Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My take on TD - 3 May '05(upd with 1 sce) (Page 2)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 1:25am | IP Logged

hi

Thanks for the comments swathi and please do keep writing as it is always interesting to rad your take on the episode even though the episode itself was not great..Hoping for some drama today so story moved on i guess either havan or maybe sum recommending vd as the groom for didshaAngryCryAngry.when will the man speak up uffff...dk

I kind of fel sorry for ved yesterday in uk they showed the episode where disha confronts him on confessing his love for her to pori and he denies it. he acted really well he had tears in his eyes when disha tells him he can only love her husband dk but this is where i blame ved he shouldn't have crossed his limits but his acting was great.. Ved so the big question who's his father....?

Waiting for things to happen today..Big smile

samy

SamyBig smile

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lata

By the way so Ved is not Gargi's son ah. Why this sudden change in plots ya. So its not only Ekta but all of them who expect us to watch the serials without using our brains. The way gargi was so protective towards ved inspite of her being a vamp, only a mother would care for her son that way. Wonder why this sudden change. Yeah maybe he is Suhas's son who or maybe Dev's son ConfusedConfused. eh Swathi, have u see Fazu ( Handsome guy). He is as old as Ved ya, he could not be his father Big smileWink. But in serials u never know.

Hey Lata, Looks like Ved is Gargi's son but dad is someone other than Dhruv.

Eh but must say ya in these bummer episodes its gargi's acting which really adds some thadka to the episodes ya. Inspite of being a vamp the comical way she behaves makes it worth watching. Now they keep showing the promos of her holding the knife near sumitra's neck and the way she screams EEHHHHHHH.............Big smile I burst out laughing hearing that.

I agree with u on that. Kruttika Desai is a fantastic actress and she is one of the reasons why I watch TD.

When I saw Memsaab's pic gallery of TD it made me nostalgic and Disha looked so cute and innocent that time. And the moment she used to go in front of DK we used to get goose bumps. Now that magic somehow is missing. As they say familiarity breed contempt Smile something like that.

Ya the initial TD episodes made a refreshing view. Now it is proceeding on the lines of a normal serial. I sometimes feel that the excitement is somehow gone.

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 1:47am | IP Logged
yeah Swathi I completely agree with you. As we said before gone are the golden old days where we used to get to watch some really fabulous serials and things like that on TV . Now after a point of time all these serials only drive us crazy.Angry. As my friend's husband once said that the serial and film people make money at the cost of our tears and thats so true. and We like fools have no other option in this hectic life of ours.Confused
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Yeah Lata....................your friends hubby got a good point

Hate to admit it but Td has losted its touch.................the chemistry between our two D's are definetly gone.................can't see it coming back

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:18am | IP Logged

thanks swathi fo ur analys... hope that atleast todays episode shows some  interesting incidents since the last episodes of this week were quite boring and depressing ....

ur right aaliyah seems that the chemestry between the two ds would extinct if the story goes on this way  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index