India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Aditya Sugni jodi further confirmed

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
On  June 15, roughly two months ago, I wrote the following post...how true I was when I wrote it! So many people got upset that Varun Badola himself came to this forum to plead to us to stay tuned to the show.

Today, on the Phir Subah Hogi forum, the PSH moderator further confirmed that the jodi will happen.  Several members who supported the jodi expressed their frustration...the moderator responded to them with the following:

Rakesh Jadhav , Shallu Jain & Laxman Sawant - First we are really so sorry that you think like that. But it was and it can never be like that. We make shows only for you why else shall we be making serials. But as every story even this story has this phase. Like before every happy end there are tribulations. About romantic pairing would you want to see Sugni with Vikram who's already married and lied about it till the end? If that's the best romantic couple according to you please let us know and we will make sure we pass your views to the production team. For this phase of the story, please stick through. Right now its about getting Sugni the power to stand up on her feet again, to dream again. It's not about romance, it's about her coming in terms with what has just happened with her life. And we really hope to soon get your interest back. You are. So we are. :)

People have been requesting this jodi over and over but the moderator is now promoting TVS as a liar and a man who is now already married...in the past the moderator would justify TVS's actions...in addition (and noted by my FB friend as well) the moderator is encouraging and liking posts of those who want the Aditya Sugni jodi.  The idea is to promote this jodi as something postive and TVS as someone negative...why would we want a jodi with with TVS and Sugni? After all he is a liar..

After spending TWO months or more on the romance, the moderator then says this is not about a romance? Does s/he even watch this SHOW? Really, not about a romance? OK, get Aditya and Sugni married and then we can figure out who eventually wins - it will be an even field then.

Seriously, I beg to all of you, this romance is dead; they are giving false hope to the TVS-Sugni fans to make sure their ratings stay HIGH. They are simply going with what they orignally planned and we were the suckers to think they'd acutally do something different or even listen to us - even when were in the majority.

BTW, if Aditya and Sugni are so wonderful a jodi (and the CVs think it will be so popular), then why is there no FB page with them or any FB page promoting this jodi?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ANGEL2605maydaboonandaniewiddyDikshaBalujaromancefanoaz30-rupa-ronshaan

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Forget the jodi for now can you?  I agree with the moderator - this is about Sugni coming out as a woman... coming to terms with life ... striking out as an independent woman... it is the maturing of Sugni. 

Frankly i would like to see Sugni be her own woman.  So far she's been mesmerised by TVS and was spouting what TVS have been telling her.  She has forgotten her dreams to break the bedni tradition... marriage to a Thakur is not the way out. 

I would like to see Sugni making her dreams to break the bedni tradition come true.  For her to gain the respect of society through her efforts.

You go girl... forget the romance for now... go for your dreams - they can be a reality... you will see...

Once you have achieved the respect of society ... then perhaps you can marry a Thakur... but which?  :)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_1973Liveup59gckasturivemashk281nainakkksurvi035adeeti10rozieKalapiS.H.I.E.L.D.

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

Forget the jodi for now can you?  I agree with the moderator - this is about Sugni coming out as a woman... coming to terms with life ... striking out as an independent woman... it is the maturing of Sugni. 

Frankly i would like to see Sugni be her own woman.  So far she's been mesmerised by TVS and was spouting what TVS have been telling her.  She has forgotten her dreams to break the bedni tradition... marriage to a Thakur is not the way out. 

I would like to see Sugni making her dreams to break the bedni tradition come true.  For her to gain the respect of society through her efforts.

You go girl... forget the romance for now... go for your dreams - they can be a reality... you will see...

Once you have achieved the respect of society ... then perhaps you can marry a Thakur... but which?  :)
Asking me to forget this jodi? Well of course that would come from someone who does not like the SugnvI jodi. I  guess you and I are watching another show or as you have claimed that it is not a jodi that you care about or want in this show.  Perhaps the Aditya-Sugni jodi is more to your liking. You and I know that this show is ABOUT this jodi...it is NOTHING about Sugni becoming an independent woman. The writers did way with that storyline three months ago...the story is about her and Aditya getting together in the end...her becoming her own woman is just a claim that the writers are making and thta will NEVER happen. 

Edited by Laila2009 - 09 August 2012 at 8:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66ronshaan

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Has Sugni forgotten her dream? Wasn't her main dream to get married respectably and not do the Rai dance? Well before TVS came into the picture she was dreaming when the wedding procession went in front of her house. And wasn't she trying to achieve just that dream with TVS? She never made claims about being an independent woman, it was about marriage which in her mind brings respect that sardhakai doesn't. For her marriage WAS her dream, according to the show. If the writers really want to show Sugni's dreams being fulfilled, show Vikram getting a divorce then manaoing Sugni and marrying her, simple. There's plenty of other things that can be dealt with in the show, especially if TJS and family re-enter.

