Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Laila2009

Asking me to forget this jodi? Well of course that would come from someone who does not like the SugnvI jodi. I  guess you and I are watching another show or as you have claimed that it is not a jodi that you care about or want in this show.  Perhaps the Aditya-Sugni jodi is more to your liking. You and I know that this show is ABOUT this jodi...it is NOTHING about Sugni becoming an independent woman. The writers did way with that storyline three months ago...the story is about her and Aditya getting together in the end...her becoming her own woman is just a claim that the writers are making and thta will NEVER happen. 

the idea b4 was that aditiya will come and save her not sugni to save her self...

they 4got the idea and want us too do so
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
this doesn't confirm that adi sugni will b shown as a jodi n love will start between them. The moderator of that PSH isn't part of the PSH CVs or writing team. He/she has nothing to do with the storyline and I am sure he/she isnt aware of future track either. Mod is solely expressing his/her own opinion regarding the choices and mayb he/she is himself/herself a adi fan so wanna see him hve the pairing wth sugni. I think its immature for mod of the page to support one side while there is strong favor in support of sugvi. I also dont like mod pressing like of those cmnts supporting adi sugni and criticizing ones who doesn't
In future we will definitely see sugvi again...not adi sugni...and now reva sugni friendship, sugni will b more near to vikram not adi...I dont think adi is tht important character than vikram is.
speaking of vik turning evil...well we hve passed the hard time when he cud b shown as a negative but till date there is no such sign...so I hve firm believe TVS wont turn negative

*CHEERS*
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Laila2009

BTW, if Aditya and Sugni are so wonderful a jodi (and the CVs think it will be so popular), then why is there no FB page with them or any FB page promoting this jodi?

yes true...valid point./...there is FB page of sugvi and apart from there in other PSH pages, there is strong fan base n support for SugVi ❤️

seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with Ronshaan.
they are behaving as if vik killed someone.He lied b coz he dint want to loose sug..and if adi wont get riva back Vik would have make Riva to divorce him or something to be separate from her.
In one episode adi(old 1) was telling her mom to consider amu as her future bahu b coz he sees his future wife in her.now suddenly he changed.is not that bad?
and they are comparing vik as ravan and adi as ram...seriously guys...pathetic...

DikshaBaluja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is just not done..After luring the viewers by showing Sugvi romance..they are back to the square..concentrating more on the social aspects..I do agree that social aspects do matter but a show can't go on without a couple..and bit of romance..and Aditya-Sugni pair just won't do..Its Sugvi only that lights up the show !!
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post   atria  you got everything down in your post, especially the inconsistency.  👏
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You're watching the same show but you just interpret it differently. Sugni isn't trying to change the mindset of anybody or to stop bedni practices. Sugni only goal is to have a normal married life with a husband that was said in the very first episode. That is her one and only dream and the reason she wanted to leave the village and go to the city cause she felt they'll have a better chance at a normal life. Even if Reva wasn't alive Sugni will always be known a Vik second wife and all Adi is saying based on what sugni want which is to be the only woman in her husband life, Vik won't be able to fulfill that cause Reva lives on.

@ blue: this I completely agree with Sugni need to maturity

I thought Sugni had more dreams than just getting married.  I agree that getting married and living her a respectable life is a very important dream of hers.  However, I also thought that she dreamed about going away from the town and living with her mother in the city with their own house without having to do rai or having sar dhakkai done.  

The reasons why I think this is because she has a conversation with her mom in which she describes this wish of hers.  They talk about this more than once.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that conversation left anything for interpretation...didn't she actually say what I wrote above?  I don't remember the details...please let me know if I'm wrong about this.  
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
I don't favor either jodi...nor do I dislike them completely.  If I have the choice, then I would prefer that she doesn't go for either of the guys because both have other women in their lives, but for me that is not a deal breaker.  I started watching this show for other reasons.  If they do end up showing Sugni going for one of these guys (Vikram or Adi), then I would like to see it done the right way.  I would like to see that Reva or Amrita situations are taken care of correctly...but this is not my main point.  I think Sugni falling in love and getting married is an important part...but I definitely don't think that that is the only thing. 

