The Awkward Moment When... + Tips - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
arnav s ready to support khushi antime.love asr...n agreed to post redemption is surely bound to come
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Yes.. that was what I saw in Payal's eyes yesterday also.. when Arnav said those words.. happiness for Khushi and deep down she was wishing that Akash would support her like this in front of his mom! All the support she has gotten so far was from Arnav only! Though only twice - once at the fancy dress competition and second when the medicines were exchanged!

Good post and you r right, watch without expectations!

I know!!! In a way I felt bad for her, but so happy for Khushi 😳 OH~ I remember what you're talking about yes, that's very true, he has protected her many times, even at the beginning of the marriage but he's hurt her too, but he's slowly making up for it, but he has a long way to go xD 

thank you!!! :D 😃
arnav looks adorable when he's all akaward 😆

I still really do want a redemption track. some where down the line i cant enjoy the romance scenes because I feel there's something missing from Arnav's side. Its like the foundation is missing in the scene.. without Arnav atleast realising his mistakes, I feel all wrong watching him romance his wife (who he had wronged on countless occations). It makes Arnav come off in a bad light.

Anyway awesome post and love the GIFs! Agreed on the past coming up...I hope KKG's mom is not involved with ASR's father... now that would be eekworthy.
Yeah it did seem like Payal's voice had a yearning in them !

Do you really think Akash and Payal didn't do anything ??
Like in the last scene Payal was saying I was so scared before my wedding night ! I thought she's talking like they did it !

And in the bed breaking scene it looked like an offscreen shot ! I felt like it was Barun laughing and not ASR !! Enjoyed it thoroughly ! The whole episode ! :)😆

And your tips are great ! 
I already follow them :)
Originally posted by --SweetFarwii--

😆 have been lookin at his awkwardness for a while now :$ Can't get enuff of it 😳

He sure does everything he wants...Goshh!!! Love that about him <33 When it comes to standing up for someone Arnav is much better at it than Akash...Gosh!! I hate how he won't say a single word in defense to his wife who is always constantly being insulted by his mother whereas Arnav stood up for his wife. <3

Awesome tips!! It's going to be terrible seeing Khushi getting to deal with the insults and accusations all over again. =|

I swear...When the schools were open...All I used to think about was Fridayz...now I seriously don't want Friday to come too soon :$
Amazing post <3

-Farwii. 

Farwii~ 🤗 my laughter in crime 🤣 if that made any sense
I was guessing that's what took u longer than expected to change ur res, he looks so handsome even when he's awkward 😆

I have to say I admire his determination and will power no doubt 😉 I know even before the marriage it was Arnav and Khushi doing most of the talking  like if u love a girl u gotta stand up for her xD 

I'm glad u liked the tips 😆 I'm not going to worry about them though I won't lie I'm nervous for the storm 

I COMPLETLY AGREE 🤣 that is SO true!! XD
Originally posted by sprinkle2

LOL

😆
Originally posted by srijaaa127

Wow nice post and i completely agree with u...
I too noticed when payal's talking... Arnav is the best

Thank you 😃 recently he's been polishing himself up well 😆
Originally posted by -Smiles-

Really awesome post! 👍🏼

Thank you! 😃
Originally posted by Starstruck1382

nice post!!!😊

Thank you! 😃
I am sure it will be a LOOONG weekend in IPK land 😆