Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Aarass Groupbie
Aarass
Aarass

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
hey guys, im soo sorry i didnt update my other os...i've had some problems with my pc, i'll soon update it. Im writing this os from my cell :p pleeaasee like and comment! Thankyouu:D

Arnav had left a package for khushi and told her to be ready, when he comes at night.

As the clock ticked 10, khushi became very anxious. He was about to come.
With trembling hands, she unwrapped the package to find a black net saare, with a low cut sleevless blouse. She was quite confused. Was she supposed to do as he had said? But then this was a rasam, wasnt it? She had to be prepared to complete all of the rasams. But how could she have her suhaag raat before anything else? No, she wasnt going to wear this. She was quite in a dilemma.
She went for a shower to freshen up, and when she was done, she neatly wrapped the towel around her to get out of the bathroom. She had locked the door already so it wasnt a problem, she thought.

As she stepped out and stood in the middle of her room, she sensed someone staring at her back, and a second later, manly hands pushed aside her hair, to one side of her neck, and he kissed her neck. oh god, arnav was here. Khushi knew it couldnt be anyone else. Her breathing was fast, and she was red. Totally red.

She turned around to face him, and slowly he wrapped his arms around her. ''khushi, you arent dressed. Come one, lets first get you dressed up'' he said, and took the blouse that lay on the bed.

Khsuhi had her arms placed accross her chest to show her refusal for wearing it, but arnav gently took her hands and placed them at her sides, ''you are my wife khushi, my legally wedded wife''
And saying this he turned around, and let the towel slip off her, only to stop it when it was at her hip, about to fall. He tied the towel around her hip, and then from behind brought his manly large hands to cup her full breasts. She let out a gasp, but didnt back away. Arnav pressed and cupped them more harder, sqeezing them. He could feel her nipples getting taut. He then took her blouse, and came and stood on front of her, he made her wear it, and kept brushing his hands at her skin, while doing so. the blouse hardly covered any of her breasts, quite low cut it was. then he made her wear the straps and then tied the single thin thread on her back.
He bent down to untie the towel, and let the towel fall. He cupped her but cheeks and squeezed them, they were so soft and arousing. he grabbed the saare and tied it very low on her hips. It was a total net saare, and he didnt even make her wear a petticoat. It was just the blouse and the net that covered her. He then made her wear the thin pallu, and after he was done, he backed away to sit on the recliner. He stared at her, and she was lost in her own world. There was only desire in her eyes, and ofcourse, love.

''arnav jii...'' she didnt know what to say.
''khushi, you're perfect''
His compliment made her smile and blush deeply. He got up, grabbed her hand, and pulled her towards the recliner. He sat himself and made her stand just next to him, in front of him.

He traced his finger on her waist and hearing short gasps from khushi, he started circling her belly button. Then he dipped his finger inside her belly button , and bent his head to lick every possible place on her stomach available. His hands went downwards and he cupped her feminity through the fabric. As he heard her moan loudly, he did it again. She brought her hands upto his neck and then grabbed his hair tightly. Arnav undid the plates of her saaree, and then bent down on the floor. He licked her belly, and then went all the way to south. He licked the mound and kissed her. He kissed her again, and again, and then finally, gave her an opened mouther kiss, licking her while kissing. Khushi was about fall, no control left in her.

She wanted more. And arnav knew it. He parted her legs and licked her. He brought his hand in her front and rubbed her gently with his middle finger. He kept on rubbing her till he could feel her wetness.
He bent down to lick her again, and this time, khushi came. He couldnt believe someone could come so quickly.
He took her in his arms and gently carried her to the poolside. Oh, so this was from where he had come in, thought khushi.

-------------------------------------------------------------

how was itt? :p too mature? :p
Shall i continue??

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

madforusarika13keerthi79sananthRogerfedererLuvlin282662letsdancedivya451anisa...specailgirlanjaanichokrihasi_26hems88JanhviGzoya18sarah1000Jeevitha.Padk123hsrabiacasaabhayasarah_zaishaArmaan_Maanleen10leenmeeta27xyzsantanupskTinkJiapriyavinmyths_vaznina282shalinikanaguglamourbirdcraziefanbabli0204manjulak18Meena1428arnvkushipoonam.gupta12starandrainbowazizeh123KpCrazyFanRashissafdarArshi94DormaLIONHEARTPCdublinSaraprincessatipreethiraarifkhizziAyalapriyabarunsobtinorolimCrazy_1001cutepuppyKeyCatroldcprabha75arniepervaizgom3090mizzraksha712angel_prachiRichie-Richilla8m-g19SatinavikadesigirllakshyaNktmelfns-Rimsha-sizzlesmagss24sneaky-ajGodsEyeRhysenn__blossom__sun_shine_girlmelihoneyAbi.NaRehana25misscrazyfanpavi1--drama_queen---JujuK..Divya..kriti_atharvzafirini_katcasker-EndlessSmile-lara3110sadufAkanksha-RB81freya123drunkiiebabeHansaNJyo.Arshi.IPKSimi1711OmNaMaSteOmadventure_gurlcrazy4KASH_ARajoopLyssaPieMrDarcyfanDeedeepa1--MISHTEE--HifahTia.0ameena671--Amy--chavvi16felicitysmoak.sweetdesire

lakshyaNkt IF-Dazzler
lakshyaNkt
lakshyaNkt

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
yes, u should continue!
hiraarif Senior Member
hiraarif
hiraarif

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
woah that was too hot.. :p continue soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28divya451

Rhysenn IF-Dazzler
Rhysenn
Rhysenn

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I loved it! Please continue!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divya451

manjulak18 Senior Member
manjulak18
manjulak18