Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My take on TD - 3 May '05(upd with 1 sce)

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

My take on Tumhari Disha - 3rd May '05

I was thinking that I should give a miss to my take 2day. For the simple reason that nothing exciting seems to be happening. But old habits die hard  so am back with my post.

** New information added in  blue **

ADDITION TO UPDATE BY SREE

There was this one scene which Sree missed in her update. Anyways it goes like this.

Suhas is arranging a bed in the room (Should be for Dish is as she is coming back). Azuba is also standing there. Looks like Suhas has told the truth to Azuba. Azuba asks Suhas if she is doing the correct thing by calling back Dish. he says that Dish should rather stay back and fight her battles. in-laws place is Dish's house. Suhas does not reply but has a thoughtful expression. Azuba continues saying that I think tha you are calling back Dish as you were not good to her when she was young. You did not treat her properly. Now you are calling her back so tha you assuage your guilt feelings. But do u think that u r doing the right thing ? Maybe you are once again creating harm in her life rather than doing good. Suhas stops whatever she is doing and approaches Azuba. Replies back to Azuba saying that she is doing the right thing. Dish was never able to live her own life. She always took care of others. In Kanaka house as well she was never considered as Sehgal bahu nor did DK give her the right of a wife. Why should she then stay there. She should come back here and live her own life happily. I have a feeling that from now on she will get a new meaning in life and will remain happy. Azuba is still looks unconvinced and Suhas is also thoughtful. (This scene comes after Dish's hesitation with applying sindoor)

PS: Sorry for that cryptic (in case if u ppl felt so) subject line. Wanted to indicate that I had updated the post. But guess there is a limit to the number of characters so had to fit in all the info.

** End information **

CRUCIAL SCENES

According to me the 1st crucial scene would be when Dish tries to rub off the sindoor but it still remains faintly. meaning DK will also remain in her life.

Second would be when Gargi says that Ved might just not be the son of his so called dad. But then she kind of changes track suddenly. Looks like Ved is actually a illegitimate son and mostly his real dad would be a villian. (Gargi says that saap ka pilla sapola hi hota hai. Translation: Something like son of a snake will remain a snake)

Third would be the final scene when Sum actually asks DK to look out for a husband for Dish. As you all are speculating, I am also of the opinion that Sum might actually consider Ved as a suitable guy. That would actually make the track more interesting.

COMMENTS

Well all your Angry Cry smiley as replies to Sree's update indicate my feeling as well. As yesterday they continue to stretch the story. I only hope that Sum does not make DK also sit along with Pori for the havan (when he can sit in his marriage this must also be possible). Poor ved, he seems to really be upset with his mom Gargi but Gargi being Gargi is sure to plan to destroy everyone incl Ved. I only hope that at least today's episode shows some dhamaka and takes the story forward. btw Gargi without make up looks quite old.

Acting wise once again it was an OK day for all. Continued good streak with DK not crying. On the contrary he seemed to be upbeat (for god knows what reason. I am sure yeh sab utar jayega when he comes to know that Dish is quitting Kanaka house). In fact he wishes Dish good morn also. He has minimum dialogues 2day and all his emotions are in fact expressed with his eyes alone (you should notice the last scene the way he is sitting on sofa and observing things. You could make out what he is thinking by his expressions alone). and Pori is getting even more better day by day.

They always seem to end the episode on Dish's face. I wonder why. (I don't remember how many but I can count the last three).

QUESTIONS

Who is Ved's actual dad ? (should be some villian who will make a late entry. or was is Fazu by any chance. I did not see those episodes. So dunno if he was old enuf to be Ved's dad) Will Dish leave kanaka house at least 2day ? (with havan happening 2day) Who will be selected by Sum to be Dish's husband ? (I agree with u ppl, my choice also would be Ved. as in that case Dish can continue to remain in the house)
  • Bangles ? (I am getting more and more inclined towards the feeling that the whole drama was incorporated in TD as Chhavi refused to remove the bangles after her real marriage. There seems to be no mention of those in the reel story)

FINALLY

Keep those comments coming in. its good to see that a TD update still evokes a decent response (Lata, hope that u can guess why am mentioning this one).

Thanks to sree_20 for that excellent update. No details missed and uploaded within 45 mts of the actual episode. I wonder how u do it Sree ?? btw I am sure you would have been an expert in precis writing (capturing all points concisely) in school.

Swathi

Edited by swathi - 04 May 2005 at 1:24am

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi

QUESTIONS

Who is Ved's actual dad ? (should be some villian who will make a late entry. or was is Fazu by any chance. I did not see those episodes. So dunno if he was old enuf to be Ved's dad) Will Dish leave kanaka house at least 2day ? (with havan happening 2day) Who will be selected by Sum to be Dish's husband ? (I agree with u ppl, my choice also would be Ved. as in that case Dish can continue to remain in the house)
  • Bangles ? (I am getting more and more inclined towards the feeling that the whole drama was incorporated in TD as Chhavi refused to remove the bangles after her real marriage. There seems to be no mention of those in the reel story)

if they don't show ved as the son of bhonsle's then they might in the later episodes show him as the son of someone who was against gargi's behaviour a man from a poor background .

