India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Take a bow Keerti Nagpure

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
If Samir deserves an award for best actor Keerti definitely deserves an award for most improved actor. In the past few episodes she has been displaying a wide mix of relations so well-hope, disappointment, agony, resilieince, determination- so well

Less than a year back when Kunal and Siddhi were paired in the show I wasn't a regular viewer of the show. Just saw a promo and i was sure she would never be able to match upto Samir. She has proved me wrong

Kudos Clap

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti112Sinal_DevakshiDrivemecracycooldipikaMurali28arabica--AiSha--Gayathri_MSKSilambu.Boss.-Hima-rainbowgirlsu369sandy118_RiDdHistuti123awesumsoniaSwastikAshNijay_bpm

Sinal_Devakshi Senior Member
Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

If Samir deserves an award for best actor Keerti definitely deserves an award for most improved actor. In the past few episodes she has been displaying a wide mix of relations so well-hope, disappointment, agony, resilieince, determination- so well

Less than a year back when Kunal and Siddhi were paired in the show I wasn't a regular viewer of the show. Just saw a promo and i was sure she would never be able to match upto Samir. She has proved me wrong

KudosClap

Agree with u. She hv improved alot specially her emotional scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--stuti123

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with you...kudos to KN...Thumbs Up
nowadays all her scenes makes me emotional...and i could connect with her pain...tears flow down my eyes...ClapClap

Edited by Mages - 09 August 2012 at 8:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti112--AiSha--stuti123

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Oh yes. This girl has come a long way and it's nice to see her portraying the various emotions for the roles very well. And I am sure she takes lots of advice and guidance from Sameer as well. Keerti has a promising career and has the potential to reach high level of success. Keerti does not need any make up to doll up. Very beautiful girl naturally. Hugs for my darling girl and the love of kunal.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti112Sinal_Devakshi--AiSha--rainbowgirljay_bpm

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Oh yes. This girl has come a long way and it's nice to see her portraying the various emotions for the roles very well. And I am sure she takes lots of advice and guidance from Sameer as well. Keerti has a promising career and has the potential to reach high level of success. Keerti does not need any make up to doll up. Very beautiful girl naturally. Hugs for my darling girl and the love of kunal.

with sammy's guidance and advice...she has come a long way...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and yes keerti look gorgeous in her natural and simple looks...Embarrassed
she is one gorgeous girlEmbarrassed...
sammy-keerti makes perfect chemistry...even not in the single frame...SiNal passionate love gives goosebumps...such emotions can be only created by KN-SS...Embarrassed

Sinal_DevakshiSV_20jay_bpm

Sinal_Devakshi Senior Member
Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
And best part is that it does not even feel that SS and KN hv age difference of more than 20years in real life. Honestly when i came to know about there real life age difference i was shocked that how come with so much age difference they hv excellent on screen chemistry. And this is only reason i'm hooked to this show.

keerti112cooldipikajay_bpm

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinal-saami

And best part is that it does not even feel that SS and KN hv age difference of more than 20years in real life. Honestly when i came to know about there real life age difference i was shocked that how come with so much age difference they hv excellent on screen chemistry. And this is only reason i'm hooked to this show.

i agree with you completely...Clap
they have such a huge gap differences but the chemistry is perfect par perfect...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti112jay_bpm

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Paradigm - thanks for posting this topic!
Keerthi has been fabulous in the last 2 episodes... Yesterday her acting was superb!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti112

Go to top