Posted: 11 years ago
there is going to be a special episode of buddy project in next wednesday..so what happens to suvreen guggal as it is shown just after buddy project..
shit thats not fair yaar.
And also we never got any special epi of SG till now :(
Even I feel it so unfair ,means there will no sg episode on wed.
maybe they r gonna link the story somehow with the buddy project and proceed the SG story according to that😛
Originally posted by aksrajvanshi

maybe they r gonna link the story somehow with the buddy project and proceed the SG story according to that😛

Hope that happens...
seriously yaar...there wont be SG epi tiz coming wednesday?owh nooo!!!😭Edited by vidya.G - 11 years ago
they will show sg .maybe at 7 and also the other shows after half an hour
I was gonna make a post on the special episode of TBP. But I guess, I saved me time!

Anyways, I dont get it. TBP has just started and already there is a special episode? I don't have anything against TBP. In fact I kinda like it too. But for me SG is the best show on V. 
I mean, how many shows are there which in addition to all the romance, comedy, drama and friendship gives a social message. Something which is realistic? Only SG. Again, no offense to anyone!

I think that the CVS are being unfair to SG- no special episode, no interviews, no behind the scenes? It totally sucks!!!

Is there some way through which we can force the ppl on V to air a special epi of SG?? I wish...

The fact that SG will not be aired on 15th irks me even more. Though it may happen like what @ammarkhan134 said. Again, I wish... Because I really don't think so that I will be able to survive that day, if SG is not there!!
Originally posted by AlwaysLife19

I was gonna make a post on the special episode of TBP. But I guess, I saved me time!

Anyways, I dont get it. TBP has just started and already there is a special episode? I don't have anything against TBP. In fact I kinda like it too. But for me SG is the best show on V. 
I mean, how many shows are there which in addition to all the romance, comedy, drama and friendship gives a social message. Something which is realistic? Only SG. Again, no offense to anyone!

I think that the CVS are being unfair to SG- no special episode, no interviews, no behind the scenes? It totally sucks!!!

Is there some way through which we can force the ppl on V to air a special epi of SG?? I wish...

The fact that SG will not be aired on 15th irks me even more. Though it may happen like what @ammarkhan134 said. Again, I wish... Because I really don't think so that I will be able to survive that day, if SG is not there!!

u r right.sg comes only four days a week and now next week might be just 3.on twitter we can ask channel v to air a special epi of sg too.if alot of people ask they might consider it.