India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

next week wednesday episode? (Page 2)

.FieryPhoenix. Senior Member
.FieryPhoenix.
.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
I was gonna make a post on the special episode of TBP. But I guess, I saved me time!

Anyways, I dont get it. TBP has just started and already there is a special episode? I don't have anything against TBP. In fact I kinda like it too. But for me SG is the best show on V. 
I mean, how many shows are there which in addition to all the romance, comedy, drama and friendship gives a social message. Something which is realistic? Only SG. Again, no offense to anyone!

I think that the CVS are being unfair to SG- no special episode, no interviews, no behind the scenes? It totally sucks!!!

Is there some way through which we can force the ppl on V to air a special epi of SG?? I wish...

The fact that SG will not be aired on 15th irks me even more. Though it may happen like what @ammarkhan134 said. Again, I wish... Because I really don't think so that I will be able to survive that day, if SG is not there!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishshammarkhan134sujairohit.Comics_Music.

ammarkhan134 Senior Member
ammarkhan134
ammarkhan134

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysLife19

I was gonna make a post on the special episode of TBP. But I guess, I saved me time!

Anyways, I dont get it. TBP has just started and already there is a special episode? I don't have anything against TBP. In fact I kinda like it too. But for me SG is the best show on V. 
I mean, how many shows are there which in addition to all the romance, comedy, drama and friendship gives a social message. Something which is realistic? Only SG. Again, no offense to anyone!

I think that the CVS are being unfair to SG- no special episode, no interviews, no behind the scenes? It totally sucks!!!

Is there some way through which we can force the ppl on V to air a special epi of SG?? I wish...

The fact that SG will not be aired on 15th irks me even more. Though it may happen like what @ammarkhan134 said. Again, I wish... Because I really don't think so that I will be able to survive that day, if SG is not there!!

u r right.sg comes only four days a week and now next week might be just 3.on twitter we can ask channel v to air a special epi of sg too.if alot of people ask they might consider it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix.

shaily.says- Senior Member
shaily.says-
shaily.says-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishsh

Originally posted by aksrajvanshi

maybe they r gonna link the story somehow with the buddy project and proceed the SG story according to thatTongue

Hope that happens...

Thumbs Up
kashishsh Groupbie
kashishsh
kashishsh

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysLife19

I so agree with everything you said. I have always felt the channel being unfair to SG. And I honestly feel that SG is the best show of V too. I mean there have been so many youth shows, but this is the only youth show which is close to reality and relatable be it the pov of parents or teens or any situation they have to face and on top of that it has social message too. This show rocks and it deserves so much more.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpatv.FieryPhoenix.ammarkhan134sujairohit.Comics_Music.

Roshni.x Senior Member
Roshni.x
Roshni.x

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Well no offence to anybody but I think SG doesn't need a special episode. I mean if the cv's decide to have a special episode, it will increase the work load on the actors and the whole crew of SG and maybe they won't be able to deliver a SG-like episode. I mean till date I think all of Suvreen Guggal's episodes have been quality ones and honestly I'm happy with the channel and cv's for giving us such a good show.
And it might be possible that TBP will come half an hour earlier than it's slot as it's an 1 hour special episode on wednesday and there aren't any other show that comes before TBP.
Plus I don't think the channel would like to not air SG, D3 or even HHL cause it's all about money and they could be in for a loss if they air only 1 show out of the 4 they have or for that matter even if they air 3 shows out of 4 it will cost them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpatv.FieryPhoenix..Comics_Music.

Sohniye212 Groupbie
Sohniye212
Sohniye212

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I saw on this website that after the one hr episode of The Buddy Project, Suvreen will be on at 7. 
Here's the link:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishsh.FieryPhoenix.

.FieryPhoenix. Senior Member
.FieryPhoenix.
.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sohniye212

I saw on this website that after the one hr episode of The Buddy Project, Suvreen will be on at 7. 
Here's the link:

Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot!!! I was so freaking worried!!! Seriously, thank u!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohniye212

-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index