This story was always about jodis, any story on TV does run on jodis, the thing is that the audience fell in love with one jodi while the production had a different jodi in mind. And instead of simply moving on to their jodi, which would at least have been honest, the production stuck to SugVi because they were afraid of a negative reaction. Now after two months of SugVi they expect us to just forget everything and watch practically a brand new show with a new jodi. Not happening for me !

Edited by atria - 09 August 2012 at 9:44pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdsugarplum5romancefanJulieDLaila2009-rupa-ronshaan

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

Has Sugni forgotten her dream? Wasn't her main dream to get married respectably and not do the Rai dance? Well before TVS came into the picture she was dreaming when the wedding procession went in front of her house. And wasn't she trying to achieve just that dream with TVS? She never made claims about being an independent woman, it was about marriage which in her mind brings respect that sardhakai doesn't. For her marriage WAS her dream, according to the show. If the writers really want to show Sugni's dreams being fulfilled, show Vikram getting a divorce then manaoing Sugni and marrying her, simple. There's plenty of other things that can be dealt with in the show, especially if TJS and family re-enter.

This story was always about jodis, any story on TV does run on jodis, the thing is that the audience fell in love with one jodi while the production had a different jodi in mind. And instead of simply moving on to their jodi, which would at least have been honest, the production stuck to SugVi because they were afraid of a negative reaction. Now after two months of SugVi they expect us to just forget everything and watch practically a brand new show with a new jodi. Not happening for me !
Thank youHug I do not know why viewers here or FB suggest that Sugni wanted to be "an indepdent woman" - yes, she wanted to hep her family out fianancially but first and foremost, she wanted to get married...that was a big dream of hers...and of course to escape the village...but she's not going to do that because if she did, then how will he (Aditya) save her? The whole show is about JODIs and nothing else.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyatriaromancefanSandy66JulieDVinnie79ronshaan

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Well i started watching this show for sugivi and not jsut sugini . It is serial and unlike where we reality shows where we get to see what happen in real .
I would like to enjoy the steps she take to recover & get back to self but same time understand vikram as why he has done . If she wont then something imp would be missed out .
More imp is i wont like adi marrying sugini as sugini will home breaker or adi would be same like vikram cheater to what he has done to amrita .
I am not sure what would be better off for sugini ..if not vikram then adi is simply worst . That adi has no nerves to stand or do for anything ..

I didnt get who is moderator and where are they promoting . Are CV take opinion of moderator and not what we like . I am bit confused form where are u getting all this information

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySandy66Laila2009ronshaan

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
I don't see the moderator is taking any jodi name he just stated a question and said the direction of the show was going on Sugni journey. MOD said if you feel the couple you like is the right all he can do is pass your comments to cv. Those people have NO say in the story they might have some insight but even still they can't share it and risk losing there jobs.

Everybody is reacting based on all the drama but we need to take a minute aside and breathe and relax and keep this place from turning into a battle ground.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 10 August 2012 at 4:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_1973survi035ForeverSHINee

sdias Groupbie
sdias
sdias

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
They actually spun a tale to fit in with the theme: BEDINIS. This is actually from what I see - a story of the lifestyle and plight of the Bedini community in India. Where they are today. What they have become. Who they are and what they think. What the people in their lives do to them. And then the new aspect of the new generation that is fighting to get out of this mess - the stigma of being called a Bedini for life and dancing for a Thakur hoping he'd do her Sardhakai for her living.
This story is therefore focused on the life of one particular Bedini and the life of this community is told to us through the eyes of a Bedini called Sugni.
Sugni has a dream - she wants to change her role in life. Become a woman who can marry without simply falling short of it. And of  course their lives revolve around not only their own community but also that of the Thakurs - because of whom they continue this Rai.
This story as I see it tries to personify the life of a Bedini and how those wanting to get out of it fight hard but might lose at times but then become stronger and challenge themselves more to move ahead in life. And most of all this strength that is there in them is because of Phir Subah Hogi: that one day their dreams of a thousand nights known only too well by the silent stars of the night, would become a reality.
So while Sugni and Vickram looked great together (and I preferred it too) this story I believe tries to tell what happens to Sugni and a differently thinking Thakur and how her life changed because of him and the strength she built up in herself to face her future and if she marries Adi then how she would live with this new person in her life.
Guys always concentrate on the title PHIR SUBAH HOGI - this helps to clarify what the story is about - its not about any jodi or a thakur its all about a bedini about to change her life so she could live her dream.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ani77Asha_1973gckasturinainakkkromancefanSandy66ForeverSHINeeKalapiLaila2009

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index