Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Awkward Moment When... + Tips (Page 2)

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Wow nice post and i completely agree with u...
I too noticed when payal's talking... Arnav is the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaJanLuv14

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Arnav stand up for her alot of times though he always been the one that Insulted her. He couldn't stand other people insulting her. When Lavanya and the other girls were making fun of her ASR was the one that stand up for her and told Lavanya to call her by her real name.

At there wedding ASR stood up for her and admit she's his wife and he can't tolerate anybody talking bad about her. He even told his work to treat her with respect.

I never really understand this guy. He always bash/Insults her but when other people does. it pissed off like he can't digest it. 

I agree by "except the marriage," I meant when Buaji slapped Khushi, Arnav did nothing then, but even so afterwards he did carry out Khushi's respect like he was supposed to as a husband despite insults 

I almost forgot about that, and that was when she used to work in his office still right? 

LOL even Khushi says she doesn't understand him, and remember Arnav's mother's letter, that STILL hasn't been given to Khushi =( she needs to read that soon, I hope CVs haven't forgotten about that

XD You see ASR has a policy only he can insult Khushi no one esp not Shyam LOL but seriously speaking he is really an angry young man who loves beyond unknown amount of depth but hurts just as much too, but he's a very unique character but that doesn't let him off the hook of the pain he's made Khushi go through Ouch oh well, we'll see how it goes :D I'm enjoying the current track for now Tongue
-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Really awesome post! Thumbs Up

SaJanLuv14

Ritsrits IF-Dazzler
Ritsrits
Ritsrits

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
nice post!!!Smile

SaJanLuv14

elope Goldie
elope
elope

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
arnav s ready to support khushi antime.love asr...n agreed to post redemption is surely bound to come

SaJanLuv14

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Yes.. that was what I saw in Payal's eyes yesterday also.. when Arnav said those words.. happiness for Khushi and deep down she was wishing that Akash would support her like this in front of his mom! All the support she has gotten so far was from Arnav only! Though only twice - once at the fancy dress competition and second when the medicines were exchanged!

Good post and you r right, watch without expectations!

I know!!! In a way I felt bad for her, but so happy for Khushi Embarrassed OH~ I remember what you're talking about yes, that's very true, he has protected her many times, even at the beginning of the marriage but he's hurt her too, but he's slowly making up for it, but he has a long way to go xD 

thank you!!! :D Big smile
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
arnav looks adorable when he's all akaward LOL

I still really do want a redemption track. some where down the line i cant enjoy the romance scenes because I feel there's something missing from Arnav's side. Its like the foundation is missing in the scene.. without Arnav atleast realising his mistakes, I feel all wrong watching him romance his wife (who he had wronged on countless occations). It makes Arnav come off in a bad light.

Anyway awesome post and love the GIFs! Agreed on the past coming up...I hope KKG's mom is not involved with ASR's father... now that would be eekworthy.

SaJanLuv14

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
ROFL

SaJanLuv14

Go to top