India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Punni

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
So i read that Punni will be back in PR as Jia Mustafa stated on fb. So i am thinking Punni hates Archana and Purvi so when she learns abt ARVI getting married she mite plot with Ovi to separate them.
I mean she wanted revenge as Archana slapped her in front of everyone.Also she hates Purvi.I dnt get why they need to bring in Purvi if they didnt want to use her as an important factor in Arvi's separation.Her real purpose in PR was always to create problems for Arvi and now i believe that she is brought back to do jus that.
I mean most of us here have already read the article abt Arvi's separation i assume so Punni coming back signifies her avenging her insult.Ovi hasnt really done anything but cry and throw tantrums so Punni will probably be the catalyst that provokes Ovi into doing things that will eventually lead to the separation of Arvi.
If Arvi sacrifices for Ovi's sake(maybe the gurl pretends to commit suicide) then Manav mite see Arvi's goodness and love for each other and their family and remember the days when he himself was once in a similar situation.
I just hope that Arjun doesnt marry Ovi caz if that happens nothing and i mean nothing the Cvs can do to get me hooked back on to PR. If teh article is true then if Arvi reunites then Purvi will always be the second wife and that is something i am not ready to tolerate even for Arvi.
I will be real angry if i see two married persons romancing each other just becaz they dnt like their spouses.Arvi such a pure and magical pair will no longer be that pair for me if they get married to other .ppl
The fact is real simple Arvi married off to other ppl=No more PR u Cvs can go to hell if u ruined such pair and i wud not dare to watch again.Trps are important lets see how long they last when Arvians migrate to another show or just go away for gud with no intention of coming back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alicia.

MrBiebersWifey. IF-Sizzlerz
MrBiebersWifey.
MrBiebersWifey.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
nyc 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top