Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Take a bow Keerti Nagpure

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Joined: 12 October 2008
Posts: 3590

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
If Samir deserves an award for best actor Keerti definitely deserves an award for most improved actor. In the past few episodes she has been displaying a wide mix of relations so well-hope, disappointment, agony, resilieince, determination- so well

Less than a year back when Kunal and Siddhi were paired in the show I wasn't a regular viewer of the show. Just saw a promo and i was sure she would never be able to match upto Samir. She has proved me wrong

Kudos Clap

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti112Sinal_DevakshiDrivemecracycooldipikaMurali28arabica--AiSha--Gayathri_MSKSilambu.Boss.-Hima-rainbowgirlsu369sandy118_RiDdHistuti123awesumsoniaSwastikAshNijay_bpm

Sinal_Devakshi Senior Member
Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Joined: 31 July 2012
Posts: 477

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

If Samir deserves an award for best actor Keerti definitely deserves an award for most improved actor. In the past few episodes she has been displaying a wide mix of relations so well-hope, disappointment, agony, resilieince, determination- so well

Less than a year back when Kunal and Siddhi were paired in the show I wasn't a regular viewer of the show. Just saw a promo and i was sure she would never be able to match upto Samir. She has proved me wrong

KudosClap




Agree with u. She hv improved alot specially her emotional scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--stuti123

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 75099

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with you...kudos to KN...Thumbs Up
nowadays all her scenes makes me emotional...and i could connect with her pain...tears flow down my eyes...ClapClap


Edited by Mages - 09 August 2012 at 8:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti112--AiSha--stuti123

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Joined: 27 February 2012
Posts: 4847

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Oh yes. This girl has come a long way and it's nice to see her portraying the various emotions for the roles very well. And I am sure she takes lots of advice and guidance from Sameer as well. Keerti has a promising career and has the potential to reach high level of success. Keerti does not need any make up to doll up. Very beautiful girl naturally. Hugs for my darling girl and the love of kunal.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti112Sinal_Devakshi--AiSha--rainbowgirljay_bpm

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 75099

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Oh yes. This girl has come a long way and it's nice to see her portraying the various emotions for the roles very well. And I am sure she takes lots of advice and guidance from Sameer as well. Keerti has a promising career and has the potential to reach high level of success. Keerti does not need any make up to doll up. Very beautiful girl naturally. Hugs for my darling girl and the love of kunal.

with sammy's guidance and advice...she has come a long way...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and yes keerti look gorgeous in her natural and simple looks...Embarrassed
she is one gorgeous girlEmbarrassed...
sammy-keerti makes perfect chemistry...even not in the single frame...SiNal passionate love gives goosebumps...such emotions can be only created by KN-SS...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinal_DevakshiSV_20jay_bpm

Sinal_Devakshi Senior Member
Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Joined: 31 July 2012
Posts: 477

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
And best part is that it does not even feel that SS and KN hv age difference of more than 20years in real life. Honestly when i came to know about there real life age difference i was shocked that how come with so much age difference they hv excellent on screen chemistry. And this is only reason i'm hooked to this show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti112cooldipikajay_bpm

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 75099

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinal-saami

And best part is that it does not even feel that SS and KN hv age difference of more than 20years in real life. Honestly when i came to know about there real life age difference i was shocked that how come with so much age difference they hv excellent on screen chemistry. And this is only reason i'm hooked to this show.

i agree with you completely...Clap
they have such a huge gap differences but the chemistry is perfect par perfect...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti112jay_bpm

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 41809

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Paradigm - thanks for posting this topic!
Keerthi has been fabulous in the last 2 episodes... Yesterday her acting was superb!
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti112

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Keerti Nagpure a.k.a Siddhi..

Author: AkkiLuvsCOLORS   Replies: 6   Views: 7321

AkkiLuvsCOLORS 6 7321 26 July 2012 at 9:31am by Dew-drop
Samir, Neelam, Keerti/Whole Starcast @Deepak Bday

2 3

Author: TheRowdiest   Replies: 21   Views: 8212

TheRowdiest 21 8212 01 May 2012 at 10:52am by su369
TOI: Mint fresh & happening-Keerti

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 4   Views: 4550

Armu4eva 4 4550 29 November 2011 at 11:15pm by AkkiLuvsCOLORS
Samir Soni n Keerti Nagpure's phone game *Spoiler*

2

Author: -MariaMars-   Replies: 12   Views: 5382

-MariaMars- 12 5382 06 November 2011 at 3:08pm by TheRowdiest
Samir Soni and Keerti Nagpure's phone game

Author: Shooting.Star   Replies: 1   Views: 2449

Shooting.Star 1 2449 05 November 2011 at 1:03pm by -Rani

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index