Sugni wants a life without having to follow the customs that the bednis follow...such as the sar dhakkai and dancing for Thakurs.  That was the biggest reason that fueled the dream of getting properly married and living a the life of a respectable woman.  

Obviously the marriage didn't happen...but I think it is important to show that Sugni overcomes this loss.  I would like them to show Sugni breaking all barriers to make her dreams come true.  I would also like to see her character evolve.  It would be nice for her to see that there is also another way to live a respectable life without getting married and that she should try and stop these customs that oppress the Bedni tribe.  

That of course does not mean that I never want her to get married.  That is also an important part because that means that she fully rejects the old Bedni customs.  It is a part of her dream...just not the only part.  

I agree that right now she should keep her dreams alive.  The CVs should show her dealing with her circumstances and possibly put the romance part to the side for now.  
Edited by XAiShBaBy08X - 11 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: XAiShBaBy08X

I thought Sugni had more dreams than just getting married.  I agree that getting married and living her a respectable life is a very important dream of hers.  However, I also thought that she dreamed about going away from the town and living with her mother in the city with their own house without having to do rai or having sar dhakkai done.  

The reasons why I think this is because she has a conversation with her mom in which she describes this wish of hers.  They talk about this more than once.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that conversation left anything for interpretation...didn't she actually say what I wrote above?  I don't remember the details...please let me know if I'm wrong about this.  

You're aren't wrong  actually it isn't about being right or wrong. Sugni asked her mom have you never dreamed before and the mother was basically saying there is no point of dreaming cause it won't come true. I think Gulabiya even said we're stuck like that butterfly we want to fly cause we can't cause we're stuck and Sugni then when to the jar and open it and said just like this butterfly is given  a chance it flew or we need is that chance too mom that nothing is impossible dreams do come true. 

Sugn wanting to take her mother to Delhi was more so the mother won't do Rai and stop living for family but herself. That's why Sugni wanted to earn money to save so she can take care of her mother and also fulfill her dreams of meeting her prince charming. I used to say, wish Sugni knew that wasn't all to life and hope she have bigger dreams then just being in a respected marriage and escaping Rai dances. 

Then I realize in a way it was realistic that an girl who isn't very much educated there fore doesn't know all that life has to offer. S all Sugni do know is that the custom she was raised around is something she would ever want to be a part off and would rather die then to live that life. 
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You're aren't wrong  actually it isn't about being right or wrong. Sugni asked her mom have you never dreamed before and the mother was basically saying there is no point of dreaming cause it won't come true. I think Gulabiya even said we're stuck like that butterfly we want to fly cause we can't cause we're stuck and Sugni then when to the jar and open it and said just like this butterfly is given  a chance it flew or we need is that chance too mom that nothing is impossible dreams do come true. 

Sugn wanting to take her mother to Delhi was more so the mother won't do Rai and stop living for family but herself. That's why Sugni wanted to earn money to save so she can take care of her mother and also fulfill her dreams of meeting her prince charming. I used to say, wish Sugni knew that wasn't all to life and hope she have bigger dreams then just being in a respected marriage and escaping Rai dances. 

Then I realize in a way it was realistic that an girl who isn't very much educated there fore doesn't know all that life has to offer. S all Sugni do know is that the custom she was raised around is something she would ever want to be a part off and would rather die then to live that life. 

Thanks for clearing it up!  Your view makes sense.  I just thought that saving her Mom from doing Rai was definitely part of her dream, but her first dream would be to get married since that is all she knows.  The part in red is so true.  She doesn't know how life is outside of her village.  I just thought that she was also open to earning for herself and saving her Mom from this terrible practice as well...since we see her trying to different jobs to earn money.  I still think that that was part of her dream because her actions seemed to go in that direction.  But maybe I'm expecting too much.

I would like to see realize that there may be other options, but that probably won't happen since they are already making a path for Aditya/Sugni.  😔