joy...i am shocked...seema doesn't know anything...but vikram knows it since day 1...what have happened to him...dumbeena the less say the better...she is the sole reason for SiNal separation along with veena...

the chopras are the sole reason for SiNal separation...MU...twins separation...they ruined their son's and brother's life in their own hands...richa can be stopped if this dumbos join hands and fight her...but no they let her in...she has break the family apart...

the chopras can rot in hell for all i care...even if siddhi forgives them...i can never forgive them...they are the worst family i have ever seen...

its always a say during your difficult times...you will know true colours of your loved ones...well-wishers...friends...now we got a glimpse of it...how loving chopras were to siddhi...like a daughter...my foot...🀒...they treated siddhi worst than a maid...😑...separated her son from her...

and this veena claims that anand C is her son...did she give birth to him in such a great pain in the jail...at least she saw her anand SR grow up...she raise him...but then siddhi...she could not see both her sons growing...worst of all...her younger son doesn't recognise her at all...i felt like slapping her when she says that...she doesn't want siddhi evil eyes on her family...kunal and anand C...what abt the evil eyes...she is welcoming with open arms...she needs to be admitted in mental asylum with richa...
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes...they are way too selfish...actually raj isnt disappointed me...i expected this from him...i always felt he is a bit selfish during the marriages of kunal and raveena... But seema i stunned to see her behaviour towards richa...she is the one named chudail...now i can proudly declare that i hate this total chopras and vira...but i like gaurav he is a money minded man but this raj pretends to be a principled man...he is better than all the other chopras...i dont know how they will face siddhi after knowing the truth...they have to rot in hell...lookslike they won't be ashamed to ask forgiveness.. they are so selfish even they can blackmail siddhi about the future of anand Sr...
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It just goes on to show that money makes the world go round. It kicks the poor and mingles among the rich. In this case every single selfless act of siddhi towards her husband's family has gone to waste. Imagine she even had to forgo her trip with kunal when she was locked in during the ema track. Surprised for such an intelligent person seema too has let siddhi down. Well cvs have butchered everyone leaving no stone unturned. I don't want to Siddhi to take revenge. But I hope she has learnt her lessons and realise her sacrifices were not worth it. I want the chopras to fall on her feet to ask for forgiveness and I want raj to hit his bald head with his slippers n seema to bang her head against the wall till they need to be admitted in hospital for reconstructive surgery and veena to run out of the house insane and knocked down by a high speeding lorry. Now that would make me feel better. As for kunal I want him to win his love back with siddhi by really romancing the way that siddhi deserves after knowing the truth. I want him to stalk her day n night. I think I stop here now...Edited by Silambu - 11 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually, i feel that if Kunal can enjoy Richa's party anyone else can as well... And the reason why they are enjoying it is for the sake of their Anand C...
I still beleive that Seema is not even 50% in favor of Richa and still does not trust her...
Yesterday when Veena came and told that she spotted Siddhi, Richa took care of the situation very well, considering how emotionally unstable Veena is. She cleverly dissuaded Veena from disclosing it to Richa. If Veena had disclosed to Richa she would have asked her goons to start finding Siddhi and would have restarted the entire thing all over again

I am thankful to Seema for not letting veena disclose Siddhi's appearance to Richa!!!
saminak12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Siddi is the stupid one too. She couldn't tell  seema the truth behind her divorcing kunal's. Why she had to hide it from everyone. Just hate this show
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well it would be fair to say all Chopras and Vira are selfish creatures.
Time after time they have used SINAL for their own gain.

Even right now, knowing Kunal's situation they still go on to manipulate Kunal's emotional vulnerability for their own benefit and milk it to gain favors from Richa. If they can do that to their own son; well forget about DIL.
Hopefully now Siddhi got tube light, these people are not worth making any sacrifices for. 
paradigm thumbnail
Raj in my opinion has always been selfish. Seema.. hmm.. I think she has her doubts on Richa and she will play a major role in exposing her
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: Mages

raj was always selfish...you remember the nisha case...when SiNal had a tiff abt it...raj ask siddhi to leave the case...he was thinking abt his son only...

seema is happy bcz of anand C...its his birthday and anand C is like her son...she is happy for her son thats it...

i am sure seema is the one who will smell the foul play and the master mind to expose richa and unite twins to unite SiNal...

i could see from her expressions that she is not comfortable with richa...she is only tolerating her bcz of veena...lets give seema some time...she will rise...

the others can rot in hell...more than seema...i was disappointed with vikram...he knows everything abt rohit...how richa played games...yet he was enjoying the party with joy...i am shocked...seema doesn't know anything...but vikram knows it since day 1...what have happened to him...dumbeena the less say the better...she is the sole reason for SiNal separation along with veena...

the chopras are the sole reason for SiNal separation...MU...twins separation...they ruined their son's and brother's life in their own hands...richa can be stopped if this dumbos join hands and fight her...but no they let her in...she has break the family apart...

the chopras can rot in hell for all i care...even if siddhi forgives them...i can never forgive them...they are the worst family i have ever seen...

its always a say during your difficult times...you will know true colours of your loved ones...well-wishers...friends...now we got a glimpse of it...how loving chopras were to siddhi...like a daughter...my foot...🀒...they treated siddhi worst than a maid...😑...separated her son from her...

and this veena claims that anand C is her son...did she give birth to him in such a great pain in the jail...at least she saw her anand SR grow up...she raise him...but then siddhi...she could not see both her sons growing...worst of all...her younger son doesn't recognise her at all...i felt like slapping her when she says that...she doesn't want siddhi evil eyes on her family...kunal and anand C...what abt the evil eyes...she is welcoming with open arms...she needs to be admitted in mental asylum with richa...

well pointed out...πŸ‘πŸ‘ I hope in future vikram and seema will join together to expose richa.😍waiting for that day...😍
Sinal_Devakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its my POV if no agree. Its f9. I want to gv benefit of doubt to seema. Becoz she is not 100% happy with w***h. but 2 persons other than richa and veena that i will not forgive r vira. Specially raveena good for nothing. How happily vira r spending their without any guilt. Becoz of this raveena the entire mess happened. Living with raveena vickram has become selfish as well. They know the entire truth still they pretend that they do not know any thing. So i started hating his character as well. And regarding papa raj he has become spineless. What ever veena thinks he agree on it.