India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Indians against brits

Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Okay sorry if ive hurt anyone by the title but i am abit annoyed at this show. I only started to watch this show for suku as she is my favorite actress but so far my luck has proved rotten as all ive been seeing is the insult of british people. I am a british indian who has till date never come across such rude and disrespectful 'goras' this show is an extreame exagguration and a negative portrayal of british people and so far this show has done nothing but insult me. I am really sorry if ive hurt anyone as my intention is noble [:)]
Comments and opinions are appreciated but nothing negative

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neetukmgarg75Brokengirllux123xxAqeelahxxtaahir004

Brokengirl Senior Member
Brokengirl
Brokengirl

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I agree with you and I'm glad someone has brought it up. This is a very sensitive issue that this show is dealing with in a rubbish manner. I lived in England for some time and the brits were far more hospitable.   

I hope they stop showing British people in such a negative light. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahani01lux123taahir004

Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brokengirl

I agree with you and I'm glad someone has brought it up. This is a very sensitive issue that this show is dealing with in a rubbish manner. I lived in England for some time and the brits were far more hospitable. [DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]I hope they stop showing British people in such a negative light.[/DIV]
[BR][BR]Oooh cool so you also have lived here so you definately must understand what i mean i was born and bred in england and i have never come across such rude people the show is good its ideals are good but the way they are portraying it is really negative i hope the cvs make some changes as then i may be able to fully enjoy the show :)

Edited by Tahani01 - 09 August 2012 at 7:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lux123taahir004

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
true... they are just exaggerating the thing! Come on guys, this is a daily soap where everything is exaggerated & anything is possible.. lol.

I'm an Indian, I've been to London once, know what u guys say..  Brits are hospitableStarStar

If u are aware, an attack in Gurudwara recently in Wisconsin(USA) killed many people.. A white man attacked women, children brutally while they were just praying...

All white men aren't bad, but u can't deny that there are some ppl(very very few in number).. who under different circumstances do such kinda things.. its unfortunate that they are portraying the Brits as bad guys just for DramaOuch

Sorry if I offended anyone.. but this is purely my opinion

Edited by Priyamvada - 09 August 2012 at 9:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75lux123xxAqeelahxxTrouble.taahir004rechus

Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
In Indian Soaps anything & evrything can happen..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahani01lux123-Serene.Rose-taahir004

Lemony Goldie

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

neetukTahani01lux123taahir004

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
The CV's must do away with protraying racist  issues in films or series this subject should not be shown in daily drama

Tahani01Lemonylux123Trouble.

bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Actually, I agree with this..And am glad that thew TM made such a sensible way of expressing criticism. Kudos!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahani01

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index