Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: elope

arnav s ready to support khushi antime.love asr...n agreed to post redemption is surely bound to come

yes and until then I want to enjoy this track to it's fullest :D 
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CDlove

arnav looks adorable when he's all akaward 😆

I still really do want a redemption track. some where down the line i cant enjoy the romance scenes because I feel there's something missing from Arnav's side. Its like the foundation is missing in the scene.. without Arnav atleast realising his mistakes, I feel all wrong watching him romance his wife (who he had wronged on countless occations). It makes Arnav come off in a bad light.

Anyway awesome post and love the GIFs! Agreed on the past coming up...I hope KKG's mom is not involved with ASR's father... now that would be eekworthy.

Hiru Di ðŸ¤—

XD Doesn't he? ðŸ˜³ he looks like a kid that got caught grabbing a cookie from the cookie jar ðŸ¤£

I agree with that too, but like in ur ff you know how they move into a deeper relationship despite the coming drama, that's what I want, I at least want them to be in a meaningful relationship so when the storm and redemption arrives, the GREATER the intensity and greater passion can be portrayed by the lead actors and only like that we'll get the true taste of redemption, what redemption will we get if they don't take their relationship seriously u know? it's just been playful romance for the most part, I want it to be something more before the redemption so it means something to us fans. Sadly he still needs one more blow to acknowledge what he's done  and I think that's what the CVs are preparing us for bc before every big blow they give the episodes we end up adoring like the episodes b4 the MU are a treasure to us fans and so is the hug from RB. 

Thank you!!! I'm glad you loved them :D idk why I feel she is the way Dadi keeps on mentioning the woman o.O but I do think that would be very strange too not going to lie we'll see how everything really opens up, in a way I'm very excited too ðŸ˜†
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asumasan

🤣

😆
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asrcraze

Yeah it did seem like Payal's voice had a yearning in them !

Do you really think Akash and Payal didn't do anything ??
Like in the last scene Payal was saying I was so scared before my wedding night ! I thought she's talking like they did it !

And in the bed breaking scene it looked like an offscreen shot ! I felt like it was Barun laughing and not ASR !! Enjoyed it thoroughly ! The whole episode ! :)😆

And your tips are great ! 
I already follow them :)

Yeah it def did, you would expect the person who loves you and goes through so much for u to help u and stand up for, but so far it's only her saying sorry =/

LOL ðŸ¤£ I really don't know how to take that I'll be honest ðŸ¤£ I'm guessing they did but she didn't entirely shy like she would have been u know? 

I KNOW!!! Omg I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that!!! I thought it was Barun laughing too I don't think Arnav would ever laugh so freely, but with Khushi and Arnav together anything is possible xD ðŸ˜† me 2!!! the episode was great!!

Thanks for liking them ðŸ˜ƒ I'm glad, they'll keep u smiling ðŸ˜†
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbug

I am sure it will be a LOOONG weekend in IPK land ðŸ˜†

LOL yes yes no doubt about that ðŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ur scaring me...

Arnav is probably going to hurt Khushi greater than ever and Khushi isn't only going to get hurt through Arnav's words but through her past, something she had no control over, in other words the storm is waiting to arrive, and by storm I just don't mean Shyam, and the past, it's the insults that are coming this time at Khushi and what not, symbollically if you think about it first it was Mami, then it was Khushi, and now it's Arnav who suspected something, this means COUNTDOWN

I dread this... :((((  hope it doesnt happen :((

hate weekends hehehhe
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fazila~

Ur scaring me...

Arnav is probably going to hurt Khushi greater than ever and Khushi isn't only going to get hurt through Arnav's words but through her past, something she had no control over, in other words the storm is waiting to arrive, and by storm I just don't mean Shyam, and the past, it's the insults that are coming this time at Khushi and what not, symbollically if you think about it first it was Mami, then it was Khushi, and now it's Arnav who suspected something, this means COUNTDOWN

I dread this... :((((  hope it doesnt happen :((

hate weekends hehehhe

Hey Fuzzy!!! Sorry for scaring but I really do feel Khushi is going to get hurt again and that too most likely by Arnav, hoping for the same but we never know ðŸ˜› 

Me 2 ðŸ˜† Who doesn't I think everyone who came across this show hates weekends now xD
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my my lovely post dear
all ur points made me have a good laugh

.khanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
First of all hilarious post!
And you are right:Watch without expections! That's what I learned after taking a break from IPKKND for one week.I have to admit I watched all the missed epis again because I didn't want to miss anything.
You know...Some people here call me "ASR-fanatic" or "Leader of ASR Team" 
That was months ago when I recieved PM's only because I standed up for Arnav.
One of the things why I never bash him is that this guy always stands up for Khushi.Even though he himself bashes her,he can't bare when someone bashes her,taunts her or touches/lookes at her with an bad eye.Yeah,he left her alone when he married her but he stood up for her when that old woman was bashing Khushi on the rasam where she was wearing that orange lehenga and he always beats the guys black and blue who missbehave with her.
Now everyone is praising him and all this...And I am like this nowadays when I read positive posts about him:

By the way...The bed breaking moment...I always wanted to see something like...I also wrote about this in Dreamgirl ðŸ˜†

Yesterday's epi is now my third-favorite epi...I made me blush,giggle and smirk.

Phenyl thumbnail
Another longgg weekend hmph.