>disha might leave the house when everyone are busy doing the havan and no one will notice that lady D has left the house

> yes mostly it will be vedanth, then along with dk pori will be upset because she intends to marry ved, and if sumitra gets vedanth and disha married then disha will be the rightfull bahu of the sehagal's and pari just a dummy whom dk can kick her any time

>heeeeeeeeeee! yes i agree with swathi after chavi's real life marriage she might have developed liking towards the bangles and might have begged the producers to allow her to wear themLOL

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Tx Sree & Swathi!!!as always ur updates & input is so appreciated..........

i too am still questioning the whole "bangle" sceneQuestion..........surely it has 2 have some significance..........

my heart goes out 2 vedCry, he is growing on me & it sounds like all he wants is a happy family but seems like some shocking news is heading his way...........

here in SA we r currently watching episodes surrounding dk's hand over of kanaka empire 2 gargi & dish's lie about meeting ved...........just wanted 2 post a few comments...........

1st of all 3 scenes in particular stood out 4 me...........1 gargi asking dk 4 kanaka empire.........gosh krutika is really good here & portrays this scene as if she has the God given right 2 ask 4 this..........her dialogues like "abh yeh langra itna wakt kyu le raha hai" r just too good...........ofcourse lets not 4get her latak matak chaal........

2 where dk realised that dish lied 2 him...........gosh ashish enacts scenes of emotion & intensity so well that no dialogue is actually required 4 this scene............the way he holds on2 dish's sari when she walks by & then just lets go............it portrays just how hurt he was.......he probably felt that he let his guard down only 2 b betrayed........hope we get 2 c ashish in other serials with perhaps a bit of a romantic or comedy role just 2 c how versatile an actor he isWink...........there was a lesson 2 b learnt from this scene but it seems that just flew over the writers head..........the key 2 a relationship is trust, honesty & communication........now we know that dk confessed his luv 4 dish & 4 me trust comes b4 luv, so could it b that he trusts dish but has an issue with Ved?also dish was never afraid of letting dk know just what was on her mind b4 so why did she start lieing 2 him now???& it seems like this is still going on 2 months later........

3 was when dk was on his way out 2 the office & gargi tells him that he sure has a short memory cos now she owns kanaka & he is not required there............the look on dk's face just said "could i loose anymore today???".............wow just brilliant...........

i was also quite touched by the scene b/w ved & suhas where he compares her as a mother 2 his own..........really felt him sorry, afterall his childhood some what paralleled dk's.........must say the more i get 2 watch ved the more he grows on me..........just hope that the writers bring in a new female character 4 ved...........i really can't c him with a gold digger like pari, afterall she betrayed her luv 4 ved once b4 for materialistic happiness..........

a few other minor comments - i like this new td set which is known as kanaka house...........it is more homely unlike the other 1 which just seemed like 4 huge walls put 2gether.........must say the writers did a good job in transforming dk's "house" in2 a "home" just like his character..........

i also noticed a scene where nurse meera brings in sumi 2 dk's rooms & dish walks in..........sum's face lights up & even smiles at dish........dk notices this & is very happy..........now if sumi recognised dish then how could she not recognise dish as her bahu in recent episodes...........1 of a few other "boo boo's" by the writersThumbs Down........hope they read our posts & realise this........

guys i apologise 4 posting repetitive comments as i'm sure all this was discussed 2 months ago when disha posted the update but unfortunately i am only able 2 comment 1ce i've watched the episode.......so pls don't mind...........

Mamta

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 12:54am | IP Logged

could vedant be Dev's son & disha's half brother?

rangConfused

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rang

could vedant be Dev's son & disha's half brother?

rangConfused

I don't think there was any mention of Disha's brother.. I could be wrong though.

But, going back to those bangles.. if the writers just added those per Chhavi's request, then why did they give the scene so much importance?!  Why did they have to make it seem like that she would only wear those when DK understood the meaning of relationships?! Confused

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Sorry.. forgot to thank Swathi for her comments..

Thanks Swathi.  We really appreciate your comments so please try not to break your habit EmbarrassedConfused

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Good points Mamta..........................strange that Sumi haven't recongnised Dish.......................writers making a mockery out of her

Thanx Swathi......................i was waiting for your analysis.....................since not much happened yesterday

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot Swathi and Sree for the updates. CryCry I am not getting to watch the programs in Zee ya due to this damn cricket match. Angry, serves me right for being so greedy and selfish EmbarrassedCry. Now we will lag behind.

By the way so Ved is not Gargi's son ah. Why this sudden change in plots ya. So its not only Ekta but all of them who expect us to watch the serials without using our brains. The way gargi was so protective towards ved inspite of her being a vamp, only a mother would care for her son that way. Wonder why this sudden change. Yeah maybe he is Suhas's son who or maybe Dev's son ConfusedConfused. eh Swathi, have u see Fazu ( Handsome guy). He is as old as Ved ya, he could not be his father Big smileWink. But in serials u never know.

Eh but must say ya in these bummer episodes its gargi's acting which really adds some thadka to the episodes ya. Inspite of being a vamp the comical way she behaves makes it worth watching. Now they keep showing the promos of her holding the knife near sumitra's neck and the way she screams EEHHHHHHH.............Big smile I burst out laughing hearing that.

Now I feel Gautam should be given a chance. He was side tracked for very long and now its turn to make TD rocking once again, but I don't know how Confused. Woh sab sochna writers ka kaam hain humaara nahin...Ouch

When I saw Memsaab's pic gallery of TD it made me nostalgic and Disha looked so cute and innocent that time. And the moment she used to go in front of DK we used to get goose bumps. Now that magic somehow is missing. As they say familiarity breed contempt Smile something like that.

Chalo bahut ho gaya mera bakwaas. See you'll

Cheers

Lata

PS : Yeah Swathi TD - IF is our home to us ya ( Mink - Maika Wink ) and we love coming here. Smile

Edited by Lata - 04 May 2005 at 1:29am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index